Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen (4569 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion / Maheeda Seduces Floyd Mayweather: "Come Let's Do The Main Boxing In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
@Naijachiefwhip

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen

The money Man as he is fondly called is actually living his dreams.

The Boxing Champion Took to social media to show off his very large kitchen.

He ccaptioned it

I know you can barely see me because my kitchen is bigger than your house. Can you hear the echo by looking at the photo?

http://www.naijachiefwhip.com/2018/02/floyd-mayweather-shows-off-large-kitchen.html

1 Like

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by MichealCephas: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bigger Than My Flat undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Ekiseme(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Orisirisi

How is this kitchen bigger than a house?
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by thorpido(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is the kitchen for cooking for the community?

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Slikbae: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pride. Something very common with black millionaires.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Luizkid(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
I just hope u don't go the way of some of your predecessors who lost their fortunes
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by sanity12(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
ur papa..... Mark Zuckerberg go buy u and ur kitchen undecided

10 Likes

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by ObservantFellow: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nice Nice
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Solosolojohquay: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
If it is a kitchen where are the cookers all I can see is shelves,tables , chairs and wardrobe.
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Ahmed0336(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
If it is a kitchen where are the cookers all I can see is shelves,tables , chairs and wardrobe.
That's a modern kitchen. You for even ask for firewood self undecided

7 Likes

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Solosolojohquay: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
So it is refrigerator and cabinet they used to cook in a modern kitchen abi
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by safarigirl(f): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
So it is refrigerator and cabinet they used to cook in a modern kitchen abi
you are not supposed to see the cookers from the angle the picture is taken

Cookers in modern kitchens are usually flat surfaces that look like part of a kitchen counter.

5 Likes

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by juanjo2: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slikbae:

Person Snap for him jet trouble,now he don snap for him kitchen you don tag am pride... your hole house big reach like dis . if you convert him
money to Naira, many of our billionaires fit no see starting 11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by delli(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Only his own? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Sabiboii17(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slikbae:

...forget!...nah poverty dey worry you... If you sef get him kind money you go do pass
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by terrezo2002(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
It is wisdom to stay humble. Ask Mike Tyson
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by olawaletimi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
MichealCephas:
Bigger Than My Flat undecided
better than ur flat ke, better than P square 's sitting room.
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by tsleazy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
poverty, ur fada!!!
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Slikbae: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
I'm not poor so speak for yourself. Is Bill Gates poor?
Sabiboii17:
...forget!...nah poverty dey worry you... If you sef get him kind money you go do pass
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2018
His kitchen Is actually not huge it's normal I have seen bigger and better kitchens....He's Just bragging because he grew up from a very poor background
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by FarahAideed: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:

That's a modern kitchen. You for even ask for firewood self undecided

grin cheesy firewood and grinding stone
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2018
Slikbae:

Black millionaires? What has skin colour got to do with arrogance and humility? You guys should stop repeating this stupid statements. Is Will Smith not black? Is Morgan Freeman a white man? Is Kendrick Lamar a pink man? Is J.Cole a grey man? Is Anthony Joshua from another race? What colour is the foul mouthed, hate filled, arrogant Billionaire and POTUS Donal Trump? What's wrong with some of you? Is Dangote a goat? Is Adenuga the name of a electronic set? Why tag all blacks with the life of one businessman who uses bad psychology to make his dough?

1 Like

Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2018
Slikbae:

Just look at the likes! That shows we have a lot of mental salvation to do. Who likes such bullshi't erroneous statistics on a black forum if not a mentally trapped black man? You guys make me sick. You should visit read the entire thing in this article to begin your rewiring process.

Inferiority complex is a mental disease where a person, for some unfounded and irrational reasons, accepts that he or she is inferior to some other person. It could be because of their race, their skin colour, their sex, their status in the society, their educational background, etc. It is irrational and problematic. What it does to the mind of its victim is to first belittle and shed their self worth and value and then project and imbibe another’s identity in the process. It could be wired from birth, through orientations transmitted to the person by their loving parents or guardians. It could be wired through repetition and mental enslavement from the leaders, media and the people’s mediocre performance.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/6-places-nigerians-black-people-and-africans-display-inferiority-complex-that-should-be-stopped/
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by chubinwa(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2018
I thought dis guy was humble nt until dis Mumbo-Jumbo he posted. mtchew
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Kobicove(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
This guy is very immature undecided
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Deckline(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Solosolojohquay:
You are under arrest for murdering English. "cookers" keh?
Re: Wow! Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Very Large Kitchen by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Enjoy ur money while it last

(1) (Reply)

Home Coming: Bbnaija Diane All Smiles As She Returns To Kaduna / Angela Nwosu's secrets exposed- married before / Check Out Your Favourite Celebrity That Acted Blue Films Before Becoming Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.