Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers (952 Views)

Freshly approved Nigerian And Ghana Adsense For Sale At A Fair Price / News/article Re-writers Wanted / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by grownaira: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2015
Good morning fellows.

I am currently discussing with some guys, who I want to hire to re-write articles for my new website.

Basically, their job is to copy news/articles from other popular sites, summarise the news/articles, send the summarised news/articles to my editors mail, and then post it to the website after it most have bn approved by the editor.

Please advice me on a relatively fair price to pay for this job (per article).

Thanks and best regards.
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2015
grownaira:
Good morning fellows.

I am currently discussing with some guys, who I want to hire to re-write articles for my new website.

Basically, their job is to copy news/articles from other popular sites, summarise the news/articles, send the summarised news/articles to my editors mail, and then post it to the website after it most have bn approved by the editor.

Please advice me on a relatively fair price to pay for this job (per article).

Thanks and best regards.
Probably $1-$2 per article
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by grownaira: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Khaynet:

Probably $1-$2 per article

$(1-2) per article. Hmm. They are 3guys and the plan is each of them will re-write at least 10 articles daily.

I can't afford that for now.

What do you think if I place each of them on 20k monthly salary?

Thanks.
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
grownaira:

$(1-2) per article. Hmm. They are 3guys and the plan is each of them will re-write at least 10 articles daily.

Thanks.
Its kinda low for 10 posts per day

But....is money that easy to make

Its fair enough
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by grownaira: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Khaynet:
Its kinda low for 10 posts per day
But....is money that easy to make
Its fair enough
Thanks boss
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by Mayfrank(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
grownaira:

Thanks.

It's a nice pay... I'd gladly accept if I was in the writer. *copy-paste basis*
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by iPhone6(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok

Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by cheavroi(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2015
You are setting your blog up for a ban from Google either as a result of thin content or plagiarism

Instead, employ a part-time writer for N20k per month to write quality content. You will thank me in the long run.
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by grownaira: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
cheavroi:
You are setting your blog up for a ban from Google either as a result of thin content or plagiarism

Instead, employ a part-time writer for N20k per month to write quality content. You will thank me in the long run.

Thanks for your contribution.

Actually, it isn't a blog, it's a news summary website. Our mode of operation is to take news from various news sites, and summarise it for the reading pleasure of our readers. At the end of every summarised news, we will provide a link that leads to the source of the original and complete news.

Do you think we will still have problem with google?

Thanks
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by vhw2014: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello all, an NGO in PH requires the services of writers.
You must be resident in PH
Competency includes ability to write business, technology and agricultural centred articles.
You are expected to forward a 450 worded essay on any of the above topics to vhw002@gmail.com along with copies of your credentials.
Please only serious minded people. Deadline for application is August 30th
Re: Please, What Is A Fair Price To Pay Article Re-writers by Samdede1995(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Well 20k monthly is fair enough, but you can still use a free article re-writer and 100% free seo service here ...... http://jrgigs..com/2017/02/make-130-adsense-prprofitsrom-copy-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help / Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale, Very Affordable (ibadan) / How Do I Earn Money From My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.