Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (1006 Views)

Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off Long Receipt After He Went Shoe Shopping (photo) / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by wkkwl: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Floyd the money Mayweather showed off this expensive car, a Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita supercar that is obviously only made for the super rich. According to Floyd, there are only 2 of these made in the world and Floyd got the 2nd one. Money talks...

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by chocolateme(f): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Does it also fly in the sky?
Wow cool car but me no like.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kayo80(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na wa o! Pronouncing the name of the car alone can scatter your teeth.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by kayo80(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
To all those that would come and say he should have invested the money, how do you know he hasn't invested some money? And pls note that not everyone wants to be an old man like Buffett who gets off piling up money without enjoying his life. Some of us want to enjoy life before we die, and if it means enjoying 30 years out of 70, so be it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
AM HERE TO BOOK SPACE and PRAY

GODSON36 PRAYER FOR YOU NAIRALANDERS

__I pray that NEW thing that will Make Your Life To Be WORSE than before Will Not Come Into Your Life____

E.G

(1) SAMSUNG (Old) = Best Chelsea

(2) YOKOHAMA (NEW) = Worst Chelsea

(1) JONATHAN (NEW) = Worst Nigeria

(2) BUHARI (OLD) = BEST NIGERIA

I REMAIN LOYAL @Godson36
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by donholy28(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
Does it also fly in the sky? Wow cool car but me no like.
that car is grade A class
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by donholy28(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
godson36:
AM HERE TO BOOK SPACE and PRAY

GODSON36 PRAYER FOR YOU NAIRALANDERS

__I pray that NEW thing that will Make Your Life To Be WORSE than before Will Not Come Into Your Life____

E.G

(1) SAMSUNG (Old) = Best Chelsea

(2) YOKOHAMA (NEW) = Worst Chelsea

(1) JONATHAN (NEW) = Worst Nigeria

(2) BUHARI (OLD) = BEST NIGERIA

I REMAIN LOYAL @Godson36

Fool how is buhari old while Jonathan is new in Nigeria government?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by adeyemi97(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Damn , that car is worth more than meek mill grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Saved2Serve: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol there were 3 made, not 2. That's why it's called a "trevita" dumb ass, tre=3 hah. It's the first time Christian Von Koenigsegg used white carbon fiber which is where the white in "3 whites" comes from. Seems like you would be educated on your $4.8 million car. But then again, I guess you couldn't read the brochure.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
optimus prime
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by pretydiva(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
See machine shocked
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
Fool how is buhari old while Jonathan is new in Nigeria government?

Idiot, I think you "Wailers" said that Buhari is an Old man??
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar by donholy28(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
godson36:

Idiot, I think you "Wailers" said that Buhari is an Old man??
iddiot speaking of government isn't buhari the new government?

(1) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Finds Love 6 Years After Wife’s Death / Photo: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfit / Actress Oge Okoye's Sunday Selfie Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.