Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl (918 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Diversion Of $ 1bn Rail Transport Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Ikengawo: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2010
Why don't the people on this site just get to the point and say nigerians are pieces of $.h.i.t instead of beating around the bush?

any done by anyone of nigerian blood is as condemned as satan himself to the point that its almost cartoonish.

look,
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Ikengawo: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
This is from a thread where Nigerians in Lagos found an ALREADY DEAD WHALE. cut it up and took the meat home to cook

If this were to happen in, say, Ghana, I bet that whale woulda been pushed back into the sea, no matter if it was dead or alive.
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Ikengawo: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
this is a thread where someone is shooked that Nigerians aren't the only human beings that argue.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-546135.0.html

(btw, we're not the only ones that argue! he even posted proof! idk why soyinka got the nobel, the guy that made this thread should have instead!)
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Ikengawo: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
this is a guy getting mad cause Nigeria has achieved satelite technology to improve it's telecommunications and economy because he's hungry.

silly comment!

Yes people are starving but over a million Nigerians are connected to satellites that are not owned by Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Ikengawo: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
This is someone literally getting mad because Nigeria deported 700 militant terrorists in accordance to international law

So whats the point of deporting them when there is no border control or any known infrastructure in creation?
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Mobinga: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2010
Glad I'm not the only one that knows.
Pieces of shit is an understatement. They are fragments of shit
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Ikengawo: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2010
im looking for examples i found earlier of people getting mad about

free education
improved roads
and
starting a national guard

i come to this site for news but unfortunately it's full of, you guys,

if you hate nigeria then why are you on a site dedicated to discussing nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Ikengawo: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2010
Glad I'm not the only one that knows.
Pieces of poo is an understatement. They are fragments of poo

people are gonna get mad at you for saying this but the next time someone posts something about a nigerian doing good in their country, like curing AIDS for example, that same person that gets mad will call that nigerian doing good a 'thief' and say something along the lines of

"You're curing AIDS what about ELECTRICITY! fool"

i love nigeria, nigerians get on my nerves but i like them too, but everyone on this site feels otherwise and when someone is direct about saying they dont like nigeria or nigerians they THEN get patriotic and defensive.
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Mruzoh1: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ikengawo:

Why don't the people on this site just get to the point and say nigerians are pieces of $.h.i.t instead of beating around the bush?

any done by anyone of nigerian blood is as condemned as satan himself to the point that its almost cartoonish.

look,

Pointless!
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by googles: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
And your baseless point is ?  undecided

there are retards all over the world. . . so why should the ones in nigeria be a topic of national discussion ?  undecided

if their posts look dumb to you. . why not post your own "useful" opinion and move on  undecided

this thread is the king of all shyts. IMO
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2010
Still awaiting seun locking down this garbage any moment from now.

*Starting countdown*
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by MaiSuya(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2010
Seun must be having his day off. . .

Geez! see thread! angry
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
@Topic,
You ought to know that people differ in opinions and in the way they understand issues and that is what sometimes leads them to make comments like the ones you posted.
To make this world a better place, we should try to understand others and tolerate their points of views rather than referring to them as pieces of poo or fragments of poo. I am sure that you, Ikengawo and Mobinga are not 100% perfect human beings and that you have weaknessess. How about calling yourselves pieces of poo because of those weaknessess?
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
mama-gee:

Still awaiting seun locking down this garbage any moment from now.

*Starting countdown*

Why can't I get over this dislike I have of you?
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 10, 2010
pls, someone should shut dis guy up
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Nov 10, 2010
^^Shut which guy up?
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by excoba101: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
MANY PEOPLE HERE SOUND LIKE THEY OWN THIS WEBSITE. OTHERS SOUND LIKE THEY THEY THINK STRAIGHT MORE THAN OTHERS. FOR OTHERS THEY ATTACK ANYTHING THAT ISN'T COMING FROM THEIR ONLINE CLAN MEMBER.
THE GUY HAS GOT A POINT.

people are gonna get mad at you for saying this but the next time someone posts something about a nigerian doing good in their country, like curing AIDS for example, that same person that gets mad will call that nigerian doing good a 'thief' and say something along the lines of

"You're curing AIDS what about ELECTRICITY! fool"

i love nigeria, nigerians get on my nerves but i like them too, but everyone on this site feels otherwise and when someone is direct about saying they dont like nigeria or nigerians they THEN get patriotic and defensive.
Re: Nigerians Are Pieces Of $.h.i.t- Nl by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 31, 2011
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Bulk Sms In Nigeria / Ways Nairaland Could Be Improved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.