Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants (3919 Views)

Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR / 80% Of Germans Want Border Controls, 59% Oppose Syrian Migrants / Shocking Picture Of Syrian Migrants Pushing Away African Refugee From A Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by voodooman: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Europe has to some extent being a very peaceful and thriving continent. But recently Europe is making a big mistake that would not only hurt them in 10 years time but in future generations to come. This is due to the influx of migrants coming in as refugees from Syria. These people are going to do more harm than good. They're not just coming with their personal baggage but also their religious and emotional baggage. We all know that wherever you find a sizable proportion of muslims there's bound to be terrorism, suicide bombing, religious extremism, rape and child abuse.

Why would Europe allow these people into their countries? Why are other arab countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar etc not opening their borders to them? I pity the mistake is about to make. They've succeeded in bringing future and potential terrorists into their region. Saudi Arabia have even offered to build mosques in Germany. That way extremism would be facilitated. Europe should start sending these bloody migrants back home or to their fellow arab nations. Europe should even start burning every mosque in their countries.

4 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:
Europe has to some extent being a very peaceful and thriving continent. But recently Europe is making a big mistake that would not only hurt them in 10 years time but in future generations to come. This is due to the influx of migrants coming in as refugees from Syria. These people are going to do more harm than good. They're not just coming with their personal baggage but also their religious and emotional baggage. We all know that wherever you find a sizable proportion of muslims there's bound to be terrorism, suicide bombing, religious extremism, rape and child abuse.

Why would Europe allow these people into their countries? Why are other arab countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar etc not opening their borders to them? I pity the mistake is about to make. They've succeeded in bringing future and potential terrorists into their region. Saudi Arabia have even offered to build mosques in Germany. That way extremism would be facilitated. Europe should start sending these bloody migrants back home or to their fellow arab nations. Europe should even start burning every mosque in their countries.

Compassion's more powerful than hate. Thumbs up for the EU!

5 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by Fash20: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:

see this Modafu**ker ooo. They should burn every mosque in their countries. In fact you are a mega super modafucker.

1 Like

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by erikcantona: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
There doom is imnent !! They are finished

7 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by specco(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
voodooman:

To offer a cup of water to a monkey is no problem but to get the cup back is a herculean task. I'm afraid. A word is enough for the wise

5 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by vioment: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Interesting. Am afraid you are VERY right. If na black people now, europe chest for dun wide finish.

3 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by voodooman: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
erikcantona:
exactly

2 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by voodooman: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fash20:
see this Modafu**ker ooo. They should burn every mosque in their countries. In fact you are a mega super modafucker.
shouldn't you be out there making bombs or something? Get lost you bloody terrorist and islamist pig

4 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by nwaanambra1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
erikcantona:

"They are finished" is an understatement. THEY ARE "DOOMED" IS MORE APPROPRIATE!

EUROPEANS JUST DESTROYED THEIR FUTURE 10TH GENERATION.

78 YEARS FROM NOW, THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF EUROPE WILL BE NO MORE AND THE WHOLE OF EUROPE WILL BE LIKE TODAYS IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.

THE CHILDREN OF ISHMAEL ARE ORDAINED TO BE DESTROYERS AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO PROVE OTHERWISE.

HOW DID EUROPE FAIL TO SEE THESE CALAMITY THAT WE OUTSIDERS ARE SEEING? HOW DID THEY FALL FOR THIS TRAP??

THE DOG THAT IS DESTINED TO DIE ALWAYS FAIL TO HEAR THE SMELL OF POO. EUROPE IS DEAD.

[size=16pt]WELCOME TO LONDON! THE NEW MUSLIM CAPITAL OF EUROPE![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmV3x7jo_QQ

MORE PROVE OF THEIR PLAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZgTk9zlSlY

AND THIS IS VIDEO IS REALLY SCARY - THE DEVIL HAS TAKEN ROOT IN EUROPE!

[size=14pt]10,000 MUSLIM EXTREMISTS RIOT AND CHASE NON MUSLIMS IN LONDON [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me9MIie4r30

AND THIS

[size=14pt]Muslim Gangs Drug & Rape Children All Over The UK[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD0YEtuacUk

4 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by nwaanambra1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE OF EUROPE THAT HAS THE CURE FOR THE VIRUS CALLED I S L A M IS SERBIA! cool

THEY WIPED THEM OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY AND SINCE THEN PEACE HAS TAKEN ROOT IN SERBIA! cool

WHEN THEY WHERE DOING THEIR CLEANSING, THE OTHER PART OF EUROPE AND AMERICA CALLED THEM BEASTS - BUT IT SEEMS CURRENT EVENTS HAS PROVED THEM RIGHT! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by grandstar(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2015
voodooman:

France has more than 2million Arab muslims but no bombings. Zidane and Benzema are ethnic Arabs. America has over 2m Arab muslims and over 1m Iranian muslim. Iranians are not Arabs. Yet they are peaceful.

Your article is alarmist and misleading though you mean well.

Note: I am a Christian

1 Like

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by grandstar(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2015
nwaanambra1:
THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE OF EUROPE THAT HAS THE CURE FOR THE VIRUS CALLED I S L A M IS SERBIA! cool

THEY WIPED THEM OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY AND SINCE THEN PEACE HAS TAKEN ROOT IN SERBIA! cool

WHEN THEY WHERE DOING THEIR CLEANSING, THE OTHER PART OF EUROPE AND AMERICA CALLED THEM BEASTS - BUT IT SEEMS CURRENT EVENTS HAS PROVED THEM RIGHT! undecided

Complete falsehood.

Serbia has no muslims. grin
nwaanambra1:

Complete falsehood.

Serbia has no muslims. It is Bosnia and Albania that had indigenous Muslims. The Muslims in Bosnia were very secular and even drank wine.

It was miloslevic the Serbian dictator that started ethnic cleansing for no reason. That was why he faced war crimes charges in the Hague. Stop spteading falsehood. I am a Christian
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by Fash20: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2015
voodooman:
shouldn't you be out there making bombs or something? Get lost you bloody terrorist and islamist pig
as a matter of fact I just finish making one and I'm coming to bomb your foolish ass off the face of the earth. Fagot!
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by nwaanambra1(m): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2015
grandstar:

Complete falsehood.

Serbia has no muslims. grin

Complete falsehood.

Serbia has no muslims. It is Bosnia and Albania that had indigenous Muslims. The Muslims in Bosnia were very secular and even drank wine.

It was miloslevic the Serbian dictator that started ethnic cleansing for no reason. That was why he faced war crimes charges in the Hague. Stop spteading falsehood. I am a Christian

bro! pls read my post again! thts exactly what am saying! SERBIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN EUROPE THAT DOESN'T HAVE MUSLIMS! well let me say their population is very small (3% and comprise of mostly native Bosniaks and albanians).

2 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by ebamma(m): 1:28am On Sep 13, 2015
It's not about compassion, It's about assimilation

And integration,

And truth be told, this guys are more economic migrants than refugees, Many of them already left Syria for Turkey, and were safe in Turkey, the paid thousands of dollars to be transported to Europe in search of greener pastures,

And we all know, that Muslims are never comfortable being around people whose girls wear mini skirts, have pre marital sex, don't wear hijabs etc,

In a little while,

Germany like France, will start having many Muslim only enclaves,

Angela Merkel is an ediot

Being compassionate should not be at the expense of the safety and comfortability of your kin,

2 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by ebamma(m): 1:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Tell that to Australia, who will not waste time in towing the migrant boats away from their country,

Compassion should not be at the expense of the safety and comfortability of your people.

1 Like

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by bugzbunny: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Europe as we knw it........is gone
Its now a den of terrorists
This is exactly wat ISIS wants
To export hate and Islam to europe
And its working perfectly

3 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by erikcantona: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2015
nwaanambra1:

"They are finished" is an understatement. THEY ARE "DOOMED" IS MORE APPROPRIATE!

78 YEARS FROM NOW, THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF EUROPE WILL BE NO MORE AND THE WHOLE OF EUROPE WILL BE LIKE TODAYS IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.

THE CHILDREN OF ISHMAEL ARE ORDAINED TO BE DESTROYERS AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO PROVE OTHERWISE.

HOW DID EUROPE FAIL TO SEE THESE CALAMITY THAT WE OUTSIDERS ARE SEEING? HOW DID THEY FALL FOR THIS TRAP??

THE DOG THAT IS DESTINED TO DIE ALWAYS FAIL TO HEAR THE SMELL OF POO. EUROPE IS DEAD.

MORE PROVE OF THEIR PLAN

[size=14pt]10,000 MUSLIM EXTREMISTS RIOT AND CHASE NON MUSLIMS IN LONDON [/size]

AND THIS

am sorry for them it won't be more than two years the destruction will start

2 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by UncleJudax(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2015
grandstar:

France has more than 2million Arab muslims but no bombings. Zidane and Benzema are ethnic Arabs. America has over 2m Arab muslims and over 1m Iranian muslim. Iranians are not Arabs. Yet they are peaceful.

Your article is alarmist and misleading though you mean well.

Note: I am a Christian
Recently, there have been a lot of terror attacks in France ...they may not have been via bombs. Eg. The train attack thwarted last month by some 3 Americans, the Chalie Hebdo killings, stabbing of men in uniform etc.

Europe should have helped to subdue the terrors in these muslim countries or offer assistance via countries like Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman etc.

This PR stunt will surely come to hunt them. But then that's their problem.

1 Like

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by otokx(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2015
Hungary is building a wall, they have seen the future. Men at some point in time are bound to make mistakes. In about 20 years, other European states that accepted these migrants will start reaping the fruit of this wrong decision.
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by vioment: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2015
nwaanambra1:

MORE PROVE OF THEIR PLAN

AND THIS

Europe will never be the same again. Chai!
This is the height of lack of foresight. Am sure Saudi Arabia built those mosque - that's the only help they like to give. Why they didn't create a safe space for refugees in Syria or somewhere there with food and UN security, is beyond me. Now you have accepted an ideology that threatens your existence in your house. Europe will become the new Africa. Sha them try when them be dey rein.
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by omenka(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

That is some Nigerians for you. They think everyone has lost their sense of humanity like them. Even the pictures of the body of that baby washed on shore that probably marked the turning point in EU's posture towards the migrants wouldn't have twitched a nerve in spiteful and bigoted people like the op.

The only point worthy of attention he raised here is the position of the Gulf/Islamic states in this whole mess. I can't seem to understand their stance, especially Turkey's.
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by Barywhyte(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm. I don't see hate in OP post. Muslims don't shy away from who they are. The pictures of the little boy washed ashore really touched me and I put it on my twitter time line. But this is dangerous step for Europe. Instead of this superpowers to help overthrow Asad and put end to syrian war, and bring some normalcy to that country, they brought these muslims into their country. This will surely hurt them in the future. Muslims are terrorists and murderers. Even if they deny it with their mouths, they don't deny it in their actions and behaviors. There are good muslims though.

2 Likes

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by grandstar(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Recently, there have been a lot of terror attacks in France ...they may not have been via bombs. Eg. The train attack thwarted last month by some 3 Americans, the Chalie Hebdo killings, stabbing of men in uniform etc.

Europe should have helped to subdue the terrors in these muslim countries or offer assistance via countries like Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman etc.

This PR stunt will surely come to hunt them. But then that's their problem.

I must admit you are correct to some extent. Note however that part of the problem in France is disenfranchisement of minorities. They suffer from high rates of unemployment and when they have jobs, its low skill work. This breeds resentment and easily a recruitment tool for fanatics

Also, they are really economic migrants because they prefer prosperous Europe to Asia. Forget the hype about Dubai and Saudi Arabia. They do not pay as good as Britain. Note that the migrants are even picky about the countries they go to.
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by UncleJudax(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
grandstar:

I must admit you are correct to some extent. Note however that part of the problem in France is disenfranchisement of minorities. They suffer from high rates of unemployment and when they have jobs, its low skill work. This breeds resentment and easily a recruitment tool for fanatics

Also, they are really economic migrants because they prefer prosperous Europe to Asia. Forget the hype about Dubai and Saudi Arabia. They do not pay as good as Britain. Note that the migrants are even picky about the countries they go to.

Anybody can come up with a reason for doing anything, valid or not.

But would you categorically state that the terrorism in France stems from discrimination and economic disparity? What about in USA, Britain etc.

Personally I feel for the refugees. However, these guys always have a way of biting the finger that fed them.
They are picky because Europe, especially Germany, in order to score some cheap human rights points, are listening to their cry for help, while their own governments and region sit on their hands.
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by grandstar(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Anybody can come up with a reason for doing anything, valid or not.

But would you categorically state that the terrorism in France stems from discrimination and economic disparity? What about in USA, Britain etc.

Personally I feel for the refugees. However, these guys always have a way of biting the finger that fed them.
They are picky because Europe, especially Germany, in order to score some cheap human rights points, are listening to their cry for help, while their own governments and region sit on their hands.

Many fine points again. Turkey has taken many and I think some surrounding countries as well. Unfortunately, they are not as wealthy as European countries. Also, they worry about Islamist slipping in. Also absorbing migrants is not easy
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by UncleJudax(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
grandstar:

Many fine points again. Turkey has taken many and I think some surrounding countries as well. Unfortunately, they are not as wealthy as European countries. Also, they worry about Islamist slipping in. Also absorbing migrants is not easy
Of course. They may not be as wealthy as the west but they are far from poor.

I tend to think they don't really like themselves. Just last year Saudi deported hundreds of Yemenis...next door neighbours.

Iran (a shite country) have uniform men from its revolutionary Guards fighting for Assad in Syria. Saudi (a Sunni state) are fighting Huttu rebels in Yemen.

And you mentioned Turkey. Turkey is presently fighting the PKK (Kuds) who ironically are fighting with the Iraqi forces against ISIS who are majorly Sunnis.

These people are so ethnically minded, they find it hard to work in concert to defeat a common enemy.

In other words, they are not so open about taking in these refugees because they do not want to alter their ethnic make up.
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Europe has made a gross miscalculation by allowing these people in. Majority of these so-called refugees are able-bodied young muslim men who, in no time, will do what others like them have done around the world.

Majority of Europeans don't support this but sadly, it appears that their leaders have sold them out.
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Of course. They may not be as wealthy as the west but they are far from poor.

I tend to think they don't really like themselves. Just last year Saudi deported hundreds of Yemenis...next door neighbours.

Iran (a shite country) have uniform men from its revolutionary Guards fighting for Assad in Syria. Saudi (a Sunni state) are fighting Huttu rebels in Yemen.

And you mentioned Turkey. Turkey is presently fighting the PKK (Kuds) who ironically are fighting with the Iraqi forces against ISIS who are majorly Sunnis.

These people are so ethnically minded, they find it hard to work in concert to defeat a common enemy.

In other words, they are not so open about taking in these refugees because they do not want to alter their ethnic make up.
Apart from religion, tribes and sects are at play. Saudi went to Bahrain to help keep minority sunni in power but don't want minority shia in Syria to remain in power. Now they are bombing the houthi rebels in Yemen... I guess because the latter is shia. Saudi doesn't wanna hit Isis very hard...we know y.

Since Europe has demilitarized... they couldn't keep the refugees at their countries of origin. Former US Secretary of defence told them to prepare to pay for that decision.

Now Russia is arming Asssad, while dodging the refugees.

Anyway, as one European politician said..these are economic migrants if not why leaving Turkey for Germany?

Europe is overrun! Muslims are happy!

1 Like

Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
kosplateau:

Now Russia is arming Asssad, while dodging the refugees.
?

Why should Russia be responsible for Arab refugees?

The gulf states alongside the US started this conflict and have been arming insurgents against the Assad regime long before Russia showed up.

I can also bet all my savings that if Rusdia opens their borders to Arab Muslim refugees they won't dare go there. Why? Because Russia will not tolerate any of their rubbish.
Re: My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Why should Russia be responsible for Arab refugees?

The gulf states alongside the US started this conflict and have been arming insurgents against the Assad regime long before Russia showed up.

I can also bet all my savings that if Rusdia opens their borders to Arab Muslim refugees they won't dare go there. Why? Because Russia will not tolerate any of their rubbish.
but Russia supplies Assad the weapons he is using indiscriminately.

Russia wouldn't worry about an influx of refugees because the govt knows economic hardship and unwelcoming populace will scare off those folks.

(1) (Reply)

Why ECOWAS Silence After IBB Truncated Abiola Presidency? / Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People / The North Will Be Making The Greatest Mistake If They Declared A War On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.