Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! (3365 Views)

Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa / Igbos: The Second Class Citizens Of Yenagoa / WHY ARE THE IGBOS THE ONLY TRIBE SUPPORTING SARAKI??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Masterkernel1: 12:33am On May 16, 2021
anulaxad:

I have washed my hands with you, I shall not be responding to you anymore.

How can you speak like this, we are from the same country, we share the same history and same cultures yet you still go on abusing a WHOLE ethnic group, like it makes any sense at all to generalize. Other Yorubas might find this funny, but I seriously don't, I have never generalized my eastern people and I never will.

It is painful to see bigots like you doing everything in your power to destroy the foundation of unity that this country has had for decades.

What's unity when there's no inequality? Oooh! You didn't hear Fulanis are trespassing into our property.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by whirlwind7(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2021
azzima:
I have observed the post - election theatrics from all sides and I have come to the conclusion that most sides are willing to contribute all efforts for the success of this new administration. The misconception is that all Yorubas voted against Jonathan but in reality, a very good number voted for Jonathan though he received over 80% of Yoruba votes in 2011......so long for the cries of Yorubas Hatred towards Jonathan. But I noticed many anti-Buhari Yorubas are now ready to work with the new administration. Same goes for the Ijaws, Jonathan's clan who were expected to raise hell and hatred after his loss but SURPRISINGLY, are ready for the sake of the country's betterment. Even their militants are preaching about working towards a peaceful and progressive Nigeria. The other day in Bayelsa (Jonathan's home state)a large number defected to the APC. But the Igbos are the last bastion of stubborn resistance, crying more than the mourners. The have as usual been audible with comments that will derail ANY progress of this administration. Do they find it difficult to bury the hatchet and hatredcan they be forgiving for the betterment of all? though they have been the only group to severally visit Buhari with demands? Will these tough stance leave them behind other tribes that have moved on?it remains to be seen.

It has been almost 7 years since you created this topic.
With the benefit of time, and with what Nigeria has passed through so far, can you come back here, oh wise one, and tell us how the journey has been?

Is it just the Igbos who have been complaining since 2015, or other wiser, more sophisticated and political savvy ethnicities are lamenting as well?

Be objective in your analysis.
Time has proven to be kind to those who are honest.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by ariesbull: 10:49am On May 16, 2021
whirlwind7:

It has been almost 7 years since you created this topic.
With the benefit of time, and with what Nigeria has passed through so far, can you come back here, oh wise one, and tell us how the journey has been?

Is it just the Igbos who have been complaining since 2015, or other wiser, more sophisticated and political savvy ethnicities are lamenting as well?

Be objective in your analysis.
Time has proven to be kind to those who are honest.

No mind them

3 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by MrSly(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2021
azzima:
I have observed the post - election theatrics from all sides and I have come to the conclusion that most sides are willing to contribute all efforts for the success of this new administration. The misconception is that all Yorubas voted against Jonathan but in reality, a very good number voted for Jonathan though he received over 80% of Yoruba votes in 2011......so long for the cries of Yorubas Hatred towards Jonathan. But I noticed many anti-Buhari Yorubas are now ready to work with the new administration. Same goes for the Ijaws, Jonathan's clan who were expected to raise hell and hatred after his loss but SURPRISINGLY, are ready for the sake of the country's betterment. Even their militants are preaching about working towards a peaceful and progressive Nigeria. The other day in Bayelsa (Jonathan's home state)a large number defected to the APC. But the Igbos are the last bastion of stubborn resistance, crying more than the mourners. The have as usual been audible with comments that will derail ANY progress of this administration. Do they find it difficult to bury the hatchet and hatredcan they be forgiving for the betterment of all? though they have been the only group to severally visit Buhari with demands? Will these tough stance leave them behind other tribes that have moved on?it remains to be seen.
You are jobbless.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos................the Stubborn Last Frontier! by Adeleke4lov: 5:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Greetings! This is Adeleke...

My WhatsApp number... +971555350309

Pls check the post on Peace Travels/ Naira land

You ask the guy to visit fourpoints so that a staff a staff can take him to my house..

When u message me I will send u my location map.

Visit the Post again and read to the end ..

Always understand matter b4 u put mouth.
Goodday

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Thread Is Not To Support The Biafran Movement.... Timeline Of A Struggle / “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi / Osun Pdp: Certificate Of Return Scandal Bursted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.