Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,110 members, 7,860,021 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

If You Hear My Rap Please Beg Your Pastors To Pray For My Dying Career Harrysong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Hear My Rap Please Beg Your Pastors To Pray For My Dying Career Harrysong (493 Views)

Yemi Alade Watering Her Dying Career [PICS] / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / How I Saved Kcee’s Dying Career- Harrysong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Hear My Rap Please Beg Your Pastors To Pray For My Dying Career Harrysong by trueman123: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Popular Five Star music artiste who doubles as an awesome song writer, Harrysong, is known to experiment with different genres However, the ‘Colombo’ crooner said he wouldn’t try any form of experiment with rap genre or his career would be dead and buried. read more http://www.parrotnaija.com/
Re: If You Hear My Rap Please Beg Your Pastors To Pray For My Dying Career Harrysong by parrotnaija: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
rap

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother / C.Ronaldo Disguised As A Hobo / Worldwidewes Entertainment's Artist Ebisco Drops Free Beat On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.