Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street (16885 Views)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / 5 People You Meet At The Airport / Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road - 5 People Confirmed Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by fitinwell: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2015
Tarmac boys.. (Area)
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by free2ryhme: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2015
U too dey lie
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by enitey(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Loooool@number 4
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by blessingee: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2015
OldGist:
God has finally answered my prayer! FTC...! *Dancing Alingo*

Check well, God has not answered....You might still have to wait till 2050... grin grin grin
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Sandydayz:
Just brushed ma teeth grin
So you never brush, I come kiss you grin grin
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2015
SUGARBEE:
angryThe skirt chasers

The pickpockets

The oloshos and runs girls

The classic and corporate thief
which one you belong?
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Sandydayz(f): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
So you never brush, I come kiss you grin grin
grin Well ain't got mouth disease
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by SUGARBEE(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
which one you belong?
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Sandydayz:

grin Well ain't got mouth disease
are you sure?
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by BY1434(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2015
majamajic:
What abt female morning paraders

just the way she wake-up, the danglings alone. My favourite grin grin

Danglings??,what is dangling??
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37279755][/quote] So you wan use question answer my question?
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by SUGARBEE(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

If this is the kind of prayer you seek from God then I wonder what your life goals and ambition are like. Just saying
wicked
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by SUGARBEE(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
So you wan use question answer my question?
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Sandydayz(f): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
are you sure?
What are u insinuating? tongue
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Sandydayz:

What are u insinuating? tongue
insinuating that you should have brushed your teeth before now
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Sandydayz(f): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
insinuating that you should have brushed your teeth before now
undecided well first ain't ur business wen I brush ma teeth secondly I didn't ask 4 a kiss and the odor came frm u...
Didn't want u to av a low self esteem cool
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by moscobabs(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2015
thé Attention seekers
thé big boys or girls nko
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Sandydayz:

undecided well first ain't ur business wen I brush ma teeth secondly I didn't ask 4 a kiss and the odor came frm u...
Didn't want u to av a low self esteem cool
Now I know you get mouth odour. You need to see doctor
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Onyiibazz: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2015
You be thief o you be thief You be thief o you be thief! Ugly thing, yeye thing!
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by rabbuy(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Op I peerceive in ma spirit that you belong to the greeters for Africa... cause the word greet appeared in almost every post...
greets doz street alaye Who does that
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by tobybasten(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2015
OP, you omitted the sisters of the underworld
Olosho too plenty for Lagos, a visit to Apapa or festac will convince you
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2015
People walking up and people walking down the streets. grin grin grin
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Timijo(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Nairalanders, beware of this guy that calls himself customrecruit. He is another hungry scammer.
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by mikaael(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2015
OldGist:
God has finally answered my prayer! FTC...! *Dancing Alingo*

FTC ke?...Osogbo weed bad on u o
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by mikaael(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2015
thoollz:
1. Marketers- Come and buy BlackBerry touch2 for 3k only to realise that u were actually sold a soap.
2. Thieves - They watch your every move, a distraction from u leads to a missing wallet or phone or any valuable
3. Agberos- We have talents in this country. These guys can rap 10 bus tops under 5 seconds and U'll get what they r saying.
4. Load lifters- No matter how heavy ur load is, these guys r up to the task. U go dey hear yago lona o(comot for road)

The list is endless. City of hustlers, home of the greatest. I rep lasgidi anyday any time

Lol..@ d load lifters..
These guys can carry Nigeria if d opportunity arise
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Ybnm4life(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
The call girls in their opera mini skirts and tight jean and leggings grin grin grin
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by HRich(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
lordtim001:
Here, I bring you the list of 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street

1.The Gentle Ones:
These ones walk past you on the road and wont even give a damn if you pour water on their white shirts.These ones wont bother if you greet them or not.They'll go early and come back late.

2.The Time-Conscious:
They seem to be very much responsible.They wear trending clothes and shoes with latest wristwatches.But they'll always seem to be asking for the time.Then you may wonder:What is the need for a wristwatch?It seems that their wristwatch might have spoilt but they keep wearing it for fashion purposes.

3.The Shop Owners:
These ones sit outside their shops facing the road and they yell across to everyone passing.They pour water on the road and scream like a banshee when the same water splashes on them through vehicular movement.They also expect you to greet them whenever you come across them.

4.The Greeting-Addicts:
These ones can greet for Africa.A trip that is supposed to take 15mins will take 1hr because of incessant greetings.

5.The Rude Ones:
These one stay by a corner of the street,smoking or drinking and dont even respond to your greetings.But they can eye you with so much contempt and disgust.
So,there is it.A short but detailed note on 5 People You Will Find On Every Lagos Street.Who amongst them do you represent?Show your love by liking and commenting.Also,you could add yours.....

6> The picking pockets

the set will always follow you around to anywere you go, wishing for you to carelessly keep your phone or bag.
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
OP must be from the ghetto Cos here in coconut island...
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by viktor01(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
[b][/b]
Neyoor:
cheesy cheesy FTC!

cheesy FTC!

I want to thank God for making me see today!

I want to thank myself for the urge that made me to open this thread.

I want to thank my network provider (MTN) for the 3G network.

I want to thank my phone for not getting flat while commenting here.

I want to thank my fingers for pressing this message.

I want to thank you for reading this message.

First comment!

u got me laughing out loud...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street by Rosemary216(f): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lolxxx... Nt just Lagos, it z evrywhr!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra / Trailers Crash And Burn Along Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway (photos) / Military Truck Rams Into Car Carrying Family Of 7 In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.