Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? (4370 Views)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / ‘Presidency Disrespecting A Big Personality Like Tinubu’ – Lagos APC Lawmakers / Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Why should images of Daura Dul**** point to Buhari?[/size]
If you type in daura dulard in google, this is what you get.
This has to stop, google should stop turning Buahri into a dullard.

Google Nigeria should be probed sharp sharp.

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by raayah(f): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
OP

Do you know how google works??
You searched for D.aura Dulard on google . That term is specifically used by nairalanders to refer to Buhari.

Secondly, the place D.aura was not really known until Buhari became the president of Nigeria. The only reason why most people know of Daura is because of Buhari. So it makes sense for the word "Daura" to bring Buhari up.

If you google otuoke and retar.deen , GEJ picture also comes up.

Please educate yourself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Why should images of Daura Dul**** point to Buhari?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by donholy28(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Op u don't know what Google is.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by Cutehector(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Is it not the articles people like you create and post on social media? Google on locates these "keywords" in diferent websites ...

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by Bigcake: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Very funny.... This guys hatred for African leaders is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmmmm, the last time it was Mama Patience Jonathan. And now it is Buhari's turn.
God bless Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by dunsman(f): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol... Even d world knows he is a dullard.. Google beware cause u will be probed also

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by agarawu23(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:
Lol... Even d world knows he is a dullard.. Google beware cause u will be probed also
mumu

Google search clueless Gej

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
That's because pple like keep saying bad and unpleasant things abt your president , it's crazy hobestly but dis man is really trying
Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by raayah(f): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:

Not necessary
Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
mumu

In a year's time, search for "olodo" and you will see pictures of Buhari. This is sad but APC started it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by omenka(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:
OP

You searched for D.aura Dulard on google . That term is specifically used by nairalanders to refer to Buhari.

Secondly, the place D.aura was not really known until Buhari became the president of Nigeria. The only reason why most people know of Daura is because of Buhari. So it makes sense forlthe word "Daura" to bring Buhari up.

Please educate yourself.
Op is a Wailard. He knows what he's doing. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
[s]
raayah:
OP

Secondly, the place D.aura was not really known until Buhari became the president of Nigeria. The only reason why most people know of Daura is because of Buhari. So it makes sense forlthe word "Daura" to bring Buhari up.

Please educate yourself.
[/s]
I googled ediot and saw your picture.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by dunsman(f): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
mumu

Why is dat not ur job?? Do it cause u are jobless

1 Like

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by raayah(f): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
ShineuEye:

Why are you insulting me?
Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by lunaticfringe: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Google to shut down operations in Nigeria because of buhari's integrity_ Happiness87

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by DaBullIT(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
They will remove it as soon as someone complains
Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Google to shut down operations in Nigeria because of buhari's integrity_ Happiness87

Buhari needs to probe google.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
DaBullIT:
They will remove it as soon as someone complains

Do you expect the dullard to complain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by Happiness87(f): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Google issues apology, as Buhari's body language beams search light on search engines -lunaticfringe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by agarawu23(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
ShineuEye:

In a year's time, search for "olodo" and you will see pictures of Buhari. This is sad but APC started it.
undecided

dunsman:

Why is dat not ur job?? Do it cause u are jobless
I was jobless during gej's administration but I have a job during buhari's administration cheesy

thank God for buhari that changed your life for good. weren't you the purewater hawker I onced patronised?
Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

Why are you insulting me?

You started it by saying I should educate myself.
Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
mumu

Hey Mr. NL. Buhari IS an illiterate Brukutu sipping gorilla and a world renowned dull'ard. You should know better!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by raayah(f): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
ShineuEye:

You started it by saying I should educate myself.

How is that wrong. It seemed like you didn't know how google worked and I said you should educate yourself about it.
Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by lunaticfringe: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
ShineuEye:

Buhari needs to probe google.

#Buhariphobia... Positive image boost for Nigeria as Buhari initiates plans to probe social media_ Rose2014

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:

undecided

I was jobless during gej's administration but I have a job during buhari's administration cheesy

thank God for buhari that changed your life for good. weren't you the furewater hawker I onced buy from ?

You can't have a job spending 24hrs on Nairaland and competing to be Mr Nairaland, what sort of job is that? How much did you receive contesting for Mr Nairaland? You are a real low life.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by agarawu23(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
ShineuEye:

I googled imbeciles and saw your pix , how come ?
Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by dunsman(f): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:

undecided

thank God for buhari that changed your life for good. weren't you the furewater hawker I onced buy from ?

Sure u were jobless during gej administration cause you had no qualification!! But now your paymaster who is also an illiterate like you employed you to help in his business of failure!! Isn't dat so obvious?? And as per d pure water hawker, sighss . am sure u saw ur mum not me.. Maybe it was because u were hu gry dat time. U know 001 ration. Poor pple

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by jemir000: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
duara dullard

haaaaa..epic!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by SeverusSnape(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:

undecided

thank God for buhari that changed your life for good. weren't you the furewater hawker I onced patronised?

"furewater", right?... You are Buhari's brother, I should have known. Bunch of illiterates pronouncing "p" as "f".

Go to Almajiri school, you no gree.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Google Disrespecting Buhari? by ShineuEye: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
raayah:

How is that wrong. It seemed like you didn't know how google worked and I said you should educate yourself about it.

How did you come to the conclusion I lacked knowledge about google? I bet you won't recognize satire even if it hits you in the face. This was all meant to be satirical "mr educate yourself"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters / 2023: Desperate Politicians Behind Foiled Attack On Enugu INEC Office - Group / It Pains Me That This Presidential Candidate Is Going To Win The 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.