Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

God Was WITH God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Was WITH God (10817 Views)

If Jesus Was God, How Could He Pray To God? Was Jesus Praying To Himself?” / HAITI DISASTER: God Was Aware, Yet God Didn't Prevent It! / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2015
For believers

Jozzy4: ....do you now accept that Mary gave birth to God ?

ha ha

God existed before Mary, God has always existed

Mary gave birth to the Son of God? to God's flesh-human body, but not to His Spirit,

ummm to much for a blinded unbeliever though
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 1:43am On Aug 29, 2015
dolphinheart:

Not thinking ahead, my view is based on posts and threads I've read .

I did not make anything up, some do believe jesus is a part of God.

You and bingbagbo believe jesus is God.
You and him have different views on how jesus is God .
Have you ever told him that his views on jesus and the father are same person is wrong?
Has he ever told you that ur views are wrong since both of you have different views on how jesus is God?

He has not directly asked me any question. But you can if you wish to , but u must first explain ur view on any scripture you quote first .

Bingbagbo quoted scripture opposing yours and joz beliefs "God was manifest in the flesh"
well I'm glad that's one scripture you are not going to change.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 1:57am On Aug 29, 2015
johnw74:
For believers

ha ha

Mary gave birth to the Son of God? to God's flesh-human body, but not to His Spirit,

See what johnw has to go through to answer a simple question .

Mary Is the mother of the son of God Or God ?
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 2:27am On Aug 29, 2015
old2boy:
I initially thought op was being sincere. As long as humans think with their brains that God is 3 dimensional restricted by size, time and volume, they will not understand the creator.

In the beginning God.... (Gen.1.1) Implies God existed before time.

In the beginning the Word...... (John 1.1) Implies God speaks

God said "let there be light" and there was light... (Gen. 1.3)

God said " let ........ , (Gen.1.6,9,11,14,20,24) shows God creating by the power of the spoken WORD

DO NOT STOP READING AT VERSE ONE IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND JOHN 1

Read up to John 1:3. You will find John 1:3
"Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." Implies Jesus was the spoken work creating in Genesis

Op's word heard across the street was with op and is actually op not two personalities.

What I have explained above is not easy to comprehend for everyone though as Apostle Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 1:18
Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

I agree with you that God is not restricted by anything, but scripture shows that God and the Word are two persons

the Word is a person who was with God in the beginning, before there was anything but God
that person became Jesus Christ

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 2:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Deu_6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Gal_3:20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

God is one,
the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spiritis is one
three persons, one God

because some don't understand the scriptures, they don't believe the scriptures, and they have changed what the scriptures say.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 2:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Jozzy4:

See what johnw has to go through to answer a simple question .

Mary Is the mother of the son of God Or God ?

see how joz has no understanding at all

I did say it was for believers not for the blinded

Johnw74:

For believers

Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 4:58am On Aug 29, 2015
A Test: Do you have the True Jesus?

by Matt Slick

There is a simple way to see if someone has the true Jesus or not. By true Jesus, I mean the one of the Bible and not the one of Mormonism, who is the brother of the devil, nor the Jehovah's Witness Jesus, who is Michael the Archangel, and certainly not the one of the New Age Movement, who is simply a man in tune with the divine consciousness.

The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to (Acts 7:55-60, Psalm 116:4 and Zech. 13:9 with 1 Cor. 1:1-2).
The Jesus of the Bible is worshiped (Matt. 2:2, 11, 14:33; 28:9, John 9:35-38, Heb. 1:6).
The Jesus of the Bible called God (John 20:28, Heb. 1:eight).

In cult theologies, Jesus is a creation in one form or another (this is why the Jehovah's Witnesses add the word ‘other' four times to Col. 1:16-17). Therefore, He is not to be prayed to, worshipped, or called God.

If you are a Christian, then you will be able to pray to Jesus--not just through. You will be able to worship Jesus equally with the Father, and you will be able to call Jesus your Lord and God. A cultist cannot do this. A cultist has a false Jesus, and, therefore, a false hope of salvation.

Continue:
https://carm.org/do-you-have-the-true-Jesus
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2015
johnw74:

see how joz has no understanding at all

I did say it was for believers not for the blinded

*sighs* so have been chatting with a robot , no wonder it couldnt answer questions .
Re: God Was WITH God by Brown47: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2015
johnw74:
For believers

ha ha

@bolded
mary gave birth to son of god not god again hmm? Didnt you say jesus(son) is god. And you claimed she didnt gave birth to his spirit then which spirit did jesus posses while one earth.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2015
johnw74:

[s]
A Test: Do you have the True Jesus?

by Matt Slick

There is a simple way to see if someone has the true Jesus or not. By true Jesus, I mean the one of the Bible and not the one of Mormonism, who is the brother of the devil, nor the Jehovah's Witness Jesus, who is Michael the Archangel, and certainly not the one of the New Age Movement, who is simply a man in tune with the divine consciousness.

The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to (Acts 7:55-60, Psalm 116:4 and Zech. 13:9 with 1 Cor. 1:1-2).
The Jesus of the Bible is worshiped (Matt. 2:2, 11, 14:33; 28:9, John 9:35-38, Heb. 1:6).

In cult theologies, Jesus is a creation in one form or another (this is why the Jehovah's
[/s]

Nairaland Rule number 1 says dont derail threads by posting off - topics , so STOP this off topic posting habit or else i will call the attention of Seun and the mods
Re: God Was WITH God by dolphinheart(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
johnw74:

Bingbagbo quoted scripture opposing yours and joz beliefs "God was manifest in the flesh"
well I'm glad that's one scripture you are not going to change.

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

I have a feeling you will not answer my question , bimgbagbo jesus is same as the father(?), Is ur jesus the same as the father ?.
Do you agree to the scriptures he showed you on who he believe jesus is?

I have not started this discussion to go into who jesus is(we will get to that shortly ), just wanted to discuss the different views on who jesus is by you and bmgbagbo. You dnt believe in the same jesus , or do you?
Do u You agree with his Statements on who jesus is? If no why?

Strongly hope you will answer my questions this time

Modified: pls answer my questions so we can move into. The issue you raised on 1 ti 3:16
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Brown47:

@bolded
mary gave birth to son of god not god again hmm? Didnt you say jesus(son) is god. And you claimed she didnt gave birth to his spirit then which spirit did jesus posses while one earth.

It's very clear and simple for a believer, Mary didn't give birth to God who has always existed
Mary gave birth to the Son of God, a flesh human body

His Spirit existed forever, it didn't grow inside Mary, Mary didn't give birth to God's Spirit, it was Jesus's flesh human body that grew inside Mary, Mary gave birth to the flesh human Jesus, not to the Eternal Spirit of God.

edited to be clearer

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Jozzy4:

Nairaland Rule number 1 says dont derail threads by posting off - topics , so STOP this off topic posting habit or else i will call the attention of Seun and the mods

Scriptures showing that Jesus is God, and to be worshipped and prayed too, are on topic
I do realise you reject scriptures showing that Jesus is God, to be worshipped and prayed too

Get with the real Jesus, if possible.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:27am On Aug 30, 2015
dolphinheart:

I have a feeling you will not answer my question , bimgbagbo jesus is same as the father(?), Is ur jesus the same as the father ?.
Do you agree to the scriptures he showed you on who he believe jesus is?

I have not started this discussion to go into who jesus is(we will get to that shortly ), just wanted to discuss the different views on who jesus is by you and bmgbagbo. You dnt believe in the same jesus , or do you?
Do u You agree with his Statements on who jesus is? If no why?

Strongly hope you will answer my questions this time

Modified: pls answer my questions so we can move into. The issue you raised on 1 ti 3:16

Talk about confusion

@red, your feelings are right, I don't get into discussions with jw, I sometimes show up their wrongs, but you already know this
I don't believe in trying to change unbelievers, it's like chatting with the devil.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2015
dolphinheart:

He has not directly asked me any question. But you can if you wish to , ....

If I wan't to know something, I don't ask jw, I ask Christians who can give me the proper answers from the unchanged Bible.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: God Was WITH God by Brown47: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2015
johnw74:

It's very clear and simple for a believer, Mary didn't give birth to God who has always existed
Mary gave birth to the Son of God, a flesh human body with the Spirit of God

His Spirit existed forever, it didn't grow inside Mary, Mary didn't give birth to God's Spirit, it was Jesus's flesh human body that grew inside Mary, Mary gave birth to the flesh human Jesus, not to the Eternal Spirit of God.

@bold
you dont even know what your saying.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Brown47:

@bold
you dont even know what your saying.

I know what I am saying, but you don't, you don't understand even though I explained to you that the flesh human body of Jesus Christ grew inside Mary, and that the Spirit of God didn't grow inside Mary but exists eternally.
You cannot see or understand it
satan blinds the minds of sectarians-unbelievers

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2015
For those who understand

johnw74:

Mary gave birth to the Son of God, a flesh human body

Also
A baby's spirit enters it at it's first breath,
a persons spirit leaves him at his last breath

Mary gave birth to the flesh and blood body of baby Jesus Christ, she didn't give birth to God's Spirit which has existed eternally, God's Spirit entered Jesus at His first breath after being born.
And at Jesus last breath He gave up the Spirit
Luk 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Job 34:14 If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath;
Job 34:15 All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.

Jozzy4:

....do you now accept that Mary gave birth to God ?
Re: God Was WITH God by CAPTIVATOR: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnw74:

It's very clear and simple for a believer, [size=25] Mary didn't give birth to God [/size] who has always existed

- Mary didnt give birth to God . You spoke well

So who did she gave birth to ?

Mary gave birth to the Son of God , a flesh human body

Okay cheesy cheesy
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2015
^^^

Yet Jozzy4, who says he is not jw but agrees with jw, said Mary did give birth to God.

I'm suprised that you jw, agree with me in this truth, that Mary gave birth to the Son of God (that is human-flesh) and that the Spirit of God was not born with Jesus Christ, but has eternally existed, and was given to Jesus with His first breath.

But the real truth is jw don't agree with truth,
he will wiggle out of agreeing with me.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 1:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Jesus Christ is God:

John said "the Word was God": Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Timothy said "Jesus is God": 1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jesus shows "He is God" along with the Father: Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.
Mar 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: Lord in that verse is "kurios" meaning God, "God our God is one God", God is one God, the Father and I are one

Thomas called Jesus "God": John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

David called Jesus Christ "God": Psa 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Isaiah said "God is with us": Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Immanuel means: "with us is God".

Matthew said "God is with us": Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jesus Christ is "equal to God", that is:- the Word was with God, the Word was God:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Titus called our saviour Jesus Christ, "the Great God": Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Father God calls Jesus Christ "God" Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of

John shows "the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit to be God": 1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Re: God Was WITH God by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jesus Christ is the manifestation of God the Father in the flesh (Human form) just as bottle water is still water but in a container! That's the mystery of Godliness! God manifested in the flesh for the purpose of our salvation...which is why it is written that those who worship Him must do it in truth and in spirit through Christ Jesus, the name for our salvation.

It's not given to all to understand the word of God. Only those who are spiritually alive would understand these mysteries...

The time is short...some people are still running in circles. Work out your salvation with fear a trembling brethren!

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
DoubleDeeX:
Jesus Christ is the manifestation of God the Father in the flesh (Human form) just as bottle water is still water but in a container!

Hmm so it was God the Father that came down to earth , pls who is God the Father praying to ? .. Another God ? Or is he just pretending to pray in other to deceive the masses ?

That's the mystery of Godliness! God manifested in the flesh for the purpose of our salvation...

So God died ? shocked

[s]
Which is why it is written that those who worship Him must do it in truth and in spirit through Christ Jesus, the name for our salvation.

It's not given to all to understand the word of God. Only those who are spiritually alive would understand these mysteries...

The time is short...some people are still running in circles. Work out your salvation with fear a trembling brethren!

Shallom! [/s]

Stop calling an absurdity a mystery .

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 3:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Jozzy4:

Hmm so it was God the Father that came down to earth , pls who is God the Father praying to ? .. Another God ? Or is he just pretending to pray in other to deceive the masses ?

It was God the Word who became flesh, He is the image of the Father

So God died ? shocked

God's flesh body died, yes. His eternal Spirit of course never died.

Stop calling an absurdity a mystery .

joz calls "God was manifest in the flesh", an absurdity

1Ti_3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
johnw74:

Okkkk , God the word grin , the Gods you serve are so many that you have to distinguish the one you are talking about . God the word became flesh , while the other God , God the Father didnt became flesh .

Polytheist .

God's flesh body died, yes.

Oh ! You are actually saying God died , remember that the word became FLEEEEESH ! And you said yes that flesh died . shocked

His eternal Spirit of course never died.

Johnwconfusion ,wat do you mean by eternal spirit ? Holyspirit or the spirit/breath in Jesus NOSTRILS (Job 32:8 )

Gud!God was manifest in FLESH right ? Hmm u are claiming that God suck mary's bre.ast , God cam out through Mary's priv.ate part & Mary automatically become his mother ,or what do u call the woman thru whom u came to d world ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by dolphinheart(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
johnw74:

God's flesh body died, yes. His eternal Spirit of course never died.

You quoted a false translation of 1 Tim 3:16 . go quote a mordern translation .
Majority of the translations do not support ur quote .

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2015
dolphinheart:

You quoted a false translation of 1 Tim 3:16 . go quote a mordern translation .
Majority of the translations do not support ur quote .

The 1 timothy 3:16 KJV verse that I posted is translated accurately from the Greek:

1Ti 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery(musterion-secret) of godliness: God(theos-God) was manifest(phaneroo-appear) in the flesh,(sarx-meat, body) justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Only sectarians and non believers call the KJV a false translation.
Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 12:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Jozzy4:

Okkkk , God the word grin , the Gods you serve are so many that you have to distinguish the one you are talking about . God the word became flesh , while the other God , God the Father didnt became flesh .

Polytheist .

You don't believe the Bible verses showing that God the Word became Jesus Christ,
and that He is the image of the Father,
we know you don't believe the bible, yet you quote it.

Oh ! You are actually saying God died , remember that the word became FLEEEEESH ! And you said yes that flesh died . shocked

oh boy, --Yes that flesh did die and was resurrected, you don't know any of the bible do you

Johnwconfusion ,wat do you mean by eternal spirit ? Holyspirit or the spirit/breath in Jesus NOSTRILS (Job 32:8 )

unbelievable, --God is Eternal, God is Spirit, truly His Eternal Spirit never dies, , it is really weird for you to say someone else has confusion

Gud!God was manifest in FLESH right ? Hmm u are claiming that God suck mary's bre.ast , God cam out through Mary's priv.ate part & Mary automatically become his mother ,or what do u call the woman thru whom u came to d world ? cheesy

You are not even in kindergarten, you know nothing at all, and are so, so, confused,
not believing scripture will do that.

Joh 1:1 ....and the Word was God....

1Ti 3:16 ....God was manifest in the flesh....

Those scriptures are true, but not to you

someone actually gave you 1 Like for your confusion and lack of knowledge, that would have to be jw (dolphinheart)
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 1:03am On Sep 05, 2015
johnw74:

You don't believe the Bible verses showing that God the Word became Jesus Christ,
and that He is the image of the Father,
we know you don't believe the bible, yet you quote it.

God the father is different from God the word , shey ? So thats how many Gods ? 2 grin

oh boy, --Yes that flesh did die and was resurrected, you don't know any of the bible do you

So God died for three days? Matt 12:40

unbelievable, --God is Eternal,
God is Spirit, truly His Eternal Spirit never dies, , it is really weird for you to say someone else has confusion
[/quote
]

johnwconfusion , you said God is eternal yet admit he died .

[quote]
You are not even in kindergarten, you know nothing at all, and are so, so, confused,
not believing scripture will do that.

Joh 1:1 ....and the Word was God....

1Ti 3:16 ....God was manifest in the flesh....

Those scriptures are true, but not to you

someone actually gave you 1 Like for your confusion and lack of knowledge, that would have to be jw (dolphinheart)

If you truly belive that God was manifested in flesh , why are you denying Mary as the mother of God ?
what do you call the woman through whom you come into the world ?

1 Like

Re: God Was WITH God by johnw74: 4:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Jozzy4:

God the father is different from God the word , shey ? So thats how many Gods ? 2 grin

they are two persons, one God,
you will never understand, that's why you keep asking the same questions

Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed;....

So God died for three days? Matt 12:40

A lot of false prophets say God is dead, God cannot die

Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jesus Christ flesh body died for three days and nights, and did not see decay
His Eternal Spirit of course did not die

as Jonas was three days in the whale's belly, so was Jesus Christ three days in the tomb,
as with jonas, the same with Jesus,

Did Jonas die?

If you truly belive that God was manifested in flesh ,

and I do, it is written

why are you denying Mary as the mother of God ?

Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ, Mary didn't give birth to God who has always existed,
Jesus Christ received God's spirit at His first breath after birth.

You keep asking the same questions because you do not comprehend,
you have been blinded.

what do you call the woman through whom you come into the world ?

Duh, I call her Mom, like Jesus would have called Mary similar, seeing as she gave birth to Him.
Re: God Was WITH God by Jozzy4: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2015
johnw74:

they are two persons, one God,
you will never understand, that's why you keep asking the same questions

Mat 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Mat 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed;....

Stop this nonsense , two persons cannot be One God .

" but to us there is One God , The Father ( note that its 1 person)" - 1 cor 8:6

" but to us there is One God, The Father and Son ( two persons)" - johnw74

Who is correct ?

A lot of false prophets say God is dead, God cannot die

That means Jesus is not God Almighty ! He Died cheesy

Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jesus Christ flesh body died for three days and nights, and did not see decay
His Eternal Spirit of course did not die

as Jonas was three days in the whale's belly, so was Jesus Christ three days in the tomb,
as with jonas, the same with Jesus,

Did Jonas die?

Lol , same with jesus .

Jonas didnt die , that means Jesus didnt die too, WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS THEN Since Jesus didnt die ?

and I do, it is written

Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ,

Lol , Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ , so jesus is not God again ?

Mary didn't give birth to God who has always existed,

Jesus Christ received God's spirit at His first breath after birth.

Hmm Mary didnt give birth to God , nice . Keep confessing

You keep asking the same questions because you do not comprehend,
you have been blinded.

Duh, I call her Mom, like Jesus would have called Mary similar, seeing as she gave birth to Him.

Final question:

Mary gave birth to Jesus Or God ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okotie Cancels New Year Eve Service / OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! / Catholic Church Blasts Lagos Lawmakers Over Cremation Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.