Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) (51238 Views)

"Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / See The Havoc Udom Emmanuel Is Causing In Akwa Ibom State. Buhari Must Hear This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by darlenese(f): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Omg, this is bad, very sad
I hope she'll steam her kpekus, :-)
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by harry509: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
fashionale:
I was in a car this afternoon along a street, when all of a sudden I saw a lady falled inside a gutter due to the bad road.this is the kind of thing we now see in Aba. Everyday, people's goods worth hundred of thousands are lost due to the rate of bad roads in this town. Please I'm urging the federal govt to come to our rescue cause the people of Aba are dying everyday due to undue hardship caused by bad roads.
Life expectancy has declined thanks to the suffery been melted upon the citizens by the state govt.
I was @ abia state sum days bck frm edo state. Wen I got there, I almst share tears cry dat govnu is nt serious @ all He shud b impeached bcus lack of developmnt is on dat state. As 4 dat urg lady am reali sorry ooh bcus it can happen 2 ani body.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by spencekat(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
eagleeye2:
And how do we exactly verify that this picture is taking in Aba Abia state? Where is the road? Where exactly in Aba?
You will see a lot of them at Aba.It is really embarrassing.For example,from Osisioma junction to Brass junction.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by KingIU(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
sorry oh this is bad this is the same reason, im still in school even after 1 week my exams ended. im just imaging the site i will be beholding tomorrow as i travel back to this it is well city

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by spencekat(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Okay, sorry about it, yet you people have refused learning, voting in the wrong ones....

For car owners, why spending money on car diagnostic when u can do it yourself using your android phone... check my signature, and see more
Abians never voted wrong ones.The 'voted in'stole others'mandate.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by DJEhimond(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
OP how sure are you that she's not high on something? And please modify that your post cause I almost fell into a gutter while reading it. Thanks.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Appareil(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fell not falled
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by youngelder(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wait o... Did d OP.. 'falled inside gutter'.. Pls correct yourself.. Cuz this grammar can cause a major accident
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Is that Kachisbarbie?? shocked shocked

Why exactly would I be trekking about when I have a Lamborghini, a Beamer, a Benz and a Bentley?
Why? angry

I done fall once for market sha. I just commot my bathroom slippers wey I wear, start to waka like mad person. Then I remembered nails, I run wear my slippers back. I was even laughing...lols.
Like 'na me be this?' grin
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by EazyMoh(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
But this OP's English though......
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Why exactly would I be trekking about when I have a Lamborghini, a Beamer, a Benz and a Bentley?
Why? angry

I done fall once for market sha. I just commot my bathroom slippers wey I wear, start to waka like mad person. Then I remembered nails, I run wear my slippers back. I was even laughing...lols.
Like 'na me be this?' grin
Hahaha na that market own bad pass o. Especially when people go kon gather you.

Eeerm, I heard if someone falls in the market, the person will see people from the other world. You see anything? grin
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha na that market own bad pass o. Especially when people go kon gather you.

Eeerm, I heard if someone falls in the market, the person will see people from the other world. You see anything? grin

I saw nothing joor. It rained that day na, so people were more bothered about themselves not me. angry
The moment I fell in that place, thereby confirming there is a small gutter there, everyone learnt from me_ come change route. cry

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by cytellProperty: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
You are definitely not truthful with yourself. Someone fell this way and the best you can do is to be taking shots, you yourself needs to be re-examined. Its so shameful that you can put such on social media instead of helping her out. Oshiii.
fashionale:
I was in a car this afternoon along a street, when all of a sudden I saw a lady falled inside a gutter due to the bad road.this is the kind of thing we now see in Aba. Everyday, people's goods worth hundred of thousands are lost due to the rate of bad roads in this town. Please I'm urging the federal govt to come to our rescue cause the people of Aba are dying everyday due to undue hardship caused by bad roads.
Life expectancy has declined thanks to the suffery been melted upon the citizens by the state govt.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I saw nothing joor. It rained that day na, so people were more bothered about themselves not me. angry
The moment I fell in that place, thereby confirming there is a small gutter there, everyone learnt from me_ come change route. cry
Lol. I guess the gutter wasn't that dirty sha, right?
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by chachanga: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
I pity her phone and all the documents inside her bag because if the bag/purse nor get waterproof lining eh, it won't be only her clothers but her career don dey stain join be that!
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by smexy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
How could take a snap shot at someone in this awful state and post it on social media. You can call the government's attention to the bad roads in your state in so many ways, not by posting a lady's pic having a bad day....

2 Likes

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
adesegun121:
Aluwe ojaa si gutter..
Ewaa woo koto loo

grin

if you remember dis song jus hit like
You wrote my mind. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
is there a Governor in that state?
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by yungpowers(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
fashionale:
Only a foolish foreigner who has lost his sense of reasoning will post this nonsense, it can never be an indigenous Citizen of ABA.
You and I know that the newly elected governor commenced work a day after he was sworn into office. In a week, it rains 5 times in ABA since June, if not more than that, constructions still go on even under the rain and at nights. Do you expect him to complete all the constructions and rehabilitations in two months.
Where have you been since the days of Orji Uzor Kalu and T.A Orji ?
Are there not ongoing constructions in ABA?
Why are you striving to tarnish the image of the new government which hasn't even lasted for three months.
If you don't like the new government, why not go back to your village to return after eight years when his second tenure must have ended.
By 2023, the ENYIMBA CITY shall be the best city in the Southeast, quote me.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by yungpowers(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
teeowl:
is there a Governor in that state?
yes my dear. The poster is a just a lunatic fellow. How can you judge a newly elected government base on what the previous government did.
I perceive TRIBALISM in the OP'S post.
I was born in ABA, I have been in ABA from infancy till now ( in my twenties.)
In fact, ABA is my home town, period.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by GboGboAye: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
fashionale:
oh no sad
So wetin the abia state governor dey do?
This thing don tay o.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by plasterboy: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
thank GOD She did not injure her self, God pls come to our rescue....
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by menxer: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
some one once said that the day Aba is cleaned up, the spirit that makes businesses thrive there will depart... he is yet to be proven otherwise. grin
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Norajones(f): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fell ko, falled ni. Mr OP

2 Likes

Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by yungpowers(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
menxer:
some one once said that the day Aba is cleaned up, the spirit that makes businesses thrive there will depart... he is yet to be proven otherwise. grin
I'm sure you heard that from the lips of one who could neither spell ABA nor BUSINESS.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by yungpowers(m): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
spencekat:
You will see a lot of them at Aba.It is really embarrassing.For example,from Osisioma junction to Brass junction.
Are there not ongoing constructions in the aforementioned roads? Are there not ongoing drainage system constructions?
Did those roads spoil in this recent government or the previous ones.
I require an answer from you.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by yungpowers(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Norajones:
Fell ko, falled ni. Mr OP
His posts justifies the decadence of his sense of reasoning.
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:
hmmmm where she wan start from?
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Ayanda5599(m): 12:16am On Aug 25, 2015
Abeg shey she blind ni
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Spybradd: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2015
fashionale:
I was in a car this afternoon along a street, when all of a sudden I saw a lady

""FALLED"" inside a gutter....

I DON DIE!!!!
grin
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Nwocha12(f): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2015
She nor dey look where she go
Re: See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:37am On Aug 25, 2015
I be like 'become unclad, take ur breath n swallow my pride'. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) / Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.