Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience (2457 Views)

Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World / Pls Matured Advice Needed / I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Homorlayor20(f): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2015
hello nairalanders,i travelled to warri yesterday to my family home,to prepare for the forth coming GCE,i was home alone because my mum went with my younger ones to visit my elder sis who just put to bed,others are married or in school,so i arrived warri about 4pm,collected key from a neighbour and she(the neighbour asked me to come back and spend the night with them . i accepted the ofer i took the keys and went home,i was eating on the sofa i dozed off only to awakened by feelings of touch on my lap,i opened my eyes only to see one notorious criminal,i screamed for help while struggling to be free from his grip,our next door neighbour came and he fled.The problem is that i am a virgin ,don't know if i was fingered,can one hymen be ruptured without pains?I am going thru serious emotional truama,cant even study.matured advice needed pls.
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by jaey(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Without pains. Hian Kwantinue angry
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by funlord(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
undecided
Homorlayor20:
hello nairalanders,i travelled to warri yesterday to my family home,to prepare for the forth coming GCE,i was home alone because my mum went with my younger ones to visit my elder sis who just put to bed,others are married or in school,so i arrived warri about 4pm,collected key from a neighbour and she(the neighbour asked me to come back and spend the night with them . i accepted the ofer i took the keys and went home,i was eating on the sofa i dozed off only to awakened by feelings of touch on my lap,i opened my eyes only to see one notorious criminal,i screamed for help while struggling to be free from his grip,our next door neighbour came and he fled.The problem is that i am a virgin ,don't know if i was fingered,can one hymen be ruptured without pains?I am going thru serious emotional truama,cant even study.matured advice needed pls.

Since you and your neighbour all know who this "NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL" is! Why have you not taking your case to the police authorities instead of coming on the internet to be telling complete strangers about hogwash?

6 Likes

Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by melodies: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
See a doctor, they might not even charge any money cos its a simple examination but its worth it. Confide in females like yourself cos some guys may tell you they want to help you confirm if you still a virgin! A word is enough as they say...
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by tpiander: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
unfortunately, you've been disvirgined.

Please dont deceive your future boyfriends into thinking the notorious criminal didnt disvirgin you o!

I do not want to see senseless threads on nairaland about this!
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by tpiander: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Homorlayor20:
hello nairalanders,i travelled to to prepare for the forth coming GCE.

smh.

they get younger and younger.. . . . . . . . until the canniness pass adult own. . . . . . . . .
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Homorlayor20(f): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
tpiander:

smh.

they get younger and younger.. . . . . . . . until the canniness pass adult own. . . . . . . . .
may God bless you,since this is the best advice i can get from an adult like you
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Homorlayor20(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
melodies:
See a doctor, they might not even charge any money cos its a simple examination but its worth it. Confide in females like yourself cos some guys may tell you they want to help you confirm if you still a virgin! A word is enough as they say...
tny ma,but cant i do it myself with a mirror?
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Rukkydelta(f): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
You can check if the hymen is still intact but not with a mirror by yourself but i suggest you ask a female to help you out
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by tpiander: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Homorlayor20:
may God bless you,since this is the best advice i can get from an adult like you

here's another advice you'd probably prefer:

Rukkydelta:
You can check if the hymen is still intact but not with a mirror by yourself but i suggest you ask a female to help you out
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why do I think the OP is sounding off this story here, to see how well it'll fly when she gives it as the usual 'I was rapéd so I lost my virginity' line.
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by MARKone(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
tpiander:
unfortunately, you've been disvirgined.

Please dont deceive your future boyfriends into thinking the notorious criminal didnt disvirgin you o!

I do not want to see senseless threads on nairaland about this!

Ha!!!!! Wahala dey o grin

Op sorry about the incident, it must have been quite a shock to you. I hope you've told your mom. Your virginity should be in tack, from what you narrated, there was no penetration, if there was, you should have felt some intense physical pain and stain(blood), dude is an animal, you guys should equally make a formal police report. Ndo.
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Tobbey(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
HEHYA angry
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by gidjah(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
By saying criminal,you mean a next door neighbour??It is well dear,pls get strong and better,wont want to think he messed u up,else,you would have been in pain and pool of blood too.you even do not need a doctor to examine you, you can do it ur self, get a mature female to do that,God go keep u.
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by GHoJes: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Homorlayor20:
Relax he didnt rupture it, you would have seen a blood trace though not everybody bleeds. Dont go showing anybody, even you remove your mind from it back to your books.
You would have felt it in you had he succeded, so relax you are still intact.

1 Like

Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by melodies: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Go to a female doctor, I don't know if you ll see it if you do it yourself. Tell your mum about it even, or don't you confide in her? She ll help you

Homorlayor20:
tny ma,but cant i do it myself with a mirror?
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Tell your mother please.
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Roland17(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2015
No one wishes for ill luck but this incident couldn't have occurred at a more intricate moment, but you have to be be courageous as this would test your resolve to remain sane and this experience would either make you mentally secure or you lose everything and that includes your dreams and aspirations for the unknown future.

I am reading comments on this thread and it's testimony of the level of moral decadence that has swept through the hearts of the human race, a young lady is almost raped and folks think there is a comic aspect to this, it's a huge shame on morality as humans and ability to support one another.

First and foremost talk to your mother about this incident, in anticipation you both share a decent and respectable relationship, be sincere and insist you are opening up to her because you trust her.

Secondly, I don't know how close your exams are but it would be wise to consult a doctor to ascertain the level of penetration he achieved or if there were damages that you are yet to feel, Also consult a psychologist or counselor who should help you understand the emotions you are going through and how to turn this experience into a positive that empowers your emotions.

Next, file a police report since the suspect is notorious, hopefully the police arrest the idiot and charge him with rape and if they don't , please engage the services of a Lawyer to sue the bastard this would ensure other ladies are safe at least from him.

Stay focused and strong..you would be fine if you handle this issue with wisdom
Re: Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience by Youngpo413: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op how far, as later get admission, I hope the pusy is still intact? Keep am for your future husband o.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is In A Fix / 6blades Reachargable Blender / Brand New Sunking Solar Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.