Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back (1497 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Will Kill Myself, End It All. / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back by faithfuldon7(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2015
This is a story of my very close friend. pls learn from it.

My name is Suleiman Bashir. I’m a Banker from
Kaduna and I would like to share my
# DivorceDiaries with you.I am 34 years old. I was
married to my ex wife Fatima Bashir for 4 years
and we have a daughter Ummi.I met my wife
Fatima through a family friend. The person
thought we would make a good match.It was at
the time in every arewa boy’s life that mummy
starts dropping hints. Family starts making jokes
about your bachelorhood.I was working and my
mother couldn’t understand why I was still
unmarried after 2 years of being employed.It was
also that time when I started detesting my empty
lonely flat. I told myself I was ready.It’s very
common for northerners to meet their spouses
through someone’s recommendation.My uncle
asked me to go the house and ask of Fatima. He
said she would make. Good wife.That’s how I
met my wife.To be frank I wasn’t happy when I
saw her. She was looking a bit matured for my
taste. She was pretty,but in a mature way.She
greeted me and her warm smile immediately
disarmed me. She told me she was a civil
servant.I was annoyed that my uncle sent me to
talk to a woman not a girl. So she had even
finished NYSC? Not my spec at all.Well I was
already here so I might as well tell her the
reason. I told her someone recommended her
highly. I waited for her reply.She told me she had
no one and that she would love to get to know
me better. I wasn’t happy because I was hoping
she would turn me down.I told her no problem I
would be coming regularly to see her. After all
she’s a matured babe,she won’t play games
The candid truth is that I did not pursue her the
way I would have,if she was young and beautiful.I
just wanted a wife. Someone who would keep my
bed warm and beat me kids. And she came highly
recommended. No need to chase her.After about
three months of visiting Fatima for zance, she
told me her father requested to see my people
and that was it. Matters were now in the hands
of the elders. They chose the date and
everything.We got Married soon after that. My
house was fully furnished. My wife was ready to
be a mom. What could ever go wrong.My wife
was like a robot,too eager to please me. She even
started supporting Man-U because I was a
fan.She refused to share her mind with me and
that annoyed me. She just did whatever she was
told like a little pet
Even in bed,I would ask what she preferred and
she would say duk yanda ka so. I was annoyed,I
didn’t want a lap dog I wanted a wife! What the
hell did I just get myself into? I was annoyed and
bored.Everything was so routine with Fatima.
From the meals to the conversations to the sex.
Everything ma the same.I was bored, Bored out of
my mind I tell you. I tried to get to know her but
all I got was what I heard about her ,very
frustrating!
Re: I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back by faithfuldon7(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2015
I confided in my friends and they all told me I was married to a dream wife. Every man wanted to have a wife that didn’t argue.That’s when I started to look for other women. I needed spice in my life. Hot Pepper Spice!You wouldn’t believe the number of women that threw themselves at me. Married men must be hot cake I guess with the money I was making,I could have almost any woman I wanted. That’s when I met a similar restless spirit,hafsa Hafsa was an undergraduate student. She was an unserious student to my delight at the time. She was always free to see me.I spent less and less time at home and more and more time with the Vivacious and exciting Hafsa!I loved the way she was her own person and not a lap dog.She was wild and I loved to tame her. She was opinionated and I loved to listen . More and more I was connecting with Hafsa and forgetting about my responsibility at home: a pregnant and obedient wife.I had so much disdain for Fatima. I wondered who she really was behind that silly obedient persona.Maintaining Hafsa was costly. She was always buying something. Or moving into a new flat or her car needed fixing..endlessly.I didn’t mind at all. She was my lady. My lady deserved only the best of everything.At this time my docile wife gave birth to my bundle of Joy. Ummi was the light of my life.Ummi’s birth didn’t make her parents closer but it made me have respect for Fatima. She was such a good mother.I started thinking of marrying Hafsa. With the way my life was going we might as well be married.It was so bad that a lot of people actually thought Hafsa was my wife. I didn’t mind. She had me whipped. I asked Hafsa to marry me but She said NO.She said I was already a bad husband to my wife if I wanted her I would have to convince her I would be a good husband to her.What Nonsense! I was annoyed but I swallowed my pride and set out to impress Hafsa. Spending money like a fool.Then finally she told me she really loved me and wanted to marry me but she couldn’t share me.I wondered what she meant. Because she owned me. I was proud to tell my wife that she didn’t please me like Hafsa did.I assured Hafsa that I would not allow myself to be ‘shared’. She owned me out rightly and completely.I told her the truth. The only thing keeping my marriage was my daughter. Nothing more and nothing less.I tried my hardest to convince her that I was hers. That my wife was a mere appendage. It seemed to work. And so she accepted to be my wife. But there was a problem She told me that her parents were poor and they could not afford Kayan Daki. I would have to sponsor the whole wedding,I said no wahala. My lady shall not want for anything so we started shopping for the Kayan Lefe and the Kayan Daki. Money was no object.After months of Shopping, I went to meet her uncles for introduction. I didn’t go with any of my friends because they hated Hafsa. I should have known something wasn’t right. Who receives only their in law without any questions? Haba! They gave me a date. They asked me to return on that date. I had a bad feeling,but I couldn’t shake it I asked Hafsa why they asked me to come on that date instead of giving me a date for daurin aure. She said it was their tradition. Two weeks later I heard from Hafsa’s freinds that she was getting married to one Salihu guy. I dismissed them as envious tales ,Hafsa told me she was going to Sokoto to see her aunt. She said she wanted to personally inform her of our wedding.Women are truly evil. Do you know I actually dropped her off at the airport? With a kiss After that I couldn’t reach her ,for two days I tried unsuccessfully to reach her, I decided to call her uncle. I called him and he asked me to come and see him. I was confused and frustrated when he told me that Hafsa wanted me to divorce my wife first before the wedding.He said Hafsa would only switch her phone on if I divorced my wife before marrying her. I agreed,that night I sent Fatima packing out of my house. I picked a fight about Ummis toys being all over the house and divorced her.Early in the morning I went to her uncle to tell him the deed had been done. He called Hafsa and she said she was ready to be my wife. It’s only now in hindsight that I realize how stupid and useless I was. This girl had turned me into a slave.When my waliyy summoned me to explain why i had divorced my wife , I told him I was tired of her kuma Na Barta da Allah I said to him.I told him I couldn’t open my mouth to say the problems in my marriagethat Fatima had done unspeakable things to me. He believed me. After a week Hafsa was still not back from Sokoto. I was beginning to miss her. She said she would be back soon.The 2 weeks became 2 months. I was agitated and becoming impatient.To make matters worse Her uncle had stopped picking my calls.Hafsah had switched off her line. I was at a loss as to what to do So I called one of Hafsa friends and she confirmed my worst fear. Hafsa had gotten married t a commissioner in Sokoto! It’s been a year since I last heard from Hafsa. I lost a lot of money and I lost my family too.I always feel ashamed of myself whenever i go to see my daughter. Fatima always wondered why I divorced her.Worst of all, Fatima will remarry after karamar Sallah I pray for forgiveness everyday. Thank you for sharing my #DivorceDiaries. I hope you will
Re: I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
What happen to reconciliation ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back by enoqueen: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Though this story is untrue but he sweet.

Go see nigerian movie.

After then go and apologize.

Lobapari. Nija batan.
Re: I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back by zeb04(f): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
who wants a robot as a husband or wife.
Re: I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back by anthoniaz(f): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Men! Always looking for excuses.Serves him right.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back by gidjah(m): 3:56am On Aug 25, 2015
I do not want to completely deny that matters like this show up lots of times in the North where i come from,but my guy,if you still love Fatima, you can still marry her na,did u give her 'seki uku' at a time?, if yes let her know u still love her and that she can always come back aftera brief stay with the man(though i know things will never remain the same again with both of you.if the other man finds her as a treasure,he may never want to let her go.i taught most northerners really like d 'zauna a gida'kind of women??but why is your case a kinda different maigida?,i guess your exposure led you into this evil trap.As d saying goes 'U DON'T KNOW WHAT U GAT, UNTILL IT'S GONEALabi

(1) (Reply)

Ahan! Why The Mad Rush To Marry Before 2015 Ends? / Post Your Wedding Pictures Here!!! / Non - Toxic Odourless Fumigation And Pest Control Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.