Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? (8691 Views)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by edidiongmichael(m): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2017
I worship at PREVAILING DESTINY LIFE, the words I receive there is superb and their music ministration. No iota of discrimination. But above all, I love the word! My pastor is a teacher. Pst Mfon Ambrose is his name.

So tell me about your church?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by tstx(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2017
I stopped going to church when i discovered the bible lacked originality.... Most of what's in it was influenced by other Religion

5 Ways The Bible Was Influenced By Other Religions

9 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2017
My brother
The Parish Pastor
Daddy G.O

I found JESUS!

#RCCG

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Shedrack777: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2017
i only worship God not minding the church

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by sogodihno: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2017
prayer, we can pray!

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Reader1988: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Shedrack777:
i only worship God not minding the church
Same with u bro

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by tstx(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2017
sogodihno:
prayer, we can pray!
Mountain of fire?

15 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by DopeBoss(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Free Drinks After Servicecheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by darkenkach(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Free food and drink after service .

17 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2017
First of all......
I know Jesus lives right there......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by ProfEinstein: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Was born Catholic
Raised catholic
I profess Catholic till I die.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by kennynelcon(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Raw word of God,
Right Bible interpretation.
Spiritual warfare.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by obicentlis: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Born into it.

I love the Peace, I get from there.
Catholic Forever

Proud Catholic!!!

40 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by TVTKOKO(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
THE HYMNS!!! kiss kiss kiss
You would think you're in heaven when they start playing hymns. With those instruments, there's no mistake. It heavenly!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by chudi55: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
As if the Church leads to heaven.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by teamv: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Don't know why
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by chefremy(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
DopeBoss:
Free Drinks After Servicecheesy
grin i love your sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by tyson98: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
obicentlis:
Born into it.

I love the Peace, I get from there.
Catholic Forever

Proud Catholic!!!
Glory to Jesus

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Elthugnificent(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2017
The ladies obviously, fine ass ladies everywhere.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by rossi49ja(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2017
I love the solemn worship, the doctrines and teachings of my church. Above all, it is one and universal.

Born, raised and still a proud Catholic.

Op, I believe you meant the church we worship at and not worshipping. Kindly edit your header.

29 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by tyson98: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Because they don't force tithe on us and it's the best church in the whole world

Catholic

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by concupiscent: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2017
"Celestial Church of Christ- because of their praises and dances, they are not ashamed to dance during services regardless of their social status unlike some other churches where everyone would be forming big boys and girls. I'm a boisterous person, a boisterous church is nothing but necessary"

-concupiscent

14 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Jamiubond009(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Nothing. When I discovered the Bible is a book that has had many of its texts altered, chopped and changed, embellished with supernatural rubbish over the years as well as being fraught with inconsistencies in the story telling, then I realized that was it for me as regards religion.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Yelutide: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2017
I am a winner... My New Dawn has Come.

If You are a Winner Like me Click Like.

One winner, One Soul, every week. My case is different

36 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by pointstores(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Choir
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Innobee99(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2017
No offering
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by ednut1(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Worship God and not a pastor abeg

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Snow5(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Was born and brought up there... Hence my addiction.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Raymondfayowole(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Because Church of Christ is the one and only true church
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Christ Embassy, they hv unique & excellent ways of doing thing... Above all d presence of God is so immense

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Facts That You May Not Know About Jehovah's Witnesses: / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.