Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. (938 Views)

Good Curriculum Vitae Attracts Good Job / How To Write A Good Curriculum Vitae (CV) For Any Job Opportunity / Submit Your CV, Let Employers Find You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. by PresidKing(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
I know couple of people are still confused on what should be a in CV, what is the best format, and how to catch employers when they submit their CV, let create a data base of best professional CV in Nairaland as well as share your experience how your good CV has help you.

I understand that most will think some jobs is not by CV but mine was by CV in those days as I made sure it was catchy right from the envelop. I didn't write my name on the envelop as usual, I went to the computer to type and print out my name and address of the employee and pasted it on the envelope couple with my experience as well, packaging is very important on whatever you do.

One of most important feature in a CV is your profile especially if you already had a good experience, it needs to portray your experience and your involvement in your ex-place of working, employer wants to know how best you are in helping to increase efficiency, save money, increase profit, show leadership skills, interest in their company.

I will stop here for now, if I have interested people I will continue.
Re: Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. by pweetyoge(f): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
I am so interested...nice one op
Re: Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. by PresidKing(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2015
No much is interested on this.
Re: Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. by Benjom(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. by Benjom(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
PresidKing:
No much is interested on this.
How do you mean?
Re: Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. by fragrant(f): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
following
Re: Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. by living2013(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Get The Latest Jobs Update Here / Vacancies For Electrical Engineers / Vacancy In A Food Processing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.