Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

God Was WITH God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Was WITH God (10780 Views)

If Jesus Was God, How Could He Pray To God? Was Jesus Praying To Himself?” / HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Yes Oneness means Unity but not equality of authority. Examples in scriptures.

Col 1:19 "You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. "

1 Cor 11:3 "But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ."

You agree the Husband and wife are one. True. But that does not displace the rule of authority. As the man is the head of the woman. And Christ is one with the Church but also the head of the Church and the Father one with Christ but the head of Christ.

it appears you have a wrong scriptural reference above. But I thonk I got your point.

By your saying "not equality in authority", I believe u dont see them as being equal in age and power. do you agree with that?

Good. I think we all agree that this oneness is with regards to unity/agreement.

Eph 5:32 "AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH. This mystery is great;"

Good. the relationship of Christ with the church is a mystery. thanks.

But, dont you think this mystery has been revealed to the "Saints"? check the marginal reference/s.

The Word know there is not talking about understanding all the complexities if God, it is impossible. God is an eternal being.

The word know means an intimate relationship. How do I know?

Orginal greek: Know=ginwvskw=Ginosko. Which means Intimacy or to be aware. Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse between a man and a woman.
And you know unbelievers don't believe in God because they are not aware of God.

I agree, we cant know all about God. Since God has revealed great deal of whom He is and He describe the relationship He has with Jesus as that of Father and son. We know this, dont we?

In fact, you will agree that the greek word also convey the sense of understanding/knowing by means of learning, of course learning his word and applying it. Do u agree?

And certainly, a mystery is not understood, but that scripture shows we can understand God, though not all about Him. Do u agree?

1. We obviously cannot know all of God so there are certain mysteries to Him which we now in our human form now can never grasp.
2. All that is revealed in the Bible is all God wants us to know for now.

Remember Rev 19:12 "His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself."

This shows how limited we are in the knowledge of God. But does not stop us in intimacy with Him.

I understand that there things about Him we cant know for now. You obviously know something about God which make you consider him as trinity. This means he is not a mystery. If he is a mystery, how then are you sure he is a trinity?

We are limited, but Jesus has revealed his father to us. Jesus know Him well - john 1:18

And Jesus has revealled his Father to us. we read: 1john 5:20

But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us insight so that we may gain the knowledge of the one who is true. And we are in union with the one who is true, by means of his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and life everlasting

compare Matt 11:26
Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
YOU QUOTED PAUL! quote jesus himself. well i read my quran cover to cover every ramadan, do you do the same with your bible? or leave your pastors to do it for you?

Fist You want me to quote Jesus. Here it is. John 14:7-11
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake

Do I read My Bible or do I wait for my Pastor?
I am not wi2h my pastor now and my pastor now and hei not responsible for my posts. They are my understanding from study of the Bible and inspiration from the Holy Spirit. I do not wait for a specific season like your Ramadan to read the Bible.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:23am On Aug 27, 2015
More Jehovah's Witnesses changed Scriptures

7. John 14:17 "Beholds him or knows him" changed to "beholds it or knows it."

The revision ignores the context of the pronoun with the Comforter role in the preceding verse to deny the personality of the Holy Spirit.

8. John 17:5 "Glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you" changed to "glorify me alongside yourself with the glory that I had alongside you."

The original text reflects the shared deity of God the Father and Jesus before the creation of the world, but the revision suggests different natures as implied by different states of glory.

9. John 17:21 "Are in me" changed to "are in union with me."

The original statement by Jesus indicates his shared deity with the Father. The revision undermines this by suggesting a greater separation between them.

10. Acts 10:36 "Lord of all" changed to "Lord of all [others]."

The revision suggests that even though Jesus is highly honored, he is still one among many of God's created beings. (Similar revisions found in Rom. 8:32; Phil. 2:9; Col. 1: 16-17.)

11. Acts 20:28 They change "God purchased the church with His own blood" to God purchased the church with the blood of His son"

Wrath and indignation will come to every Jw from the Governing Body, who even suggests God purchased the church with His own blood... the blood of Jesus... who is God!

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-NWT.htm

You can see just how evil the Jehovah's Witnesses Orginisation is, by how they change God's inspired word.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2015
johnw74:

[s] More Jehovah's Witnesses changed Scriptures

7. John 14:17 "Beholds him or knows him" changed to "beholds it or knows it."

The revision ignores the context of the pronoun with the Comforter role in the preceding verse to deny the personality of the Holy Spirit.

8. John 17:5 "Glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you" changed to "glorify me alongside yourself with the glory that I had alongside you."

The original text reflects the shared deity of God the Father and Jesus before the creation of the world, but the revision suggests different natures as implied by different states of glory.

The original statement by Jesus indicates his shared deity with the Father. The revision undermines this by suggesting a greater separation between them.

[/s]
Off topic .

God was WITH God . Two God

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2015
victorels:

Fist You want me to quote Jesus. Here it is. John 14:7-11
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have see
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Do I read My Bible or do I wait for my Pastor?
I am not wi2h my pastor now and my pastor now and hei not responsible for my posts.
does that says jesus his God? thank God verse 10 that you gave says, the father doeth all, then why should jesus himself be called God? if you understood the scripture well you should have seen the verse10 which i pointed out. point of correct, i read the quran everyday, but reading it in complete? atleast every ramadan(that was what i meant). goodnight!
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2015
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

the Father, of whom are all things
Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord (kurios), but by the Holy Ghost.

kurios: supreme in authority, God.

No man can say Jesus Christ is Lord-God, but by the Holy Ghost.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 1:25am On Aug 27, 2015
johnw74:

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

The Father, of whom are all things
Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

1Co 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord (kurios), but by the Holy Ghost.

kurios: supreme in authority, God.

No man can say Jesus Christ is Lord-God, but by the Holy Ghost.

Check the underlined and meditate on it !

"For usThere is one God , The Father " . Scripture 1cor 8:6 .

No , " for us there is one God , the Father and son" shocked - johnw74

Who is lying between the two of you ?
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

Off topic .

God was WITH God . Two God

The topic is not "God was WITH God . Two God"
the topic is "God was WITH God"
try being truthful
stop adding to, and taking away from, and twisting what is true, what is said , and scriptures.

You have been blinded and cannot see that these scriptures before being changed by jw are referring to Jesus being God.

The revision suggests that even though Jesus is highly honored, he is still one among many of God's created beings. (Similar revisions found in Rom. 8:32; Phil. 2:9; Col. 1: 16-17.)

11. Acts 20:28 They change "God purchased the church with His own blood" to God purchased the church with the blood of His son"

Acts 20 above, tells how God Himself died for us, how awesome is that, and Christians know and believe it, unbelievers change the verse to say other, how evil is that.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 1:42am On Aug 27, 2015
johnw74:

The topic is not "God was WITH God . Two God"
the topic is "God was WITH God"
[s] Try being truthful
stop adding to, and taking away from, and twisting what is true, what is said , and scriptures.

You have been blinded and cannot see that these scriptures before being changed by jw are referring to Jesus being God.

The original statement by Jesus indicates his shared deity with the Father. The revision undermines this by suggesting a great
[/s]

Polytheism grin
do you now admit that God was WITH God ?
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 1:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 2:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

Polytheism grin
do you now admit that God was WITH God ?

I showed my post was on topic
but you still cannot be truthful and change the subject
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 3:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

The accuser of lying, lies yet again, I never said "no" to 1 Cor 1:6 I believe the verse entirely, and I never added " for us there is one God , the Father and son" to 1Cor 1:6

but speaking lies and changing what is said, adding too and taking away from, is speaking naturally for some

You don't understand 1 Cor 1:6
it's impossible for unbelievers without the Holly Spirit to understand.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 3:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:
Some say am an atheist , others said am a jw , to some am a muslim .

Why ? Because am exposing their polytheism see accusations .

@red, you agree with their false doctrines and scripture changing,
you are numbered in the same basket of false religion as they.

When I post about the false religion of jw,
I am posting about the false religion of Jozzy4.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2015
johnw74:

The accuser of lying, lies yet again, I never said "no" to 1 Cor 1:6 I believe the verse entirely, and I never added " for us there is one God , the Father and son" to 1Cor 1:6

but speaking lies and changing what is said, adding too and taking away from, is speaking naturally for some

You don't understand 1 Cor 1:6
it's impossible for unbelievers without the Holly Spirit to understand.

Eeyah , Let me come down to your level .

WHICH OF THESE TWO STATEMENT IS SCRIPTURALLY CORRECT :

" For us there is one God , The Father" 1 cor 8:6

" For us there is one God, the Father and Son"
?
Re: God Was WITH God by bingbagbo(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2015

ANSWER LIES IN 1 TIMOTHY 3VERSE 16

#JESUSCHRISTISGODALMIGHTY
Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
does that says jesus his God? thank God verse 10 that you gave says, the father doeth all, then why should jesus himself be called God? if you understood the scripture well you should have seen the verse10 which i pointed out. point of correct, i read the quran everyday, but reading it in complete? atleast every ramadan(that was what i meant)
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;" and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
"10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?" the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
"11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me:"
Is there any thing difficult to understand in those statement.

Or are you trying to say that the Father was beside Jesus as a Spirit and not in Jesus? I know you do not believe in spirits. If you do, you would not replace the Holy Spirit with Muhammed. What are you really trying to say about the father and the Jesus being one.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2015
@victorels, jesus was a paraclete(parakletos in greek) who is a parakletos? he is seen as an advocate, someone that intercedes for his people, all these are the attribute of a prophet. now parakletos was translated as comforter, holy spirit. now tell me, how does parakletos in the greek manuscript translate to comforter/holy spirit, when in greek it is someone that is an advocate. now jesus saying if you have seen him then you've seen the father means you can only get to God through him because he his closer to God being a parakletos(advocate, prophet). why didnt you bold the place in verse 10 where jesus said his God(father to you) doeth all things?? clearly he is refering to someone distinct from him.
Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@victorels, jesus was a paraclete(parakletos in greek) who is a parakletos? he is seen as an advocate, someone that intercedes for his people, all these are the attribute of a prophet. now parakletos was translated as comforter, holy spirit. now tell me, how does parakletos in the greek manuscript translate to comforter/holy spirit, when in greek it is someone that is an advocate. now jesus saying if you have seen him then you've seen the father means you can only get to God through him because he his closer to God being a parakletos(advocate, prophet). why didnt you bold the place in verse 10 where jesus said his God(father to you) doeth all things?? clearly he is refering to someone distinct from him.

Why do you Ignore the part where He said that the Father is in Him and He in the Father.
Why do you Ignore the part where He said I and the Father are One. Does that statement mean distinct persons?
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2015
victorels:

Why do you Ignore the part where He said that the Father is in Him and He in the Father.

That they " may be in us" john 17:21 ; are we not distinct ?

Why do you Ignore the part where He said I and the Father are One. Does that statement mean distinct persons?

Couples are also ONE , everyone knows they are distinct persons
Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2015
victorels:

exactly! thats the contradiction we are talking about, jesus refered to someone else as his God(father to you) meaning distinct beings, again they said about him that he and his God(father to you) are one! isnt it clear that the corrupt scribes has changed the words of God(as jeremiah8:8 says)
Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
The word was with God, and the word was God...

In other words; word=God maybe a lesser God.

They are Two different Gods.

Who is the word? Jesus .. That's right

I and my father are one... Said by christ right...

Dat means, d father dwells in the son and the son dwells in the father...

10. John 12:27-28

"Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."

above is a conversation between the two Gods. If they are one, there wouldn't be any need for any conversation, they'd have the same mind.

So therefor, if christ is in me, and I am in christ, doesn't it make me one with him?

Op? Dnt read d bible with ur human intellect ok.. U won't grasp the true message

Delusion... Can you even explain what you just posted here?
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
emrain:

In other words; word=God maybe a lesser God.

They are Two different Gods.

10. John 12:27-28

"Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."

Above is a conversation between the two Gods. If they are one, there wouldn't be any need for any conversation, they'd have the same mind.

Delusion... Can you even explain what you just posted here?

WOW ! WOW ! You perfectly highlight it all @ underlined .
Re: God Was WITH God by Rilwayne001: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

WOW ! WOW ! You perfectly highlight it all @ underlined .
That was masterful.
Re: God Was WITH God by dolphinheart(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
The major issue when discussing with individuals who believe that jesus is God is the problem of understanding their own form/side/angle to the belief . Some belief that jesus and the father are both one and same person . Some believe they are two different persons with the same authority and power. Some believe that one is a jesus is a part of God ( just like water taken out of the ocean) .

The next issue is for them to agree and fully explain their own form of belief . You ask them questions and they will refuse to answer .

The most painfull part is that they will support each other as long as they both belief that jesus is God despite knowing that they have totally different approach and understanding of the topic.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2015
Jozzy4:

Eeyah , Let me come down to your level .

WHICH OF THESE TWO STATEMENT IS SCRIPTURALLY CORRECT :

" For us there is one God , The Father" 1 cor 8:6

" For us there is one God, the Father and Son"
?

I answered the lies that you said, and still yet again you change and twist around what you said.

You and jw never answered bingbagbo

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:44am On Aug 28, 2015
dolphinheart:
The major issue when discussing with individuals who believe that jesus is God is the problem of understanding their own form/side/angle to the belief . Some belief that jesus and the father are both one and same person . Some believe they are two different persons with the same authority and power. Some believe that one is a jesus is a part of God ( just like water taken out of the ocean) .

The next issue is for them to agree and fully explain their own form of belief . You ask them questions and they will refuse to answer .

The most painfull part is that they will support each other as long as they both belief that jesus is God despite knowing that they have totally different approach and understanding of the topic.

Thinking ahead is we?
bingbagbo and I both know that Jesus Christ is God,
he believes Jesus and the Father are the same person,
I believe Jesus and the Father are two diffrent persons

We are both right about Jesus being God

@red, you have made up that babel
@blue, I often don't answer jw confusion, who would?
@green, of course persons believing that Jesus is God would support each other in that, what we differ on don't change what we agree on,
how confused you are.

You never answered bingbagbo:

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2015
jw say the Holy Spirit is a force.

gnostics and new agers also say that God is a force.

God is Spirit, who would the Holy Spirit be? ummm, duh, could He be God
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
johnw74:

I answered the lies that you said, and still yet again you change and twist around what you said.

O boy , you are scared to answer me : lol

answer me :
WHICH OF THESE TWO STATEMENT IS SCRIPTURALLY CORRECT !

#1 " For us there is one God, the Father "
#2 " For Us There is One God, the father and son "

You and jw never answered bingbagbo

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness : God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

So God was manifest in flesh , hmmm ; do you now accept that Mary gave birth to God ?
Re: God Was WITH God by dolphinheart(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
johnw74:

Thinking ahead is we?
bingbagbo and I both know that Jesus Christ is God,
he believes Jesus and the Father are the same person,
I believe Jesus and the Father are two diffrent persons

We are both right about Jesus being God

@red, you have made up that babel
@blue, I often don't answer jw confusion, who would?
@green, of course persons believing that Jesus is God would support each other in that, what we differ on don't change what we agree on,
how confused you are.

You never answered bingbagbo:

Not thinking ahead, my view is based on posts and threads I've read .

I did not make anything up, some do believe jesus is a part of God.

You and bingbagbo believe jesus is God.
You and him have different views on how jesus is God .
Have you ever told him that his views on jesus and the father are same person is wrong?
Has he ever told you that ur views are wrong since both of you have different views on how jesus is God?

He has not directly asked me any question. But you can if you wish to , but u must first explain ur view on any scripture you quote first .
Re: God Was WITH God by old2boy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
I initially thought op was being sincere. As long as humans think with their brains that God is 3 dimensional restricted by size, time and volume, they will not understand the creator.

In the beginning God.... (Gen.1.1) Implies God existed before time.

In the beginning the Word...... (John 1.1) Implies God speaks

God said "let there be light" and there was light... (Gen. 1.3)

God said " let ........ , (Gen.1.6,9,11,14,20,24) shows God creating by the power of the spoken WORD

DO NOT STOP READING AT VERSE ONE IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND JOHN 1

Read up to John 1:3. You will find John 1:3
"Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." Implies Jesus was the spoken work creating in Genesis

Op's word heard across the street was with op and is actually op not two personalities.

What I have explained above is not easy to comprehend for everyone though as Apostle Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 1:18
Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
old2boy:
. As long as humans think with their brains that God is 3 dimensional restricted by size, time and volume, they will not understand the creator.

In the beginning God.... (Gen.1.1) Implies God existed before time.

In the beginning the Word...... (John 1.1) Implies God speaks

God said "let there be light" and there was light... (Gen. 1.3)

God said " let ........ , (Gen.1.6,9,11,14,20,24) shows God creating by the power of the spoken WORD

DO NOT STOP READING AT VERSE ONE IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND JOHN 1

Read up to John 1:3. You will find John 1:3
"Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." Implies Jesus was the spoken work creating in Genesis

Op's word heard across the street was with op and is actually op not two personalities.

@ bold , so Jesus is a spoken word ; God utter a spoken word (wich u called jesus) at Matt 3:17 ,whereas another jesus was getting baptized ! Rili ? .
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Jozzy4:

O boy , you are scared to answer me : lol

answer me :
WHICH OF THESE TWO STATEMENT IS SCRIPTURALLY CORRECT !

#1 " For us there is one God, the Father "
#2 " For Us There is One God, the father and son "

Scared to answer joz, ha ha, I show unbelievers their wrongs, not help them, remember

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

So God was manifest in flesh , hmmm ; do you now accept that Mary gave birth to God ?

joz still cannot answer and changing the subject

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Historical Facts! Freewillism Existed For Centuries As A Heresy. / Churches Preaching Prosperity May Soon Attract Tax In Ghana / RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.