Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) (2878 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / See The Different Headlines In Today's Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2015
[b] I can't begin to imagine different ways people want to make money at all cost these days. This made my heart flashed back to those days of wealth solution.
Ha, I see some of you remember that. Of course I lost some fortune to that scam too.
I won't openly say this is a scam but I must admit it definitely looks like it. I vividly remember that wealth solutions agents too used the dailies.
I'm not spoiling anyone's market but I just want Nairalanders to juxtapose this with me.
I was enjoying today's punch in my office when I opened page 68 of Monday august 24th, Punch newspaper.
I can't but start to imagine if it was a scam advertisement or they are real. My logical conclusion though is that even if they are real, which I'm not convinced of, they gave enough reasons to be doubted.
They said they are in need of investor(s)
To invest into their own company, of which they faulted going for a loan from the bank.
Hmmn enough chit chat, I uploaded the page on here. Please, reason this advertisement and let us know what u think before innocent people would fall victim(s) Imagine such huge profits. what if they later ran at loss or what if they run away, just like wealth solution. or am I just been paranoid, just because I have been scammed like this before?
Nairalanders over to you...
[/b]

Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by INTROVERT(f): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by adewaletb3(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
I just want the poster above me to get a good ass job

2 Likes

Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by enigstil(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Where is the pix now?
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by powerfulsettingz: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just reading
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by gabazin080(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pix or adonbiliv
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
enigstil:
Where is the pix now?

I'm sorry. my network is crappy that's why I couldn't upload the pictures on time
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by kuuljay(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
yahoo guys going public grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Royalty1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Invest this amount in Treasury bills and you could get between 8 - 11% in three months.
And that's secure cash from the FG/CBN.
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by IbrahimJafr: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
WTF 25milli....chai see scam.... Abeg naija ppl aint gullible try agn elswhr grin
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Royalty1:
This is small now. Invest this amount in Treasury bills and you could get between 8 - 11% in three months.

That's around 2M or 2.7M depending on the prevailing interest rate in just 3 months.

What are you talking about? Imagine people saying they can't approach a bank. U are talking about Federal government. mhen that is a legit investment, rather than this cheap scam
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Royalty1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Drabeey:

What are you talking about? Imagine people saying they can't approach a bank. U are talking about Federal government. mhen that is a legit investment, rather than this cheap scam

And that's why am advising people to rather invest wisely with the Federal Government through the banks than falling for these roadside bizzmen.
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
please (Moderators: Afam4eva , OAM4J ) Help move this yo front page before people fall victims
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by BishopMagic: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Banks are not lending and if they do the interests will cost you an arm and leg. The insurance fee is also above 10% of the facility and if you don't have the property to put up then you might as well just forget it.

This of course is all due to thieving governors who have borrowed and refused to pay.
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by BishopMagic: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Royalty1:

And that's why am advising people to rather invest wisely with the Federal Government through the banks than falling for these roadside bizzmen.

Nobody in their right mind will buy bonds
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by BishopMagic: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Royalty1:
This is small now. Invest this amount in Treasury bills and you could get between 8 - 11% in three months.

That's around 2M or 2.7M depending on the prevailing interest rate in just 3 months.

I will rather buy forex.
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by davdjayj: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Royalty1:

Are you sure you are calculating well? You cannot invest 25million and get 2 million profit in 3 months. The 8-11% is per annum . 3 months will thus be more like 700-800k profit. At your calculation you can make close to 10 million a year on treasury bills/bonds from just 25m . Take it easy bro.

1 Like

Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Ekpekus(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Many will still fall for this. Greed and Scam are like Roasted plantain and Grilled fish
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Royalty1:

Stop misinforming people here. The interest rate on treasury bills is annualised.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Royalty1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Stop misinforming people here. The interest rate on treasury bills is annualised.

Sorry, My Bad. Guess I got my calculations wrong.
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by ednut1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Royalty1:
Invest this amount in Treasury bills and you could get between 8 - 11% in three months.
prorated to 3 months. ur getting 8-11%/4
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by mytime24(f): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mouth sealed

1 Like

Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by hero10(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yahoo boys at work. how come punch advertise them without checking their credibility
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by Buyeradvertcom: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
kuuljay:
yahoo guys going public grin grin grin grin
dats true sha.... grin
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by OYAY(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
No matter the sensitisation there will always be mugu in the land due to greed and get rich quick syndrome! As for the topic it looks impossible unless the operators reveal the mechanism that will lead to this huge profit margin on 700k saving/investment.
Re: Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) by nochildsplay(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
how market ?
hero10:
Yahoo boys at work. how come punch advertise them without checking their credibility
does it matter as long as the page space has been paid for, what about the herbalist that place adverts in the media for a drug that can solve all problems including poverty. grin
davdjayj:

Are you sure you are calculating well? You cannot invest 25million and get 2 million profit in 3 months. The 8-11% is per annum . 3 months will thus be more like 700-800k profit. At your calculation you can make close to 10 million a year on treasury bills/bonds from just 25m . Take it easy bro.
is it worthy all that ?

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode, Bukola Saraki, Others Storm Oyinlola’s Daughter’s Wedding / Pmb @ Unga; Palestinian Issue / History Of Biafran Clans:igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Idoma, Igala, Itshekri, Isoko, More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.