Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,250 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) (42805 Views)

Nigerians Insult The Referee That Officiated The Match Against Argentina (pics) / Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) / Nest Of Champion Host First Npfl Match: Akwa United Vs Nasarawa United 2-0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by AlchemistDean(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good for her...but the sport here is still bad
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by richidinho(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin
Sorry to ask
What are they playing the match for
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Igbo kwenu.....yah grin
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Lucremoy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
I saw record-breaking match and was expecting serious shii..
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by VISTIN(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
only God knows how Kano Pillars managed to do what they did.

Thanks God for today. It's a step forward in our local league.

Some matches have been interesting, especially our El-Classicos.
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by ignis: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
She try ooooo
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Eshinery(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
uduokirika1:
FIFA-badge referee, Uloma Nwogu was at the centre and in charge of hostilities in Kano as Nasarawa United broke the 12years home unbeaten record.

Mrs. Uloma Nwogu who was born in 1981 from Abakaliki Ebonyi also is a Policewoman with The Nigerian Police force.

Reports from Kano shows that. Kano Pillar's fans were so much satisfied with her officiating they couldn't help it but gave her a standing ovation at regulation time!!!!

https://m./179862852027935?view=permalink&id=1120235314657346&p=110&refid=18

http://m.fifa.com/development/education-and-technical/referees/association=nga/index.html
what man can blow woman can blow better kudos
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nairalandi:
Where is LadyF? Come and see a woman u senior with 11yrs officiating a football match and u are here draging frontpage with Introvert grin
no mind those winsh
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by slap1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice pitch.
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Lasese: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guide us O Lord our God, fast fall the evening tide. Remember to pray before u sleep.

Good night and sweet dreams! smiley
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Igbo men and women are everywhere doing anything that will earn them money.
Industrious people and am proud of them.

Igbo kwe zuo unu o!!!

1 Like

Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by uduokirika1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mee234:
Her pic during the match will have done a better job of selling the story. If na fake una fit tell am well
here u are

Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Dereformer(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
uduokirika1:
FIFA-badge referee, Uloma Nwogu was at the centre and in charge of hostilities in Kano as Nasarawa United broke the 12years home unbeaten record.

Mrs. Uloma Nwogu who was born in 1981 from Abakaliki Ebonyi also is a Policewoman with The Nigerian Police force.

Reports from Kano shows that. Kano Pillar's fans were so much satisfied with her officiating they couldn't help it but gave her a standing ovation at regulation time!!!!

http://m.fifa.com/development/education-and-technical/referees/association=nga/index.html

I can never go that Islamic haven for anything no matter the consideration.

Gosh, that woman is lucky! She just walked past death without hurt.
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by chax100(f): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nairalandi:
Where is LadyF? Come and see a woman u senior with 11yrs officiating a football match and u are here draging frontpage with Introvert grin

Lol... INTROVERT and it's LadyF again, are in labour. Pray for them to deliver twins. grin grin grin
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wow, two jobs at a time?
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Princedapace(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Finally finally, Kano Pillars..eyaaa!

I support only Eyimba

I'm [size=20pt]PrincedaPace[/size]

One house please tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Mexyz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
I have not see this in Epl, kudos to her.... The Kano pitch is camera friendly, hope it's like that for real.
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by flokii: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
uduokirika1:

Shoooo! this fat thing REF?... ow she take do am Bi na middle of pitch she sit down dey ref... it is well
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Kazrem(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
That's nice.
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by kenoz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by kuuljay(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
she had a crush on the guy that committed a red card offence she go just lockup grin grin grin grin
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by NotNairalandi(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
chax100:

Lol... INTROVERT and it's LadyF again, are in labour. Pray for them to deliver twins. grin grin grin
lolzzzzz....u ar too funny!
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by kuuljay(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
igbo kwenu!!!! she has made us proud grin grin grin but if any one of you disgraces us pls condemn it too grin grin grin grin
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by naijathings(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
rhema4u:
Why is the run gone?

why is the rum always gone ?
One of my best Jack Sparrow quotes.
and i always ask this same question when my drink is GONE.
I wonder why it is always GONE.
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
naijathings:

why is the rum always gone ?
One of my best Jack Sparrow quotes.
and i always ask this same question when my drink is GONE.
I wonder why it is always GONE.

So I ain't the only who finishes drinks and walks into the fridge to ask "why's the rum gone?" cheesy
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Bluffly: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
A woman like a man
She is not like man. Truth be told, if it were to be a man, trust me there could have been some chaos but because she's a female she enjoyed favour.
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Deztro(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
12 yrs unbeaten at home kwa watin eyimba sharks warri wolves n dolphins day do
but nice one to d ref
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by senzmanto9(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2015
wat a man can do a woman can do better simple
Mznaett:
Her market don sell grin
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by dododawa1: 12:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Thank GOD I voted buhari
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by Bamz(m): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Beauty, Brain & Bravery!

When did refereeing suddenly become a profession for brains? undecided
Re: Uloma Nwogu, The Female Referee That Officiated (Kano Vs Nasarawa) by naijathings(m): 1:01am On Aug 24, 2015
rhema4u:

So I ain't the only who finishes drinks and walks into the fridge to ask "why's the rum gone?" cheesy

I guess not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: James Harris 'Kamala' Dies After Complications From Coronavirus / Five Countries Qualify For AFCON 2022 / Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.