Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap (1495 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap by mokgist22: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Unbelievable and like a movie to me I was attacked yesterday at oshodi before the LASTMA office by after 7pm, I just passed the Total filling station‎ on the right when suddenly a guy came up to my car and was telling me to wind down. Well of course I didn’t and the next thing the glass of the door was broken. My phone and money was taken from me, I was left in shock and later started shouting for help but instead the people in the cars and buses around were telling me to calm down. I was terrified Linda. Please Linda use this recognition you have earned to help advocate for security on Lagos roads especially in the mornings when people are going to work and evenings when they are returning back from work. This social problem has become a daily thing and like a norm. I trying hard to get the pictures of this sad incident away from my mind.
SEE MORE PICS HERE-->>> http://www.mokgist.com/photos-from-the-traffic-robbery-at-oshodi-on-friday/

Re: Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap by ladyF(f): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oh my.... shocked
Re: Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap by wizberrysokey(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
First to comment,#kabiyesi
Re: Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Vanity.
Re: Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap by horexy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Scrab? angry

Or scrap? undecided
Re: Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap by bigiyaro(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
its time everybody starts carryin a gun in dis country.
Re: Unbelievable..see How Arm Robbers Robbed A Man And Destroyed His Car Into scrap by donholy28(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
wicked people but thank God its not his windscreen

(1) (Reply)

Saraphina: Why I Dont Flaunt My Boobs / Super Sexy Chika Chike Flaunts Booobs Amd Collection Of Shoes In New Photos / Nollywood Big Girls: Oge Okoye, Rukky Sanda, Ebube Nwagbo, Annie Idibia, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.