Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) (39259 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] / Mayokun Showers Mother With Cash As She Dances To His Song "Prayer" / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by fadolak(f): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrFlavvor:
Showing off. Pompous bastard
Kole to yen now
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrFlavvor:
e dey pepper u for body?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Tobbey(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
So
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by tdayof(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
omoadeleye:
My friend in Ibadan told me dat there was a massive turn up for pasuma than wizkid. So wizzy spraying money was just trying to gain their attention.
yea sure.. Paso has more fans in ib.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by scholes0(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Omo Ibadan, kini soo ?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by j4sure(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Too much money .Goood ooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by adesegun121(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by nochildsplay(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrFlavvor:
is it your money ?
benedima1990:
I wonder who he is trying to impress with his money undecided
bad belle .... He's only showing love to his fans
boman2014:
i never liked wizkiid.
good for you. You can check the next chiosk
omoadeleye:
My friend in Ibadan told me dat there was a massive turn up for pasuma than wizkid. So wizzy spraying money was just trying to gain their attention.
what do you expect ? There can't be more turn up for pasuma than wizkid in Lekki or Vi na

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Temmytea70(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
metorichmond:
Just had. Cat fish peppered sauce n white rice 4 dinner. So sweet.
Learn to use ur punctuation mark well....
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
doing it like 50 cents...
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by nochildsplay(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Temmytea70:

Learn to use ur punctuation mark well....
shoro niyen ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by bigerboy200: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
princealexndre:
you guys should keep on hating.....the guy actually showed his fans love.....nd they love him 4 all he did .....well i was there
trans park abi?? se na u dey sell pure water close to d gate?? angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by trapQ: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
wizkid isn't a giver, talk more of a cheerful one. how much has he given since you knew him? he's only doing this to level up with davido cuz he obviously knows davido just soled out 1m to a someone
kayo80:
God loves a cheerful giver.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by princealexndre(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
omoadeleye:
yess actually...bcus pasuma is the area boys God father

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by adonbilivit: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
ellahzy:
dats nice of him.

God make u bigger my nigga
bitc.h sup?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by ellahzy(f): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
adonbilivit:
bitc.h sup?
SMH
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by kayo80(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
trapQ:
wizkid isn't a giver, talk more of a cheerful one. how much has he given since you knew him? he's only doing this to level up with davido cuz he obviously knows davido just soled out 1m to a someone

Hmm! Okay.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by adonbilivit: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
ellahzy:

SMH
is that what's up? kk. ciao
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
princealexndre:
you guys should keep on hating.....the guy actually showed his fans love.....nd they love him 4 all he did .....well i was there

Where is my share of the money??
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by shobroy10(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
well i was there[/quote] greatest lie ever- Guinness Book of Record
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by adeosunramsey(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
omoadeleye:
. What do they know in ibadan than fuji. So never expect wizkid to pull out crowd than pasuma.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Nayok(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
He is good at that
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
One day, that money will be gone. Instead of investing, he's throwing away cash.

10years from now, they'll be asking us to donate to his medical bills GoFunds. Majek Fashek should be a case study for all these silly celebs.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by kajoula(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
princealexndre:
who ask you ?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Jrigga(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrFlavvor:
its easy to hate, than to love.

Wizkid always gives out cash to his fans. Not bcuz he has too much of it, nah. "He who d gods has cracked his palm nut, should be benevolent enough to share to others".. Figure it out yourself.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by enigstil(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2015
I wonder how this kind of stuffs make front page? And come to think of it, the OP said wads of cash, the guy threw some cash and you call that wad.Oh boy go check dico o.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Bootylicious(f): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2015
What do you expect, the people of IB prefers fuji artists to hiphop orobokibo!
omoadeleye:
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by deriksneh(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2015
e pocket don fullnit nid space
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Chrysz(m): 1:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Kid indeed cryKid indeed
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2015
wizkid ehhh
i didnt like him at first
but i have to admit he's got this 'it' factor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Davido And Akon Received By Gabon's President Mr Ali (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.