Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? (36943 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2012
Since this lady featured in the soap opera 'Tinsel', I can't help but notice she's one hot chic. Not only is she beautiful, she's got a perfect shape with the right things in the right places. In terms of features, she's typical of a kinda gurl every guy wanna take home to mama wink. This kept me wondering, is she gonna be the new omosexy of Nollywood? Well, only time will tell.
Please bear your mind and let's appreciate our celebrities. If you wanna criticize make it constructive, thanks...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XemMqvZNSC4/Tu0pwxbXbZI/AAAAAAAAEzI/tmAPWOOT0f8/s1600/damilola%2Badegbite.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_hk_piaOW-4Q/TNU8At-8yFI/AAAAAAAAAAs/gJL8kQL_4vA/s400/DAMILOLA.jpg[/img]

For those who don't know who Dammy is, this is a vanguard article on her. Enjoy!

Pictures Taken From
Bellanaija.com
www.omg.com.ng
www.thenetng.com
Bebeakinbode

She is one promising and dazzling talent that any good producer in search of an actress who acts with boundless passion would want to have on set. Her name is Damilola Adegbite, and she is one of the cast of the popular soap, “Tinsel”,M-Net’s first multi camera production, which is currently being shot in Lagos.

In “Tinsel”, Dami is known as Telema Duke. That damsel who has caught the admiration of many viewers following her sweet and charming disposition.

The rising actress said, she grew up with the character and hardly was confronted with any challenges fitting into the role.

Talking about Telema Duke, Dami described her as “ a damsel who was in the last year of her teens,” adding that she was a shy, sweet and very kind hearted girl. Telema Duke reluctantly entered a beauty contest but didn’t expect the abrupt turn of events winning the contest would have on her life.

“ I didn’t face much challenges fitting into the role, because I had to work to get myself acquainted with the character.” she said.

Today, Dami can rarely be separated from the character, having excellently interpreted the role for the past four years. Viewers believe that her enviable role in that popular soap is responsible for the growing attention she is enjoying on screen at the moment.

Only last year, Dami made her debut in the movie industry, starring in a Ghanaian movie titled “6 Hours to Christmas.’ The movie directed by renowned director, Shirley Frimpong-Manso also starred Chris Attoh and many other notable Ghanaian actors.

Before now, she had played lead and supporting roles in a series of stage performances, including “The Vagina Monologues”, which dwelled on gender inequality as well as addressed sensitive issues such as female genital mutilation and wife battery.

And that was shortly after she veered into Television, where she worked as a host for the Chartroom and Global Countdown Show on Sound City Television in Lagos. She also played a lead role in a Television commercial for Brilliance Motors in March, 2009 as well as a calendar job for Nestle, in December 2008 amongst others.

As a rising actress, Damilola believes in her ability to rule her world. Her dream is to reach a new heights in her chosen career. “I want to live a fulfilled life, and to be happy in whatever decision I take in life” , she tells HVP during a recent encounter with her.

Adding, the Business Administration graduate of Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, said, “ the only way I can be happy is to do the things I love to do; things that I would never get tried of doing. That’s why I have chosen despite the erroneous impression people tend to have about the acting. I have chosen to follow my passion, which is television.”

The actress reaffirmed her desire to make a world of difference in her chosen career. She said as an actress, she is not crazy about starring in every movie that comes her way. For her, she has a mental picture of how she wants to be perceived in the industry.

Damilola made it her goal to pursue her first love which is acting. Today, not only has she achieved fame beyond her imagination, but also, she has continued to perfect her craft.

The actress said, she has no time for frivolities, adding that at the moment, she is concentrating on her acting career. “I’m not thinking of dating for now. I’m focusing on my career, before branching out to other areas of life. I don’t need any formal distraction at the moment"

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Afrocatalyst: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
They dnt look alike.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by sylve11: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
Afrocatalyst: They dnt look alike.

In anyway. cool

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by bournvita: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
Remove the blue shoes and just put a plain black pump on her and she us good to go. Even the red ones she's got on would be a better fit
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
This babe is beautiful!!!!!! Charisma,carriage,curves,gait,beauty...99.9%.I never new yorubas are this beautiful.She is an IED waiting to explode.more of her in future

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Ariyke: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
she makes sense bt make she give respect to her seniors wey she meet for the industry sha
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
Chicken and eagle no be the same category. Omotola cannot be compared to in anything; she is a damsel in everythin, both inside and outwards. Omotola earned it. Let's c if this damilola will also earn it. For now, to me, she is still a chicken

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Africasjolie: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
They dnt look alike but pple keep attaching her to omotola maybe skin color.Damilola is very beautiful,she has this come and do eyes lol.Omotola can be her role model but as a girl am saying damilola is fucking hot!!!
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Seerer(f): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
Fine girl, but New Omotala? What's the link?
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Joey82(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
well, there can never be another omotola.
dami can only forge her own identity.

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
yawn!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Africasjolie: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
solidbroda: Chicken and eagle no be the same category. Omotola cannot be compared to in anything; she is a damsel in everythin, both inside and outwards. Omotola earned it. Let's c if this damilola will also earn it. For now, to me, she is still a chicken
You knw it's step by step yes you have to earn and if they keep attaching her to omotola ehn she wnt go nowhere cos it'll be like we already have an omotola and no matter what damilola achieves,she wnt be recognized as her own person and continues to be attached to omotola,it's like with all you have done,ur still kwn as an omotola clone? like common and dami has some other good movies o.Abeg let dammy be her own person o lol

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by bonysmile: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
I agree, she's very beautiful. Na correct chic. Pls how do I contact her 4 a major role in a movie I'll b producing in a few months time? Tnx jare.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
She is not really endowed in the 'chest area' but that her NYANSH is big oshocked i dnt follow the 'telema' character she acts, its her body i look at! infact, when it gets to her scene in 'tinsel' i silently 'pray' let her 'back' the camera or stand side ways, let me feed my eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by CeaserB: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
OMG! angry @OP why should you compare my beautiful 'Telema' with the over-hyped hippopotamus called "Omo Sexy."
Genevieve Comes A Bit Closer. cool

5 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by toluxa1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ibadi yen o bad rara
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by wengerjay(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wetin being a 'yoruba' has to do abt this issue now?Pls if u dont av anyting to say,remain silent forever.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
Jasboi: yawn!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How can someone 'yawn' and close mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by manitobor(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
she's hotter than Omotola. She's talented too, in a few years to she might be one of the most sought after actresses. Gosh!!! This chikito is red hot!!!

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by stint(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
She is beautiful but not as much as omotola. she couldn't even compete with omosexy

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Africasjolie: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
CeaserB: OMG! angry @OP why should you compare my beautiful 'Telema' with the over-hyped hippopotamus called "Omo Sexy."
Genevieve Comes A Bit Closer. cool
You call a 16years nollywood thespian omotola over hyped? you have issues o then tonto dike is wat?.One question pls is ur mother slim? just because omotola is a celeb u think u have the right to insult her meanwhile u have a mother at home.What if someone calls ur mum a hippo with the number of kids she has abeg what will you do? You jst wnt to bring genny into this matter and this is abt omot nd damilola,you must be a psycho.Your problem is as huge as the font u use.

17 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Lakayana: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
She has a good figure but facially Omo sexy is finer any day any time.

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nollywoodlove(f): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
These yoruba girls and their killer shape undecided. Stop making me sad na...

sadDon't worry, when I come with my new look after an exclusive plastic surgery....then you go know sey me sef dey dere....lol...

@op, though the girl is okay in all ramifications but omotola still beats her hands down. my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by obailala(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
Africa's jolie:

You call a 16years nollywood thespian omotola over hyped? you have issues o then tonto dike is wat?.One question pls is ur mother slim? just because omotola is a celeb u think u have the right to insult her meanwhile u have a mother at home.What if someone calls ur mum a hippo with the number of kids she has abeg what will you do? You jst wnt to bring genny into this matter and this is abt omot nd damilola,you must be a psycho.Your problem is as huge as the font u use.

Sometimes u really have to ignore some characters u see on NL.

As for Damigirl, she's been killing me from her Telema days in tinsel.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by comechop(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
[size=16pt]FAKE HAIR!![/size] otherwise, she try sha. kudos to her
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Lordave: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
Omo this babe dangerous pass BH. And I don't want to see 'omo' tola or sexy on this thread again.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by duni04(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
I don't know who she is, I don't want to know who she is and I don't care. She just looks like an expensive Ho, nothing else. The Op should try to keep his crushes private.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Africasjolie: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
obailala:

Sometimes u really have to ignore some characters u see on NL.

As for Damigirl, she's been killing me from her Telema days in tinsel.
lol ohk o they are real characters o
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by cyril83(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nollywood mafias like RMD,zack orji,pete edochie still counting must have polished her punany very well b4 getting to this level,if you dnt believe me go and ask tonto dikeh what she passed thru b4 reachin lime light grin....
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by koolJ1(f): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
In the fifth photo, she looks somewhat like Vivica A. Fox. She's more stunning from a reasonable distance than up close- pics 1 and 2. She looks berra in the first dan the 2nd
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Enapplei(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Na wa o.one day Y'all will start comparing Omotola with Julia Roberts.Dami is good,but not that good.She will get there.though she fine sha o.
Re: Damilola Adegbite: The New Omotola Of Nollywood? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Omo sexy is only pretty but Dami is beautiful since she haven't given birth, Omo sexy beat her in this because she stil maintain her shape after givi birth to four kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com / Korede Bello And Daddy Showkey At RRS Office / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.