Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) (39287 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] / Mayokun Showers Mother With Cash As She Dances To His Song "Prayer" / Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Harkinyhemmy(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2015
He for stay for gate entrance dey share moni
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by slimmyjimmy(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2015
shiizzy:
ode 10,000 BC doesnt exist..the highest is 4000BC
HELP ME TELL OZUOR sad
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2015
jeoprince250:
mumu, Park well!, like I said HIS LIFE,HIS MONEY. He works hard 4 it. Learn 2 work hard 4 urs so u won't flaunt it like he does.
Idiat
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by ameynuJR(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Hating since 100BC and will always hate this olodo kid ☹ sad
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by metorichmond(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank u my GST lecturer.
Temmytea70:

Learn to use ur punctuation mark well....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by metorichmond(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Your name says it all.
missKiffy:

Who asked you cheesy
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
metorichmond:
Just had. Cat fish peppered sauce n white rice 4 dinner. So sweet.
and ow d bleep is dat related to d thread??u sure need som thrashing undecided
metorichmond:
Just had. Cat fish peppered sauce n white rice 4 dinner. So sweet.
and ow d bleep is dat related to d thread??u sure need som thrashing
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

we seems nt to undy u,we sld help u for wat?pay d school fees abi wetin??ko yemi ni ooo!!!
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by molas02: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoadeleye:
My friend in Ibadan told me dat there was a massive turn up for pasuma than wizkid. So wizzy spraying money was just trying to gain their attention.
Ib i local, so wat do u expect
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:
abeg where is airforce1? Has he finally quit music for tailoring

Its ladF aga**** gerara hia mehn! angry
Na only him de receive all dis hypes. Am a better artist than him check my Profile seeing is believing my contacts is there
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by keshmuah(f): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
If it was 2face who threw money everyone would applaud him...exactly why most pple carry wizkid matter for head just tire me..everyone who went home with that money is probably still saying prayers for him,so the haters can...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by metorichmond(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Call ur police pls, lool.
OyinMIXmola:
and ow d bleep is dat related to d thread??u sure need som thrashing undecidedand ow d bleep is dat related to d thread??u sure need som thrashing
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by themildsoul: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
is dis real? undecided
or na photoshop u go use edit am shocked

chaiiiiiiiiii their is god oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by adconline(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:

I wasn't advising him. I am not a pauper. I am way richer than you. I honestly don't care about how he "balls". Thank you.
You are nobody to Wizzzy Baby, so keep ur advice to urself. Self-delusion is ur problem. That's why u think u can offer advice from ur bottomless pit of failure.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
adconline:

You are nobody to Wizzzy Baby, so keep ur advice to urself. Self-delusion is ur problem. That's why u think u can offer advice from ur bottomless pit of failure.
Illiterates be frustrating themselves. Are you deaf? I nor dey advice am! I only said he was showing off. Jeez!
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:

How do you know? Where you there?
if you ask me..na who i go ask??......go and read your bible very well
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
shiizzy:
if you ask me..na who i go ask??......go and read your bible very well
OK I have heard
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by adconline(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Illiterates be frustrating themselves. Are you deaf? I nor dey advice am! I only said he was showing off. Jeez!
You played the role of an adviser and judge when u concluded that he was being pompous and wasteful.. 1000s of showed to see him and he just wanted to show appreciation. If u are less pompous than Wizzy, how come nobody has written nor talked about? Ur opinion is poo cos u have no cheque book to back it up.
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2015
adconline:

You played the role of an adviser and judge when u concluded that he was being pompous and wasteful.. 1000s of showed to see him and he just wanted to show appreciation. If u are less pompous than Wizzy, how come nobody has written nor talked about? Ur opinion is poo cos u have no cheque book to back it up.
You're just a wizkid wannabe. The guy na your father? You dey defend am like say dem dey pay you. I'd like to see your bank account stand up against mine. IDIAT
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by adconline(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
MrFlavvor:

You're just a wizkid wannabe. The guy na your father? You dey defend am like say dem dey pay you. I'd like to see your bank account stand up against mine. IDIAT
Replica of idiocy.. Castigating Wizzy for being pompous while u are here talking about ur bank account. Wizzy is moving at rocket speed propelled by Oxygen while u r still trying to catch KEKE at Ojuelegba
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by ambitionlife(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2015
boman2014:
i never liked wizkiid.

den kill ursef wit a rope around ur waist..........Wizzy is made..are u?
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
boman2014:
i never liked wizkiid.
Haters Alert!!! Buh do yhu knw Wizkid never knw yhu 2
Re: Wizkid Showers Fans With Cash In Ibadan( Video & Photos) by Timole(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
The safe and natural remedy to get rid of *2min embarrassment* and early *cuming*

improve *inner room game time* and increase that *short and tiny cucumber* to a *better* and *Bigger* range.

Visit
http://raphealsclinic.name.ng/wp/ceo/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / FIRS Slams N75m On Linda Ikeji For Tax Evasion - The Capital / Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Perform At Tony Elumelu’s Christmas Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.