Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland (3923 Views)

TRAITS ABOVE TRIBE- A Story For Ethnic Jingoists & Bellicose Nationalists . / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Passingshit(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
As you all know, I'm for nobody but for everybody. This list is not biased unlike the one my good friend, Anulaxad created earlier. The names in bold are the leaders while the others are the everyday, nefarious simple-minded mass of existential impotent beings that follow after the lead. These guys below have multiple ids for trolling and bashing members of other tribes. You can always find them in the Politics Section.
One more thing, none of them is actually female although they want you to believe they are. smiley

PassingShot

LastPage

Omenka

Rilwayne001

NgeneUkwenu

1tortoise1

Fulanimafia

After1

Sukkot

GentleToks

Omoelesa

Mcvaeey

MissKiffy

Kestolove95

Er0ticAngelina

Midolian

Menace2Society

tucky200

Omololu007

QuotaSystem

dickrider

Abagnalie

Brimmie

babs01

harde2lah

stOla

IstOla

SUBWAY101

Buharifan

oluwadare26

OduaVanguard

Airmark

nightmile

Emilokoiyawon

attacker231

1after

Ilekeh

IYANGBALI

Apenaede

Kingthreat

Samadexy

naijamark

babatundenaija

mulattoclaro

Johntobi56

Macelliot

yibobasher2

yibobasher1

itzWarner

eightTHREAD

jackraw09

Femolacaster

Twistaray

Proxillin

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by magabounce(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
[size=20pt]Class Rep, after reporting to class teacher the Names of Noise makers,
Shey u wee close and follow class teacher home
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by kkkp: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
This guy must be a wailer grin

4 Likes

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by powerfulsettingz: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
And where is introvert name?
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by midolian(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Is this OP alryt?

4 Likes

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Passingshit(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Introvert is just an FTP chaser like LadyF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Boyopumping: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=magabounce post=37282154][size=20pt]Class Rep, after reporting to class teacher the Names of Noise makers,
Shey u wee close and follow class teacher home
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by funlord(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin

The names on this list look like they belong to a bunch of mental patients currently undergoing treatment in an asylum located somewhere in mushin!

9 Likes

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by INTROVERT(f): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

grin

1 Like

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Rose2014: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
This list makes sense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Rose2014: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
funlord:
grin

The names on this list look like they belong to a bunch of mental patients currently undergoing treatment in an asylum located somewhere in mushin!

*Hands him a bottle of cold fanta to calm him down* cheesy
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by DaBullIT(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
My name no dey?

Allihamduli lahi

1 Like

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by mcvaeey(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
May thunder fire you over there. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Bloody lagoon candidate. May your develop leprosy for mentioning my name.

1 Like

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Passingshit(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
mcvaeey:
May thunder fire me and my family. I'm a bastard son of a thousand fathers. An ofe mmanu candidate. I shall develop leprosy for posting on this thread.
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Omololu007(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:
As you all know, I'm for nobody but for everybody. This list is not biased unlike the one my good friend, Anulaxad created earlier. The names in bold are the leaders while the others are the everyday, nefarious simple-minded mass of existential impotent beings that follow after the lead. These guys below have multiple ids for trolling and bashing members of other tribes. You can always find them in the Politics Section.
One more thing, none of them is actually female although they want you to believe they are. smiley

[b]
Omololu007

men you are not fair to me at all,am not a tribalist
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Passingshit(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Omololu007:
men you are not fair to me at all,am not a tribalist

Omololu007:
omo ibo it is 50million moniker dat I have on NL not 20 grin..omo Igbo b proud of who u are.which forest in ebonyi are u from olori pelebe? ;d

Omololu007:
Igbo boy wen are u goin back to Biafra?

9 Likes

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by mightyhaze: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy Passingshit! Now dats hilarious.
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by yorubatic: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op, those are my cowards folks who don't want the actualization of odua republic. .a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic where there won't be any ibo.

They are bigots who don't know what they wanted out of Nigeria. ..they have no mind of their own. ..they are weak and can only rant and curse...they have no argument and lack truth in them...

I bet you most are muslims, I am a Christian and always tell the truth. ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by XBLadez: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
This Op is maaaaaaadt! Nice one!

[img]http://.net/thumbnail/1126.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Passingshit(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:
Op, those are my cowards folks who don't want the actualization of odua republic. .a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic where there won't be any ibo.

They are bigots who don't know what they wanted out of Nigeria. ..they have no mind of their own. ..they are weak and can only rant and curse...they have no argument and lack truth in them...

I bet you most are muslims, I am a Christian and always tell the truth. ...
You're on point!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Anikulhapo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Any list Without Sevenuse(Dunno Whether I Am Right) Snape Is Fake

1 Like

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2015

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by anulaxad(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:
Anulaxad
PassingShot
LastPage
Omenka
Rilwayne001
NgeneUkwenu
1tortoise1
Fulanimafia
After1
Sukkot
GentleToks
Omoelesa
Mcvaeey

MissKiffy
EroticAngelina
Midolian
Menace2Society
tucky200
Omololu007
QuotaSystem
dickrider
Abagnalie
Brimmie
babs01
harde2lah
stOla
IstOla
SUBWAY101
Buharifan
oluwadare26
OduaVanguard
Airmark
nightmile
Emilokoiyawon
attacker231
1after
IYANGBALI
Apenaede
Kingthreat
Samadexy
naijamark
babatundenaija
mulattoclaro
Johntobi56
Macelliot
yibobasher2
yibobasher1
itzWarner
eightTHREAD
jackraw09
Femolacaster
Twistaray
Proxillin

Remove my name from that list. If you have any evidence that I have incited ethnic hate then please bring it forward.

God is watching me I have only used one account since 2012 so please do not paint me in lies.

Finally why will I creeate a list for the mods to ban, if I myself was an ethnic bigot. It just doesn't make any sense.

I will ask kindly again please remove from that list.
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Passingshit(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:

Remove my name from that list. If you have any evidence that I have incited ethnic hate then please bring it forward.

God is watching me I have only used one account since 2012 so please do not paint me in lies.

Finally why will I creeate a list for the mods to ban, if I myself was an ethnic bigot. It just doesn't make any sense.

I will ask kindly again please remove from that list.

You were caught in the web too. I don't make false accusations. Not to mention that most of your hate posts were hidden undecided

anulaxad:
Funny thread.

Another troublemaker on the loose, Nigeria will be great again under PMB, and by the time he has finished we will see who is still calling for Biafra; sorry Biafra. tongue
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by anulaxad(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:

You were caught in the web too. I don't make false accusations

Did I insult igbos, I did the complete opposite of what your suggesting I said Biafra can never be I was defending unity. My belief that Buhari will change this country is stronger than ever. So do me a favour remove my name off that list.

Passingshit:

You changed Biafra to Biafra. That's a common name most haters from the SW use against Igbos on Nairaland. That explains why most of your posts are hidden.

Honestly, I'm not going to beg you.

I have told the mods already that I am willing to get banned if that's what it takes, even though none of my posts show any ethnic bigotry.

If you have found something where I have incited hate towards your people or threatened unity then please bring it forward.

If you fail to do so I shall not respond to you.

1 Like

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Passingshit(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:

Did I insult igbos, I did the complete opposite of what your suggesting I said Biafra can never be I was defending unity. My belief that Buhari will change this country is stronger than ever. So please remove my name off that list.
You changed Biafra to Biafra. That's a common name most haters from the SW use against Igbos on Nairaland. That explains why most of your posts are hidden.

1 Like

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by tucky200(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:

Anulaxad

PassingShot

LastPage

Omenka

Rilwayne001

NgeneUkwenu

1tortoise1

Fulanimafia

After1

Sukkot

GentleToks

Omoelesa

Mcvaeey

MissKiffy

EroticAngelina

Midolian

Menace2Society

tucky200

Omololu007

QuotaSystem

dickrider

Abagnalie

Brimmie

babs01

harde2lah

stOla

IstOla

SUBWAY101

Buharifan

oluwadare26

OduaVanguard

Airmark

nightmile

Emilokoiyawon

attacker231

1after

IYANGBALI

Apenaede

Kingthreat

Samadexy

naijamark

babatundenaija

mulattoclaro

Johntobi56

Macelliot

yibobasher2

yibobasher1

itzWarner

eightTHREAD

jackraw09

Femolacaster

Twistaray

Proxillin

All I see here is a list of PMB supporters grin
Make I add small for you
Abduljabber4
Beremx
Ibnsultan
Agarawu
efilefun and many more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by Passingshit(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
tucky200:

All I see here is a list of PMB supporters grin
If I was going after PMB supporters I would have mentioned all those too. I'm happy you can't deny being a bigot, anyway
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by PenSniper: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:

Anulaxad

PassingShot

LastPage

Omenka

Rilwayne001

NgeneUkwenu

1tortoise1

Fulanimafia

After1

Sukkot

GentleToks

Omoelesa

Mcvaeey

MissKiffy

EroticAngelina

Midolian

Menace2Society

tucky200

Omololu007

QuotaSystem

dickrider

Abagnalie

Brimmie

babs01

harde2lah

stOla

IstOla

SUBWAY101

Buharifan

oluwadare26

OduaVanguard

Airmark

nightmile

Emilokoiyawon

attacker231

1after

IYANGBALI

Apenaede

Kingthreat

Samadexy

naijamark

babatundenaija

mulattoclaro

Johntobi56

Macelliot

yibobasher2

yibobasher1

itzWarner

eightTHREAD

jackraw09

Femolacaster

Twistaray

Proxillin

Okay, memo acknowledged and forwarded to Sambisa for quick action.

1 Like

Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by tucky200(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:

If I was going after PMB supporters I would have mentioned all those too. I'm happy you can't deny being a bigot, anyway
yeah,a good one tho...I support pmb cos I bliv in him
Re: Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland by funlord(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:

grin
Passingshit:

The TRUTH is bitter! See nabbing!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants / Watch Gov Okorocha & Wife Sing & Dance With Steve Crown On Owelle@54 / Did Buhari Commit An Impeachable Offence With Operation Python Dance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.