Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Can I Sell My Idea? (A Kind Of Dog Toy) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Sell My Idea? (A Kind Of Dog Toy) (1360 Views)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid / New Business Idea (A Team Of 3 Needed) / How Do I Guard Against My Idea Being Stolen?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell My Idea? (A Kind Of Dog Toy) by FuturamA: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2009
hi, I'm 19years old, n i don't know anything about business
but today i was playing with my dog n thought some idea,
i want to make this toy for a dog, i cant tell u what it is, but i have an idea that might dogs gonna love to play with,

but i don't know what to do,
like , should i call some big animal company n say i have an idea about toys?
i don't know anything,,,,
plz help me what i have to do,
Re: How Can I Sell My Idea? (A Kind Of Dog Toy) by echelon(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
Ok since you have a dog, make the toy for your dog first and observe how good or otherwise the toy is for it. If good, you can build more toys for your friends' dogs and convince them to pay for the toy, assuming YOU convince them the toy is good for their dog.
Re: How Can I Sell My Idea? (A Kind Of Dog Toy) by pafegs(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2009
Yes go ahead and make it work. Once you have your proof, you will be suprised how far that will take you. Infact you might sell and earn more from foreign customers. First, see to it that it works. Selling it will be easy after that. good luck
Re: How Can I Sell My Idea? (A Kind Of Dog Toy) by INet(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2009
There is nothing like doing what you love and loving what you do.

If you have keen interest in dogs, I tell you it is a great niche with
international interest.
Re: How Can I Sell My Idea? (A Kind Of Dog Toy) by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2009
I have a related idea: dog training services.  Lots of people have dogs but don't know how to train them.

You can't sell an idea. By the time it becomes clear that the idea is good, you won't want to sell it anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Agents Wanted In Nigeria / Interswitch Payment Plugin For Opencart / The World's Most Expensive Necklace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.