Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now (2008 Views)

Poll: Modify Button

I want the modify button back: 82% (42 votes)
I don't want the modify button back: 17% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match. / www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match. / www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by AmakaOne(f): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2009
Please bring back the button, abeg
esp for the food section.

What happens if we post a recipe with the wrong quantities or something and people poison themselves?
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by DeReloaded: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2009
A dupe sah
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by Vicjustice: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2009
It is delightful to note that democracy is preserved and freedom has prevailed.
Well done, Mr. Seun, good man!
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by bigbumper(f): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Agree with this! cheesy

Its only because you know what is good for you na tongue grin grin grin

DeReloaded:

I believe 10-15 mins is more than enough time.

Voice of reason cool

AMAKAONE:

Please bring back the button, abeg
esp for the food section.

What happens if we post a recipe with the wrong quantities or something and people poison themselves?

grin grin grin Cunny man die, cunny man bury am cheesy grin cheesy

Vicjustice:

Absolutely. It is obvious that the benefits of the MODIFY button outweighs the disadvantages (if any).
Some people are against it because they feel sad that other people enjoy the benefits, this is saddist attitude.
Now, as for the short timing, while i don't think it's the best idea for the MODIFY button to be timed, but if it must be, then i'll suggest that it should be timed for up to 24 hours. 5 or 10 minutes timing might be too short a time to realise error or to remember additional information.

Egbon Vic, saddist ke shocked it is glaringly obvious you have been spending far too long in those non-English speaking European countries tongue Come back to EnglishEngland before you do further damage to your lingo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by bigbumper(f): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
I can imagine the hundreds of thousands of NL'ers going through their posts and fervently modifying evrything modifiable in case the modify button dissappears again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by Vicjustice: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
Dear, what word should i have used grin cheesy?
   Well, i meant a deeper term of the word sadist; this doesn't necessarily refer to someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others but rather, someone who enjoys seeing other people fail or lose.
   But you and your mouth (abi na your typing fingers) ? i hope you have enough hand muscle to back it up just in case of physical confrontation which your mouth could put you into cheesy grin grin.
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by bigbumper(f): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2009
Vicjustice:

Dear, what word should i have used grin cheesy?
   Well, i meant a deeper term of the word sadist; this doesn't necessarily [size=14pt]refere[/size] to someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others but rather, someone who enjoys seeing other people fail or lose.
   But you and your mouth (abi na your typing fingers) ? i hope you have enough hand muscle to back it up just in case of physical confrontation which your mouth could put you into cheesy grin grin.

Chei, I should have let sleeping dogs lie, see as Vicjustice dey oppress me, oyibo no go finish today cheesy Don't worry I will be back to do justice to this post of yours once I get my hands on the "Eze goes to school that I lent a friend 10 years ago" angry and that book you and AkolawoleMethusalah and Siena were reminiscing over tongue

Lol, which one be referee in this matter shocked the modify button is working now na grin grin grin Or shock horror shocked did Seun do a swop and put back the modify button in place of the spellcheck button shocked shocked shocked I am just joking o, let me quickly go and modify the evrything that I spelled wrongly in my own post too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shebi if my hand muscle fail, and I get a diagnosis for RSI or Tennis Elbow or Golfer's Elbow, I will just go and claim disability benefit shikena cheesy Ha, God don butter my bread be that cheesy
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by Vicjustice: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2009
Ha, Na only Refere[b]e[/b] what about umpire?
   Thank goodness the modify button is available. Make i see that man or woman wey go talk again say MODIFY button no good, na Osama Bin Laden go attack the person village the Al Qaeda style
   Don't stop, ok? Just continue to proofread my posts and you'll have no other comment to make except to make analysis on my English offences until you have enough of them to charge me with in the Queen's court. Sure, that would make you busier than a busy body because errors are mine and corrections are your's. grin grin grin
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by Epi: 2:36am On Apr 01, 2009
VicJustice

Thumbs-up to you. You did well! You fought this Modify Button campaign with honour. It was a clean campaign too

1love
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by Vicjustice: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2009
Thanks for your commendation, but my campaingn wouldn't have succeeded without your supports. Thanks for standing for it.
                                                              [size=20pt]YES
                                   WE
                                  CAN![/size]
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by Amigoz(f): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2009
Vicjustice:

Thanks for your commendation, but my campaingn wouldn't have succeeded without your supports. Thanks for standing for it.

Has it succeeded tongue good campaign
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by DualCore1: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2009
In most forum software, when u wonno modify stuff, u have to add a reason for such modification. On the modified post everyone will get to see "last modified by Dual Core on 10:45pm Feb 13 2009; Reason: i just felt like doing it so buzz off and don't leave a trail, oh well the main reason is i already got a val for tomorrow so i'm canceling my request for an impromptu val"
Certainly not one of the best reasons to modify a post.

Point is, I don't see the "Modify" button's exit as a way forward, in any way.
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by queenTG(f): 2:48pm On May 20, 2009
we need it , like i, English is not my mother language I'm trying to do my best then help
Re: www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now by ahanapearl1990(f): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Free dating sites and apps have revolutionized the way people meet and connect in this digital age. These apps offer a convenient and accessible platform for individuals to explore romantic relationships, friendships, or casual encounters.

With a wide range of features such as profile creation, browsing, and messaging, these top free dating apps provide opportunities to meet new people based on shared interests and preferences. Whether you're looking for a long-term relationship or simply want to expand your social circle, free dating apps offer a convenient and cost-effective way to connect with potential matches, explore compatibility, and embark on new dating adventures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote For Worst Profile Pic! / Warning To The Ladies: Be Careful With Your BBM Contacts / Most Annoying Moments On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.