Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114752 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

I never meant to get on anyone's nerves. I was just disappointed that the op was not getting help as I thought she'd.

I asked questions like other forumites
But you were here forming lawyer will summon me online. OGBENI, If you truly wanted to help the op you won't come in here and start typing nonsensicals. You are on a mission and whatever it is will backfire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Caracta post=38959700]

Wow!

Anyway, go on with the back and forth and derailing. Maturity has its price and common sense has its abode.[/
You know me here but I won't reveal my other handle
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

Wow!

Anyway, go on with the back and forth and derailing. Maturity has its price and common sense has its abode.
Na real wow! Smh!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

But you were here forming lawyer will summon me online. OGBENI, If you truly wanted to help the op you won't come in here and start typing nonsensicals. You are on a mission and whatever it is will backfire.

You are TOO small.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Caracta(f): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:
my other handle

With what you have displayed on this thread tonight, I don't think I want to know your other handle.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Na real wow! Smh!

Shut up and stop quoting her.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

With what you have displayed on this thread tonight, I don't think I want to know your other handle.

You are the last person I will want to offend here.

Ok no more replying .

Is that ok?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Caracta(f): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

You are the last person I will offend here.

Ok no more writing.

Is that ok?

Yes please. Thank you.
Fight if you must but please keep parents out of it.

@idowuogbo, you said you were done. I want to believe that.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

Yes please. Thank you.

Ok. Done.

Outta here.
Good bye everyone
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

Ok. Done.

Outta here.
Good bye everyone
Done ke? Come back here and pack the curse you placed on yourself not me.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

Yes please. Thank you.

I had to reverse the curse na... grin tongue

I'm done now. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
zaynie:

What help did you offer?

See the plenty ppl that offered to help her buh she seems to be the gentle type. There is only so much anybody can do.
I think you were just pained that they left you outta their plans. #Just saying.
Lmao! *nods in agreement*

Always pained!!! We sabi the moniker wella.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Funjosh(m): 1:49am On Oct 14, 2015
fwwins:

I have been on nl since 2009 and I deactivated my account because a guy died of the negligence of some of us here. But I had to open another handle because nl is one way I connect with Nigerians.
She started insulting me without me replying her.

Oh God!

Please will you allow that guy rest in peace for God sake and stop been stewpeed. undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by hpk(m): 2:07am On Oct 14, 2015
cherryice:
guy easy na undecided
e reach to beg oh!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Babalawoo: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Some men are shameless, weak and full of folly. #JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Babalawoo:
Some men are shameless, weak and full of folly. #JustSaying
lmao..true talk o!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2015
He finally got the attention he has been seeking since time imoriver smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
I see
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by dominique(f): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sadly this thread did not yield the results we hoped for. As it is Peachafrique1 is quite reluctant to pursue the case as a results of the the fact that she's a nursing mother and the adventure could require travelling to Benin. Hard as it isn to swallow the fact that Jennifer has made away with someone else's sweat, we have no choice but to respect peach's decision. What I know that justice might be delayed but it is never denied. One way or the other, Jennifer Ukanwa will get what she deserves and Peaches will get her money back.

At this point there's nothing else that can come out of this thread. It's already beginning to turn into a battle field, with time spammers and derailers will pitch their tents. Hope you guys will understand my reason for closing it.

@Gboliwe I can see that you sent me message but I can't see it anywhere in my inbox or spam box. Can you please resend? thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
So Peachtree nothing nothing? Dominique abeg close thread jawe angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63)

Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? / Meet Emmanuel Okoro Of Emmy Kasbit: Biography, Designer Of Theresa May’s Jacket / Suitable Cream For Light Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.