Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience (23430 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense / What I Learned From The Google Digital Skills Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by victory360: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, I have this question to ask... Can the Google AdSense team pay its publishers that has earned up to $4000 in one month without unlawfully disabling that account when its time for the publisher to request for payment?
I have seen publishers earned more than a $200k in one month in those days, but of late I hear a lot of complaints from especially Nigerian bloggers that Google AdSense Team disable their accounts with high earnings whenever they request for payment. Pls Nairalanders, what is your own payment experience with the AdSense team?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by victory360: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Why the silence to my post? does it mean no one here has been paid a huge amount from adsense lately?

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by fineyemi(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
WOW!!! I already made more than 200$ this month. A friend of mine with same amount as mine called this morning that adsense disabled his account

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by victory360: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
But y

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by victory360: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Are they now scammers or what?

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by victory360: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Are they now scammers or what? I mean the AdSense team.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by twosquare(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Seun, please move to the front page. Want to hear bloggers' view on this.

Cc. Slyr0x, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oh yes, they can pay even $30k, they respect old accounts now.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by victory360: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
O yes! I decided to post this tread so hard working AdSense publishers don't continue to work their ass out for Google AdSense team to just wake up one morning to have their accounts disabled knowing fully well that the publisher has actually made a huge amount in his account and clicks generated from the publisher's site are valid clicks. I mean i think the AdSense team has to be sanctioned by Nigerian bloggers especially. Fellow bloggers, we must do something about this nonsense from the AdSense team. I call this stealing by trick! I know how Nigerian bloggers has helped the Google AdSense team made profits so far so good from their AdSense Publishers Program

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by victory360: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
I really have mind of monetising my incoming blog with AdSense but what I hear from AdSense publishers lately is really discouraging. I know for sure that the incoming blog will pull tons of targeted traffic daily but am thinking of just monetising it with clickbank affiliate program and running direct advertising on it.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by victory360: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Where are you bloggers? I need your comments
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by veekid(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2016
It has been fair to aunty Linda; I'm sure of that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by techinfong: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Are you the husby?
veekid:
It has been fair to aunty Linda; I'm sure of that

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by veekid(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2016
techinfong:
Are you the husby?

Yeah I am; the potential husband

3 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by SIMPPLE: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2016
As for me, I have been wondering y i t takes time for me to earn up to 20 dollar a month, little did I know dt there is Google blocker on some of the browsing application. UC browser. Fire fox etc, it has really contributed to y people earn low income through Google ads. As for y de now block individuals I have nt Experienced it and I dnt want to experience it..last month I collected my 100dols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by weblord1900: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2016
I neva set up Adsense self

4 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2016
victory360:
Fellow Nigerians, I have this question to ask... Can the Google AdSense team pay its publishers that has earned up to $4000 in one month without unlawfully disabling that account when its time for the publisher to request for payment?
I have seen publishers earned more than a $200k in one month in those days, but of late I hear a lot of complaints from especially Nigerian bloggers that Google AdSense Team disable their accounts with high earnings whenever they request for payment. Pls Nairalanders, what is your own payment experience with the AdSense team?

My last pay out was $3500 or £2769. What annoys me is the invalid click nonsense. I lost £116 to invalid clicks. And to be fair, adsense is very good. I use 5 ads networks on my blogs. Only 2 matches adsense in revenue.

I have added screenshot for the doubting Thomases.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by techinfong: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Can we have the URL of the website?
amagunnerfan:

My last pay out was $3500 or £2769. What annoys me is the invalid click nonsense. I lost £116 to invalid clicks. And to be fair, adsense is very good. I use 5 ads networks on my blogs. Only 2 matches adsense in revenune.

4 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by troylaurenz: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2016
they disabled one of my account, since then i have not been able to get aPPROval for my website, imagine adsense telling me my site is a chat site when all i do is post news.. well i GUNNING for direct adverts and increasing my trffic, never give up
victory360:
Where are you bloggers? I need your comments

3 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by IVORY2009(m): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2016
From wat I learnt, wen u read and understand the adsense rules and regulations and u follow it strictly, u can never be ban even if u earn 10k dollars dey will pay u, one thing most publishers dont know is that google tracks taffic using software, so if u cheat and ask someone to be clicking on ur AD or u buy traffic, google will deactivate ur account.

13 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2016
victory360:
I really have mind of monetising my incoming blog with AdSense but what I hear from AdSense publishers lately is really discouraging. I know for sure that the incoming blog will pull tons of targeted traffic daily but am thinking of just monetising it with clickbank affiliate program and running direct advertising on it.
My advise is, don't stick to only adsense. I use many networks but Adsense is the king. I was surprised to check my account now because of this post and still made close to $50 from adsense yesterday with just 1 hour of work and 3 articles. When I add the other networks, it will be circa $120. Not bad for 1 hour of work.

I stopped using clickbank cos of the stress of ranking sites and Google changing their algo but clickbank isn't bad depending on your niche.

Just make sure you choose your niche correctly, persist ( been here for 9 years now) and read, read and read. Did I say you must read? Yes, read, read and read. Learn from other bloggers in your network and forget the Nigeria's attitude of selling info products on things they know jack about.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2016
techinfong:
Can we have the URL of the website?
Am I mad ni? I will continue to post anonymously on nairaland.

17 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Confirdagency01(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2016
I exprience it 2-months ago, I feel discouraged honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by omoadeleye(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Uhm

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by joey150(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
My advise is, don't stick to only adsense. I use many networks but Adsense is the king. I was surprised to check my account now because of this post and still made close to $50 from adsense yesterday with just 1 hour of work and 3 articles. When I add the other networks, it will be circa $120. Not bad for 1 hour of work.

I stopped using clickbank cos of the stress of ranking sites and Google changing their algo but clickbank isn't bad depending on your niche.

Just make sure you choose your niche correctly, persist ( been here for 9 years now) and read, read and read. Did I say you must read? Yes, read, read and read. Learn from other bloggers in your network and forget the Nigeria's attitude of selling info products on things they know jack about.
post your blog url. Am wary of people like you that talk plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Endougs(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:

My last pay out was $3500 or £2769. What annoys me is the invalid click nonsense. I lost £116 to invalid clicks. And to be fair, adsense is very good. I use 5 ads networks on my blogs. Only 2 matches adsense in revenune.

Please what is the name of your blog

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2016
joey150:
post your blog url. Am wary of people like you that talk plenty.
That's your cup of Tea oo. I have added screenshot for people like you to see.

6 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by kofomichael(f): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Pls I need more knowledge of this Google AdSense of a thing. Is it only bloggers they approve? What's about forum or dating site?

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Endougs:

Please what is the name of your blog

Sorry I am not revealing. It will remain private. Will however answer as many questions as I get asked to help people willing to learn but I won't do it off nairaland.

I have been burnt too many times.

7 Likes

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by holuwheaphemmy(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2016
@victory360. Pls can we talk offline, I want to discuss sometins wt u asap. Greattoppyg@gmail.com, u can forward ur contact details to me for easy communication if possible. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Techpaded(f): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2016
I've never tried 'em on my blog techpaded.com. The way they ban people once it's payment time dey fear me. I can't go empty oo.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by joey150(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2016
amagunnerfan:
That's your cup of Tea oo. I have added screenshot for people like you to see.
lol whats the big deal? You have a blog and you are hiding it? Am i stealing your supposed 2k pounds or what?

If you dont want people to see your 2k pounds earning blog you should have skipped the topic altogether.

Look enough said...just go your way abeg.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.