Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Police Feeds On The Ignorance Of Te People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Feeds On The Ignorance Of Te People (917 Views)

Woman breastt Feeds Monkey For Goodluck Spell (PHOTOS) / RSS Feeds On Individual Topics / Stale Rss Feeds On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Feeds On The Ignorance Of Te People by seunscooby: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2009
its with a feeling of absolute empowerment that i found out about the Nigerian Police Website, and the first thing on their FAQ page just made my day. i feel like printing thousands of the police statement there and pasting it all around the streets of Lagos. These toutish looking in uniform stop cars and harrass the living day light out of the drivers just because he is ignorant of the law. their disrespectful and insultive tones, their manner of approach, their lack of education (i have been stoped by one that asked for my fire 'distinguisher) cheesy and finally their disregard for the uniform they put on it totally appalling! check out theri website and spread the good news about what you are meant to give to the police at check points!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. QUESTION: WHAT PARTICULARS DO I NEED TO PRESENT IN ANY POLICE CHECK POINT?
ANSWER: Your Driver’s Licence, Vehicle Licence. Insurance Certificate. If it is a commercial vehicle, also carry your Certificate of Road Worthiness. You are not required to carry Vehicle Purchase Documents, or Proof of Ownership, except if your vehicle is unregistered. You are not required to show your Enhanced Central Motor Registry Certificate (ECMR) any more.

2. QUESTION: WHO CAN I COMPLAIN TO IF I AM UNNECCESSARILY DELAYED OR IF I AM ASKED TO OFFER MONEY TO LET ME GO OR IF MY RIGHTS ARE INFRINGED UPON?
ANSWER: Look for the most senior officer on duty at that checkpoint or in that Police Station. Make your complaint to him. If he does not assist you and you are eventually made to part with bribe, make a mental note of the location, the time and any other information you can safely memorize. You can either telephone or file a complaint to the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the Station/ Area Command/the Police PRO or the Commissioner of Police.

http://police.gov.ng/faq.php

(1) (Reply)

11 Tips On How To Make Your Phone Battery Life Last Longer / What Is Your Blackberry Pin? My Is -------------------------- / Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.