Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians (22167 Views)

How We Selected Beneficiaries Of N5,000 Stipend To Poorest Nigerians- Presidency / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**crying on their behalf**

No five thousand Naira for...
PassingShot Omenka Beremx efilefun egift midolian Rilwayne001 agarawu23 dayo23 pentiumpro NgeneUkwenu

If you guys need any menial job, I can be of help, the grasses at our backyard is getting over grown. You people can do that one for starters. Sorry guys, take heart embarassed
stop stalking me

I won't join your failed party embarassed
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
For 16yrs, PDP mess cannot be cleaned in 3 months, that was the reason why that promises cannot be implemented.

Buhari is a man that keep to his promise, if you are not satisfied with that explanation, lagoon never dry o.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
stop stalking me
I won't join your failed party embarassed
I don't stalk failures like you. I was only trying to help your miserable soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
APC style is to pay the first one in Feb/Mar 2019 so that people will vote the in again. Lai Muhammed has gone into hiding now. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I don't stalk failures like you. I was only trying to help your miserable soul.
OK
my time with you for today is over

you can now swerve to hell cool
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:
OK
my time with you for today is over

you can now swerve to hell cool
Run along minion. My offer still stands, in case you change your mind. I need low-lifes like you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
knightsTempler:

Permission granted with immediate alacrity cheesy
Thanks Boss! cheesy
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by sinizia: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

--Modified-

So Vanguard that i use to respect wants to put this hard working Government in a bad light? not a problem. President Buhari is an Honorable man, and will keep to his promises. As Long as Saraki and Dogora are ready to pass it into law in their Chambers,then i dont see how this can be a problem.

This man is barely 6 Months in Office, and all these PDP Hallelujah singers, are just grasping on any straw of criticism against this Government. It will not work, and Project Nigeria Will Be Great Again is on the Match.

Sai Buhari.

Tribalism and party sentiments have eaten deep into your brain now you can't see any wrong in Buhari's lies. What a shame. May people renege on every promise made to you like Bubu is doing.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Shekau1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
free2ryhme:
Vanguard get your facts right next time before rushing to post it..................Buhari will start paying the N5,000 from next month
holy shit, this guy is still brain wash (Your eyes never clear). Don't go and hustle o wait for Buhari to be paying you 5K from next month grin grin I pity your life when your eyes go clear cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Shekau1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
free2ryhme:
Vanguard get your facts right next time before rushing to post it..................Buhari will start paying the N5,000 from next month
holy sh!t, this guy is still brain wash (Your eyes never clear). Don't go and hustle o wait for Buhari to be paying you 5K from next month grin grin I pity your life when your eyes go clear cry cry
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by anonimi: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

--Modified-

So Vanguard that i use to respect wants to put this hard working Government in a bad light? not a problem. President Buhari is an Honorable man, and will keep to his promises.

Your Bubu is a 419er and confirmed FRAUDSTER cum SCAM artist who is the epitome of corruption hence he would have implemented this simple promise that he voluntarily made from May 29. That was what Alhaji Lateef Jakande did for the UPN four cardinal programmes in 1979.
No excuses.
Just Do It, as Nike advertises.
That is what people of integrity do, not so

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Bollinger(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

--Modified-

So Vanguard that i use to respect wants to put this hard working Government in a bad light? not a problem. President Buhari is an Honorable man, and will keep to his promises. As Long as Saraki and Dogora are ready to pass it into law in their Chambers,then i dont see how this can be a problem.

This man is barely 6 Months in Office, and all these PDP Hallelujah singers, are just grasping on any straw of criticism against this Government. It will not work, and Project Nigeria Will Be Great Again is on the Match.

Sai Buhari.

You haven't asked how it is sustainable. You haven't asked how they can keep track of who get's it. You haven't asked if this won't cripple the economy. But, you are letting poverty and desperation influence your response. I pity Nigeria.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by atlwireles: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
anonimi:

Your Bubu is a 419er and confirmed FRAUDSTER cum SCAM artist who is the epitome of corruption hence he would have implemented this simple promise that he voluntarily made from May 29

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:

you and your ppl can be foolish, but I am not.....

how I wish we can recover all the looted money during the past administration, so that the promise can be fulfill as promised.

Buhari, if you are reading this, make it possible wink and put haters to shame...

Let's start with that of Fashola, Tinubu, Rochas, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Obasanjo, Amaechi to show good example.

3 Likes

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Emperortj93(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
free2ryhme:
this should better be true cus the aboki opposite my house is considering getting married with his one #5000

buhari ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Emperortj93(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I feel yours too. No five thousand for you and your family. Sorry bro. grin embarassed
gerara here
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by David0(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
When Buhari made such promise, Nigerians will always think Buhari must achieve dat within his 4 years tenure.
We must understand dat all he needs to do is kill corruption and Nigeria will start moving forward.
N5k to every unemployed graduate or poor person can be achieved when things are finally on auto run.
It doesn't have to be him to finally nail it.
When promises are made like dis, rather than expect d immediate fulfillment of dat promise, we shud first see what dat person is doing, if it will eventually lead to dat promise.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by eagleeye2: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Biko, who was expecting General B. to fulfiill this particular promise? Only the gullible. Definitely not the 5%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by anigold(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
ebamma:
I know that Buhari is a man of his promise”, said Mallan
Saidu Madaki, a traditional barber who spoke to our
Kaduna Correspondent in Kaduna. “He will pay us that
N5000. If I get N5000 in a month, I wont be trecking
round Kaduna just to end up with N200 per day most of
the times. I have a wife and five children”,

This is what is wrong with the North ,
How can a man who makes 200 naira per day have a wife and five children,

What hope is there for those kids,

How will the feed talkless of going to school,

Many like this man should be sterilized before the inflict more damage

its ridiculous to earn N200 per day but have a wife and 5 kids... Nawao... See family planning...
Most people are the architect of their problems...
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by WailingWailer00(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sai changi, 419ers deceiving gullible yellowbar people

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by refreshrate: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Superbreed:
Talkertive!

Yarnative!

Yabative!
Boooooooooohari!
you forgot masturbator lol

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by belente(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Apc=lies

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by refreshrate: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
David0:
When Buhari made such promise, Nigerians will always think Buhari must achieve dat within his 4 years tenure.
We must understand dat all he needs to do is kill corruption and Nigeria will start moving forward.
N5k to every unemployed graduate or poor person can be achieved when things are finally on auto run.
When promises are made like dis, rather than expect d immediate fulfillment of dat promise, we shud first see what dat person is doing, if it will eventually lead to dat promise.

*vomits all over post*
*ensures vomit covers entire post*
*wipes mouth with back of hand and shirt cuff asks while breathing heavily from excessive vomitting*

Why the double standards sir?
Why?

*still breathing heavily*
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Buhari can make it a one time payment of N500,000 each.
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by ajepako(f): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
agarawu23:

you and your ppl can be foolish, but I am not.....

how I wish we can recover all the looted money during the past administration, so that the promise can be fulfill as promised.

Buhari, if you are reading this, make it possible wink and put haters to shame...

If I hear!
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by BraniacX(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Buhari and the mumu Nigerians *** season 2campaign blues episode 7 grin

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by bigtt76(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
One chance naaaa grin
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
ajepako:

If I hear!
wink
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Source?

--Modified-

This man is barely 6 Months in Office, and all these PDP Hallelujah singers, are just grasping on any straw of criticism against this Government. It will not work, and Project Nigeria Will Be Great Again is on the March.

Sai Buhari.
well not hard feelings, can I ask a simple question, in your own opinion when would it be not acceptable as a time frame to start blaming this new govt for not living up to its promise, ie the 5K alawee? when 2 yrs,3 years,5 years or 8 years?? Im not being saca just curious,wen plz?
Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
David0:
are you OK? so you are supporting the theory that he made such promise to deceive people into earning votes? cos that's what your statement sounds like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
uncle005:
For 16yrs, PDP mess cannot be cleaned in 3 months, that was the reason why that promises cannot be implemented.

Buhari is a man that keep to his promise, if you are not satisfied with that explanation, lagoon never dry o.
so basically if he does not pay this 5k by jan 2020 U think he is still a man of integrity right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncertainty Hangs Over Buhari's #5000 Stipends For #25M Poorest Nigerians by dallyemmy: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
They have to see what the country can generate first before they can see how much they can set aside for such programme. It is not impossible! When we get all our missing money una go see am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi / AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa / Edo 2024: Hoodlums Destroy Shaibu’s Campaign Vehicle(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.