Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? (1237 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / On The Sugabelly Rape Allegations / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by phoneport(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hardly will you now read any news, blog, forum, or call it anything online without coming across one rape incidence or the other in one Nigerian city, and among one tribe or the other. I often wonder why now all of a sudden? or has the Demon of Rape once in India suddenly decided to visit Nigeria, well i pray his visit will end soon so he can move to some place else.

The rape news i hear everyday are becoming very sickening, i mean i am almost loosing my sanity, mind, cool, head, or call it what you like. How can a man Blip his two daughters 4 and 12, and a step daughter not to talk of the wife he has been Blipping all this while, i mean four family members at once. Even Satan will knows some level of decency, and when to act like a saint at-times.

What has really gone wrong with some Nigerian men?
Are they not getting enough Blipping?
Or they want to start treading the part of Sodomy?
Or better still, have they gone MAD?

Read some of these on Nairaland OR are they all lies?
https://www.nairaland.com/2547768/man-rapes-two-daughters-stepdaughter
https://www.nairaland.com/2548544/late-fathers-friend-raped-me

2 Likes

Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by Cutehector(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Association of pricks don vex oooo...
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Blame the Internet, lack of discipline, idleness, lack of fear of God, lack of self control & the Judiciary
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by kestolove95(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigeria has turn to india ova nyt

1 Like

Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by Cutehector(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Nigeria has turn to india ova nyt
india own worse pass... If u chat wit an indian guy, he must ask for nude
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Blame the Internet, lack of discipline, idleness, lack of fear of God, lack of self control & the Judiciary
d judiciary is d one dat am gona blame pass
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by TUMIC(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
IF YOU PPL LIKE BLAME THE INTERNET, GOVERNMENT, SATAN OR EVEN CONJI, ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THESE MEN ARE ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN.
THE ARE ALL STUPID, SICK, FUCKING, PSYCHOL, IGNORANMOUS, MORONIC, DEVILISH, AND HEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR
HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING Zap IS OWN DAUGHTER AND BLOOD, AND NOT EVEN ONCE.

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND ONLY GOD CAN HELP THEM.

SICK FAMILY FUCKERS

3 Likes

Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by eleko1: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Because lawlessness have taken ova the land.Let there be death penalty to RAPiST,Amu ROba,kidnappers and all manner of evildoers and watch dis rubbish reduce undecided
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:

One don ask you before?
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Walahi, some of these rape victims are to blame. I'm not supporting rape though...... grin
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by kestolove95(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I hate dem..with dia small small prick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
looooooool... cheesy dey dnt mind sendin dr nude pic to females lol..
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by TUMIC(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Walahi, some of these rape victims are to blame. I'm not supporting rape though...... grin
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL, SO IT IS NOW A CRIME TO BE A FEMALE OR BETTER STILL A VERY FINE ONE.
NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:

How many of these Indian pricks you don see live to know say e small
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by Pidggin(f): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
OP have you ever wondered why Ghana is way better than us when it comes to rape and other issues involving violence against women and girls? It's because they cherish their women. It all depends on the value of women in the society, see india, that's the worst place to live in the world for a female, we are fast becoming like them.

1 Like

Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by TUMIC(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pidggin:
OP have you ever wondered why Ghana is way better than us when it comes to rape and other issues involving violence against women and girls? It's because they cherish their women. It all depends on the value of women in the society, see india, that's the worst place to live in the world for a female, we are fast becoming like them.

Good observation
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
80% of who to blame on rape cases arena those man that lack a heart
Re: Rape! Rape! Rape! Every Where In Nigeria, Why? by adesbreath: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Babies are not even spared.. so sad.

(1) (Reply)

Does Bearing A Child Validate A Woman As A Wife? / Only Boy Who Survived An Accident On The Way To Lagos Needs To Be Identified / Real Story Of A Distressed Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.