Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

REMEMBER, You Will Die One Day, A Day You Do Not Know. Are You Prepared For It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REMEMBER, You Will Die One Day, A Day You Do Not Know. Are You Prepared For It? (1119 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REMEMBER, You Will Die One Day, A Day You Do Not Know. Are You Prepared For It? by LadyZika2(f): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
REMEMBER, JESUS LOVES YOU!
Almighty God demonstrates his love for you in this way: while you were still sinner, Christ died for you; before you were even born, God sent his only son, Jesus, to die on your behalf to give you the opportunity for eternal life.
This amazing grace is a gift not by merit, it’s not also by work but gift of God; so don’t boast. Brethren, you don’t have to earn his love, you simply accept it. Beloved, it may be difficult for you to believe that Jesus loves you, because of some certain things that have let you down in the past, your present condition, and the problems you are passing through now. Many people have wondered and some are even wondering if Jesus really loves them. The bible is clear that no matter what you have done, Jesus does love you.
In fact, because of the love, he promised to forgive you of every wrong you have done and provide you eternal life, if only you will believe in him. Brethren’, believing in the name of Jesus is the only way you can be accepted as a child of God, yes! Read John 1:12, it says “Those who did received and believed in him, he gave them the right to become God’s children, Oh! Look at the gospel of Mark 9:23, Jesus said, all things are possible for him who believed. Now brethren, accept him as your lord and personal savior and remember that Jesus loves you then you will be experiencing and enjoying divine supply.

REFLECTIONS: You will die one day, a day you do not know. Are you prepared for it?
NOW PRAY WITH US!
Heavenly father! I am so sorry for all I have done, I plead for the blood of Jesus to watch away my sin and make me a new person in your vineyard. Possess me oh Holy Spirit as I consecrate myself to you now in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

ADVICE!
1. Repent and confess your sins
2. Accept Jesus as your lord and personal savior
3. Study your bible always
4. Attend holy mass and pray your rosary, if you are a catholic
5. Pray always.

For counseling, praying and more information contact us:
DIVINE SOUL WINNING OUTREACH PULICATION
Re: REMEMBER, You Will Die One Day, A Day You Do Not Know. Are You Prepared For It? by psucc(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
And that is the day I fear most. Not because am afraid to die but because I do not know how I will die and in what manner. How I wish I will die in His Arms.
Re: REMEMBER, You Will Die One Day, A Day You Do Not Know. Are You Prepared For It? by Weah96: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
psucc:
And that is the day I fear most. Not because am afraid to die but because I do not know how I will die and in what manner. How I wish I will die in His Arms.

Never fear that which is inevitable. It represents an irrational fear. There are other things to fear, like losing access to your loved ones, for example. No one knows what happens after death, so losing your loved ones after you die is not an irrational fear. The entire deck of cards is still on the table.
Re: REMEMBER, You Will Die One Day, A Day You Do Not Know. Are You Prepared For It? by LadyZika2(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
it's by the grace of God that we will make it, that is why i keep on telling people to focus on the important things first, and that important thing is believing in Jesus. that God that you said, you don't fear death rather you fear God the author and finisher of our faith. Be lifted higher.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Original Seed Of Baraka (black Seed) And Cubeb Seed In Lagos / Did Jesus Christ Have Siblings? / Pastor On Trial For 'Hate Crime' Of Calling Islam Satanic, 'Heathen' Not Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.