Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com (36948 Views)

Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by amanikondo: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Okestra01:
honestly speaking,there is nothing like marrying from the middle class society as a man if you are very successful,because there is this peace that comes with that class.They worry less and they are well trained and brought up with discipline.Its the rich that will always worry that their son or daughter will not marry from low class and most of this kids have nothing to offer.My friends mum once told him to marry a teacher if he wants peace and good state of mind and someone that will have time for his kids.Im not in a position to judge them but i must say everything is not money.Peace of mind is very germane in marriage.merci beaucoup

You Hit the head on the nail. Good job.

1 Like

Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by engrjacuzzi: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
beauty n fame sometimes don't guarantee success in marriage..... please try again dabota!
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by Tedassie(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy
Aminat508:
8 Months After Marriage To Billionaire Aku, Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Sadly Ends
well...i'm still available&capable #fresh2def #mypockets'onswole

Source:http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/08/8-months-after-marriage-to-billionaire.html?m=1
wink
Aminat508:
8 Months After Marriage To Billionaire Aku, Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Sadly Ends
well...i'm still available&capable #fresh2def #mypockets'onswole

Source:http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/08/8-months-after-marriage-to-billionaire.html?m=1
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
Money is not eveytin tho.....sorry oh

Where in this story did anyone say it is?

tola9ja:
yeye people calling themselves celebrity

Beef is not nice. You call them yeye but you are here following their personal lives

EgusiSoup:

and the dullard is busy doing nothing while people are facing emotional critics.

CLICK LIKE IF BUHARI is a dullard.

Someone working for your own good, old enough to be your father is who you are insulting like this?
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by deebrain(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.and the dullard is busy doing nothing while people are facing emotional critics.

SPACE for SELL.

#EgusiSoup

O Lord, let mercy prevail!

Why is this one's brain filled with soup instead of thinking?

1 Like

Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by azzima(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.and the dullard is busy doing nothing while people are facing emotional critics.

SPACE for SELL.

#EgusiSoup
and I bet you 90% of the people that clicked "likes" are Easterners. Still angry about the election 3 months after while everyone else reconciled and moved on. This is the reason they are fifth class citizens of our great country.

2 Likes

Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by southernbelle(f): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
GodMode:

Hmmm... So I have a cute stalkergringringrin

tongue
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Only 8 months
I bet u she gets serious settlement .. Nah wah just 8 month
Ppl dont take marriage seriously des days sha
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by adellam16(f): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:

SPACE for SELL.

#EgusiSoup
what r u saying? Can u dare say dis to ur president's face?
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my....hope they can work it out
Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
what does d 'F' in ur name standz for.grin
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by EgusiSoup: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
adellam16:
what r u saying? Can u dare say dis to ur president's face?

If you ever called GEJ CLUELESS or RETARDEEN May this rubbish you just said here turn to hot Egusi Soup and pour on you foolish head.

Dullard!

1 Like

Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by Tinyemeka(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:

If I get more than 100 LIKES then Buhari is a dullard. Confirm.

SPACE for SELL.

#EgusiSoup
I gave you the 100th like. smiley
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by blackbeau1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Who is she again?
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by adellam16(f): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:

If you ever called GEJ CLUELESS or RETARDEEN May this rubbish you just said here turn to hot Egusi Soup and pour on you foolish head.

Dullard!
dundee! Why would I insult a man old enuff to b my father? I don't insult elders talk less of d ones who do not know I exist. Its like giving stress na. Anyways like I said, I dare u to go insult him to his face.
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by shine96: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hey!!! Yeye
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by EgusiSoup: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
adellam16:
dundee! Why would I insult a man old enuff to b my father? I don't insult elders talk less of d ones who do not know I exist. Its like giving stress na. Anyways like I said, I dare u to go insult him to his face.

Ask yourself why over a 100 people LIKED that comment. Is the handwriting not on the wall? All of you APC e-diots who insulted GEJ in one way or the other should be ready to swallow your own vomit. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by adellam16(f): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Ask yourself why over a 100 people LIKED that comment. Is the handwriting not on the wall? All of you APC e-diots who insulted GEJ in one way or the other should be ready to swallow your own vomit. Olodo!
broda ode! I am not for any party! I didn't vote for Buhari neither did I vote for GEJ! Keep it up! Na kuku for social media una like to dey make noise! Take it or leave it he is now ur president! If e pain u commit suicide! Or keep rating until d end of his tenor. Na ur headache b dat
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by julimaxy: 12:05am On Aug 25, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/6yDVvfSrYH/

The link above clarifies this claim.
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by hafs(f): 1:49am On Aug 25, 2015
smiley
b0y:

You sought likes for the wrong reason dude. This is by far the dumbest post i've read on here so far this week. undecided undecided undecided

b0y:

You sought likes for the wrong reason dude. This is by far the dumbest post i've read on here so far this week. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by Kazrem(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Na broken marriage Aminat508 dey report now. OK oo. grin
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by omoharry(f): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Okestra01:
honestly speaking,there is nothing like marrying from the middle class society as a man if you are very successful,because there is this peace that comes with that class.They worry less and they are well trained and brought up with discipline.Its the rich that will always worry that their son or daughter will not marry from low class and most of this kids have nothing to offer.My friends mum once told him to marry a teacher if he wants peace and good state of mind and someone that will have time for his kids.Im not in a position to judge them but i must say everything is not money.Peace of mind is very germane in marriage.merci beaucoup
well said
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by omoharry(f): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2015
youngalex:
Very soon she will start preaching about virginity for instagram like One Toke,i always tell ladies no matter how you detest young guys cos they are broke you will still see them become rich someday with their lovely wife and kids...it's just a matter of time...the wise ones take time to build with their man and enjoy the fruits for life
even the broke guys get thier own whalala...so wetin you dey talk...
Re: Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com by comfortergirl(f): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mission accomplish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) / I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi / Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.