Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Commercial Activities In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commercial Activities In The Church (416 Views)

In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? / Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Activities In The Church by Jozzy4: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Since morning , have actually been thinking about an event that happened yesterday night around 11:00pm at a church close to my house , I dont know if I should call it greed , but its confirm commercialization . BUT IT PAINED ME THAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVE ARE SOOO DECEIVED THAT THEY YIELD TO THE MAN'S REQUEST

There are loudspeakers , so I could hear everything been said : at a point I heard

" there are some people here that will surely make it before the end of this year , some of them will dedicate houses , new cars and lots of testimony . But if you are among this people show appreciation to the Lord by donating just #1000 only , just #1000 and claim this blessings "

I WAS SUPRISED , very suprised ! He is not even ashame that the loudspeakers will take his voice a long way . And some people actually paid that money .

From #1000 , it get to #500 , then #200 and finally #100 for the students .

It pains .

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of August 2015 / Tragedy- 3 Nigerians Injured In Makkah Grand Mosque [NAHCON] / Spiritually Blind Bornagains Are Quick To Speak On Spiritual Matters Of CHRIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.