Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Will Kill Myself, End It All. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will Kill Myself, End It All. (2792 Views)

I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again / Not Ambitious, Wants Bride Price Paid Before I Travel; Am I Selfish To End It ? / How Can I Kill Myself Peacefully ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Kill Myself, End It All. by jamesbiggie: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by bigtt76(f): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Have your parents told you they can no longer afford to feed you? angry Why not seek help by telling us all what you are capable of doing so we can help you. If everyone in Nigeria keeps taking their own lives because of hardship ....who will remain. Your own hardship story may be someone else's saving grace. Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by ijoka: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Before you think of ending it all, try to have a heart to heart conversation with your creator and tell it all even the part you can not share with anyone. Do this through a 21 days fasting and prayer with some psalm verses, conduct this prayers on day & night throughout the fasting period. After this procedure then wait for things to start falling in place for you accordingly. Then Remember to share your testimony. May God grant you your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by HausaOverlord: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
jamesbiggie:
Am helpless and just confuse
At my age 34 years, I haven't achieve anything meaningful. Life seem so slow on my side. I have searched for jobs after graduation two years ago yet nothing.

Worse is that am stilling living with my parents, they feed me and this torn me apart inside. I shed silent tears.

At age 34, I have no relationship with any lady, anyways which lady will love to date a broke guy.

This wasn't the life I dreamt of.
Am contemplating on ending it all.
The hardship and embarrassment is becoming unbearable.

Will shut the fucck up, u want to kill yourself because u are 34 jobless and still living with ur parents
Yen yen yen yen yen
Have u seen the crap other people are going thru, some don't even have a place to lay their heads, have never known a family or place called home, and u are here thinking of killing yourself so that u will cause the family more grieve abi, ur evil plan will not work.
If u couldn't find a job what's wrong with starting a small scale business, go site carry cement, anything as long as it is legit. I have seen peeps older than u with nothing to show for and they ain't thinking about death, if u drink that sniper e no go kill u e go just hang for ur throat
Go hustle no matter how little the pay

11 Likes

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by HausaOverlord: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
ijoka:
Before you think of ending it all, try to have a heart to heart conversation with your creator and tell it all even the part you can not share with anyone. Do this through a 21 days fasting and prayer with some psalm verses, conduct this prayers on day & night throughout the fasting period. After this procedure then wait for things to start falling in place for you accordingly. Then Remember to share your testimony. May God grant you your heart desires.
so u really think fasting will solve his problem, chai naija people and religion eh, we have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Pavore9: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
jamesbiggie:
Am helpless and just confuse
At my age 34 years, I haven't achieve anything meaningful. Life seem so slow on my side. I have searched for jobs after graduation two years ago yet nothing.

Worse is that am stilling living with my parents, they feed me and this torn me apart inside. I shed silent tears.

At age 34, I have no relationship with any lady, anyways which lady will love to date a broke guy.

This wasn't the life I dreamt of.
Am contemplating on ending it all.
The hardship and embarrassment is becoming unbearable.

What did you study in school?

What skill(s) do you have outside your certificate?

1 Like

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by ladycomfort(f): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
You are even very lucky that your parents are feeding you embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Forget about women seriously forget about them. Relationships are way way overrated. You are very lucky you still have your parents so thank God for that. A man's productive life goes all the way down to 70 so at 34 you have probably used 49 percent of yours. You actually need to sit down and think about what you want to really do with the remaining 51 percent. Starting a career now is a bit late but since you live with your parents have you thought about starting a business? What are your interests and skills and where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Painkila: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
HausaOverlord:
so u really think fasting will solve his problem, chai naija people and religion eh, we have a long way to go.
he is a funny human being.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by jamesbiggie: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=bigtt76 post=66364760]Have your parents told you they can no longer afford to feed you? angry Why not seek help by telling us all what you are capable of doing so we can help you. If everyone in Nigeria keeps taking their own lives because of hardship ....who will remain. Your own hardship story may be someone else's saving

I can do anything that would fetch me money in as much as it is legal.

4 Likes

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by jamesbiggie: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pavore9:

What did you study in school?
What skill(s) do you have outside your certificate?
Environmental Biology
Skill(s) I really don't have much I can drive taught in primary school. graduate! imagine pretty sad!!! Been involved in ice block production before schooling.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by jamesbiggie: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Forget about women seriously forget about them. Relationships are way way overrated. You are very lucky you still have your parents so thank God for that. A man's productive life goes all the way down to 70 so at 34 you have probably used 49 percent of yours. You actually need to sit down and think about what you want to really do with the remaining 51 percent. Starting a career now is a bit late but since you live with your parents have you thought about starting a business? What are your interests and skills and where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Thank you Sir.
Yes business has been in my mind. I would have love to venture into transportation business, at least starting with a cab.
But you see, the challenge here is fund.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by jamesbiggie: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
ladycomfort:
You are even very lucky that your parents are feeding you embarassed

It should be that way not at my age.
the reverse should be the case.

1 Like

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by jamesbiggie: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
HausaOverlord:

Will shut the fucck up, u want to kill yourself because u are 34 jobless and still living with ur parents
Yen yen yen yen yen
Have u seen the crap other people are going thru, some don't even have a place to lay their heads, have never known a family or place called home, and u are here thinking of killing yourself so that u will cause the family more grieve abi, ur evil plan will not work.
If u couldn't find a job what's wrong with starting a small scale business, go site carry cement, anything as long as it is legit. I have seen peeps older than u with nothing to show for and they ain't thinking about death, if u drink that sniper e no go kill u e go just hang for ur throat
Go hustle no matter how little the pay

It's not easy brother.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Pavore9: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
jamesbiggie:

Environmental Biology

Skill(s) I really don't have much
I can drive
taught in primary school. graduate! imagine pretty sad!!!
Been involved in ice block production before schooling.

Personally I see nothing odd in teaching, based on your course of study you could look into teaching biology in a secondary school or tutorial centre/home tutor as income coming in from it will give you a sense of self no matter how little it may seem as it is your seed.

It is while you are out there, that opportunities crops up. The path of self actualization is not smooth but begin somewhere.

9 Likes

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by HausaOverlord: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
jamesbiggie:

It's not easy brother.
bro it's not easy anywhere, but it doesn't mean u should end ur life, u think ur case is terrible till u see someone's else's Abeg forget abt white collar job and try and invest in urself legitimately,
It shall be well
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
jamesbiggie:

Thank you Sir.
Yes business has been in my mind. I would have love to venture into transportation business, at least starting with a cab.
But you see, the challenge here is fund.
Then find ways to raise funds. Look for someone that has a car to sell and try selling it. Look for someone that has a land to sell and try selling. Go hard or go home

6 Likes

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by jamesbiggie: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
HausaOverlord:
bro it's not easy anywhere, but it doesn't mean u should end ur life, u think ur case is terrible till u see someone's else's Abeg forget abt white collar job and try and invest in urself legitimately,
It shall be well

Thank you.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by jamesbiggie: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Then find ways to raise funds. Look for someone that has a car to sell and try selling it. Look for someone that has a land to sell and try selling. Go hard or go home

Thank you.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
jamesbiggie:

Thank you.
Did you apply for Tony elumelu?
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by eelipumper(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Youre are going through a Process of accumulated stress, fear and anxiety also known as Depression!!!
It shows that you dont even have friends to talk to or rather you choose to lock yourself out. A job will not solve your Problem. You need to cure Depression.

Start by talking to someone of the other sex. It works. N Google the rest.

Safe recovery bro.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by resurgentxtian4: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Op, I can relate. A lot of people are depressed in Nigeria and it is only going to get worse.

More sad is the fact that we don’t have support groups or psychotherapists to help with depression or manic depression. I have a job but I am still pretty depressed so it’s a new normal in Nigeria. And the funny thing is I am tired of using alcohol and sex to ease my own depression. But I have never thought of suicide though. I plan to start praying too like one of the posters said. Op, don’t kill yourself ooo abeg. We are all in this together.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
eelipumper:
Youre are going through a Process of accumulated stress, fear and anxiety also known as Depression!!!
It shows that you dont even have friends to talk to or rather you choose to lock yourself out. A job will not solve your Problem. You need to cure Depression.

Start by talking to someone of the other sex. It works. N Google the rest.

Safe recovery bro.
Ignore this advice op. You will only make yourself appear like a stupid beta male maga that is needy and desperate and needs someone to help him through his misery and loneliness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
jamesbiggie:

It's not easy brother.
Keep hope alive! Don't beat yourself down, you can take up a teaching job or bank job for the mean time.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by resurgentxtian4: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Ignore this advice op. You will only make yourself appear like a stupid beta male maga that is needy and desperate and needs someone to help him through his misery and loneliness.

Hmmmm. This came on time as I am about making same mistake right now.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
jamesbiggie:

Environmental Biology

I can drive
Do you know how much taxi drivers make a day? You make it look as though driving is a sin. You have a long way to go if you don't get rid of that mentality. I have taxis and drivers that work for me, if only you know how much they make. You can drive but you sit at home for your parents to feed you and now you want to kill yourself. Mumu
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by eelipumper(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Let me try to be polite with this kid . You must be playing dumb or youre just plain stupid. you have no idea of what an Alpha male is?? Don't be a disgrace.

I aint begging for any one to follow my advise. Reject it at your peril. I don't even need to explain my self.

Everything is now forming Alpha male. Who brought that concept to Nairaland sef??
Alfa male :go find work.

This is the last you’ll see from my end.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Dear Op, if you have internet to post this, definitely, you have access to make some cool bucks legitimately on the net. $100 Monthly or more could be useful to you pending when you are able to come up with something better. But hope you are ready for hard work cos nothing good comes cheap. Pm me, lets discuss. I require no fee of thee.

I know how that feeling of helplessness and worthlessness feels. Just learn to take life one day at a time. That's whats helping me and my mentee go through life.

Have you considered working for Jesus too? Lets discuss. Thanks.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
Op, I can relate. A lot of people are depressed in Nigeria and it is only going to get worse.

More sad is the fact that we don’t have support groups or psychotherapists to help with depression or manic depression. I have a job but I am still pretty depressed so it’s a new normal in Nigeria. And the funny thing is I am tired of using alcohol and sex to ease my own depression. But I have never thought of suicide though. I plan to start praying too like one of the posters said. Op, don’t kill yourself ooo abeg. We are all in this together.

This advise seems right 70%. In addition, i will advise you get those free anonymous psychology websites, where you get to talk to someone free and pour out your mind. It helps a lot. Mind you, millions have gone through this stage and BILLIONS are also going through it right now.
Lack of money or job is not your problem, but your problem is your have allowed yourself to think you are helpless and worthless.

Think like the King you are and build your confidence back.

You have -00.1 confidence at this time. Don't end it and and make your parents curse your soul. It will be worse that your present condition , for you will forever hover round the earth aimlessly and worthlessly with no rest and satisfaction , if you cause your Aged parents grief at this time. You have parents that love and care about you, your case is way better that some of us out there who have parents but live like orphans.

Start from there and gradually build you confidence back. You can sign up with those that have free 30-90 programs with your debit card and cancel a few days to the expiration of your free consultation. Just keep signing up at different sites until you have money to pay for one, or get better and no longer need it.

Also, change environment, just save some money and travel to anywhere but your present location for a couple of days and pls go with your bible and try reading some chapters.

Get this tape also by Pst. Sam Adeyemi ' Winning Over Discouragement'; it helped me a great deal.

Finally, how well do you take personal development in your discipline. Read some books , attend free seminars and improve yourself. You are your number one employer and no one will employ you if you cant employ your self. First, develop your ability to produce exceptional result.

Life does not give you what you deserve, but what you negotiate. Negotiate your destiny today and take it by force. " ...for the Kingdom of God suffereth violence, and only the VIOLENT taketh it by force. Go take what you deserve and stop expecting someone to give it to you on a platter. Your degrees are not worth a piece of shit, if you cant employ yourself.

Remember , the race is never to the swift, nor victory to the strongest, but of the Lord that showest mercy. Shalom.

pm , lets connect.
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2018
jamesbiggie:

Environmental Biology

I can drive
Did you stop teaching because you think it's beneath you or what happened to that job?

3 Likes

Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Gloriagee(f): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thou lady art quite harsh. Kilode?
Oyindidi:
Do you know how much taxi drivers make a day? You make it look as though driving is a sin. You have a long way to go if you don't get rid of that mentality. I have taxis and drivers that work for me, if only you know how much they make. You can drive but you sit at home for your parents to feed you and now you want to kill yourself. Mumu
Re: Will Kill Myself, End It All. by Oyindidi(f): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gloriagee:
Thou lady art quite harsh. Kilode?
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Family Background Influence Your Choice Of Spouse? / What Is This Called (photo) / Mary Or Funmilayo: 9 Quick Facts About Nanny Who Kidnaped Orekoya Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.