Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Seriously In Need, Please Help Me Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seriously In Need, Please Help Me Out (804 Views)

10 Stupid Questions You Seriously Need To Stop Asking / Relationship Advice I Need Please / The Use Of The Word "Like Seriously" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need, Please Help Me Out by Chibokgame: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fellow nairalanders and good will persons.
Just as the saying would go,"No food for a lazy man "

i am not a graduate, but i don't believe in being lazy,
and i hope i will find an help and financial support here.

Please, I do not intend to write a lengthy story so as to avoid adding lies to it.

All i need is financial support to enable me start up a little business,
Engine Oil Retailing business.

Currently, i am challenge with a health condition which i cannot engaged in a serious physical labour.

i have undergone the training with one of the Mobil filling station, and. i resort to only Go by using Original Oil from the right source.

To get this done,
I cannot get the Oil without having a proper place to retail it,
with this, i have succeeded in getting a place, but i need a start up capital between #50,000 To #100,00 Only.

Just as i said before, I do not want to add to many story to this noble plea to avoid adding lies to it,

i do not have any close helper or support else i wouldn't have come up here,
and i believe that God will touch your heart to be of great help and support to me.

Any amount you can contribute is highly appreciative.
And may The Almighty God bless you in advanced.

Here is my an account number.
Account name: Michael
Account number: 003 4769 523
Bank name: Diamond bank (Port harcourt )
Phone contact: 0706 743 8568.

Please if You intend seeing me to proof the truth about this plea and you are in Port harcourt, i can make myself available. (call the number 0706 743 8568).Michael

If you would also need a refund of the money,used in helping me, Please fill free to forward a text of your account details to the same phone number.

God. bless you all for your kindness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously In Need, Please Help Me Out by Chibokgame: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please Moderator help this post to get to front page Please.

(1) (Reply)

Must See!!!!!! Please I Really Need Your Advice Before I Finally Go Crazy… / Nairalanders, Lets See You Ate For Christmas / A Scam Gone Wrong! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.