Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4387071 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oalandAgents2: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
hello nice to see you all today smiley
mufutau55:
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already. No buying and selling on this thread.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bumperno4: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
smiley
mufutau55:
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already. No buying and selling on this thread.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by taskcompleteng: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
taskcompleteng:
For your

sharp Sand (Julius berger sharp sand 30tons @75k)

Granite

Block

Lekki and mainland

Contact

Mr John
08124517340, 08166060158

Emmanuel

Let Supply your site
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 5:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Mubby4luv:
Good morning everyone Please when thinking of POP, which is cheaper, buying materials by myself or paying the POP guy for everything @3300/ sqm? Thank you
lol. Buy your material yourself. Pop is 800naira per sqm. Your pop guy is a crook. He might steal your cement as well so make sure he doesnt sleep there

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Mubby4luv:
Good morning everyone Please when thinking of POP, which is cheaper, buying materials by myself or paying the POP guy for everything @3300/ sqm? Thank you

My brother, you should be more eager to have an accurate measurement for the Pop work i mean the actual size or sqm. Because many times they will add alot of sqm to the real one. That's the foremost.

1. If he should buy materials for you he may buy less and manage to fixture it up there at you detriment for his selfish interest, If he is not trusted.

2. You need to have someone at the site to witness the implementation and to make sure the workers are not going with the materials or other materials in the site.

3. The design you choose may also contribute to that sum.
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Dubemcapital1:

My brother, you should be more eager to have an accurate measurement for the Pop work i mean the actual size or sqm. Because many times they will add alot of sqm to the real one. That's the foremost.

1. If he should buy materials for you he may buy less and manage to fixture it up there at you detriment for his selfish interest, If he is not trusted.

2. You need to have someone at the site to witness the implementation and to make sure the workers are not going with the materials or other materials in the site.

Thanks
Your response(s) are(is) always positive and full of sense(s).
What a man! grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2019
;
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Timtol:

Your response(s) are(is) always positive and full of sense(s).
What a man! grin

You are always welcome sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2019
timesup234:
lol. Buy your material yourself. Pop is 800naira per sqm. Your pop guy is a crook. He might steal your cement as well so make sure he doesnt sleep there

Not everyone is a crook... he only need to get a trusted person

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2019
twinskenny:

I agree with you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2019
BUSINESS MASTER CLASS TRAINING ALERT

Are you Ready for Financial Growth in 2019?

The Salescraft Proinvestors group is starting the year stronger with Her first Business Opportunity Exposure for 2019

TOPIC: How to improve your SALES, using DIGITAL MARKETING as a TOOL

Date: 22nd of March 2019 (This Friday)

Venue: Sales Craft Ltd, 3rd Avenue by Immigration Office, House 1, A Close Festac Town Lagos state.
ASK OF EMENIKE,
08038781738 OR 08183366318.

Time: 9:00AM prompt

GATE PASS : N5000

At the training you will learn:

>� How to earn BIG starting from the bottom

>� The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors

>� Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

�> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

�> How to qualify for our free plots of lands .

For further enquiries on this life changing experience send your name and phone number to emynike2001@gmail.com so we can book a seat for you,

REMEMBER LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.

So HURRY...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by meohio7777: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Good day house, I am about sand filling my site to get the level before the Concrete Stamping. The Land scape was measured at 333Sqm. I already got 5 Trips of Shap Sand of 30 ton delivered on site but my contact said about 10 Trip is needed. I think the 5 already delivered should be enough.
Please advice thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dubemcapital1:

Thanks
I had one brother on site -- had problem
send second brother fix problem three days later the same problem
Price your work with materials
Read stuff here and see what the going prices are
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ijebulion: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please can anyone help with information's on what kind of requirements can a community development association SET for those who are interested in having a street named after them. Requirements in terms of Cash payments, Contributions to the community etc.

Anyone in the house with information's where this has been used ? we need to name our streets within the community but setting the ground rules is very important to AVOID INFIGHTING AND PREVENT IT BECOMING AN ALLCOMERS AFFAIRS.

Please ideas, suggestions and comments are welcome.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
GoodFaith:

I had one brother on site -- had problem
send second brother fix problem three days later the same problem
Price your work with materials
Read stuff here and see what the going prices are

Yes, I agree with you completely the reason why you had issues through those Brothers of yours is because they are your brothers.

If you doubt the idea hire a salary based site keeper or security guy the problem will end or die down to 2.5% instead of 80% or 100% your brothers has generated and will like to maintain because they considers you a permanent pay Master that prefer to pay in a hard way, in your innocence. Some of brothers anyway but 80 out 100% are brothers that generate problems.

So , watch with a very bright touch light you will see that there is no problem anywhere but ......

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mubby4luv(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
twinskenny:

Yeah
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mubby4luv(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dubemcapital1:

Thanks
Thank you Sir.
1 . Get accurate measurement CHECK

2. Get Materials by myself, CHECK

3. I am willing to supervise the work myself, by taking a day off

4. I should ve it in mind that the total cost of materials is dependent on the style I choose.

5. Negotiate the price of workmanship
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mubby4luv:
Thank you Sir.

4. I should ve it in mind that the total cost of materials is dependent on the style I choose.

a day off wont be enough.. how many sqm> or the size of your building?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mubby4luv(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
twinskenny:

a day off wont be enough.. how many sqm> or the size of your building?
247 sqms Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
iammarvellux:
BUSINESS MASTER CLASS TRAINING ALERT

Are you Ready for Financial Growth in 2019?

The Salescraft Proinvestors group is starting the year stronger with Her first Business Opportunity Exposure for 2019

TOPIC: How to improve your SALES, using DIGITAL MARKETING as a TOOL

Date: 22nd of March 2019 (This Friday)

Venue: Sales Craft Ltd, 3rd Avenue by Immigration Office, House 1, A Close Festac Town Lagos state.
ASK OF EMENIKE,
08038781738 OR 08183366318.

Time: 9:00AM prompt

GATE PASS : N5000

At the training you will learn:

>� How to earn BIG starting from the bottom

>� The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors

>� Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

�> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

�> How to qualify for our free plots of lands .

For further enquiries on this life changing experience send your name and phone number to emynike2001@gmail.com so we can book a seat for you,

REMEMBER LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.

So HURRY...
Pls come along with your laptop, there will be a FREE WIFI, don't Miss this exciting opportunity.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mubby4luv:
247 sqms Sir
that will probably be a week plus some days job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mubby4luv(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
twinskenny:
that will probably be a week plus some days job
Wow! Thank you for the Info Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mystockyear: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mubby4luv:
247 sqms Sir

how many bedroom flat brother?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mubby4luv(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
mystockyear:

how many bedroom flat brother?
3 bedrooms flat and a guest room.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mystockyear: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mubby4luv:
3 bedrooms flat and a guest room.

thank you, just to compare with measurement i received on my 3 bedrooms.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by b2212(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
hi, how much is a bag of pop cement in your neck of the woods?

Mubby4luv:
Thank you Sir.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Takoro13(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
meohio7777:
Good day house, I am about sand filling my site to get the level before the Concrete Stamping. The Land scape was measured at 333Sqm. I already got 5 Trips of Shap Sand of 30 ton delivered on site but my contact said about 10 Trip is needed. I think the 5 already delivered should be enough.
Please advice thanks
You get time for that? Ask them to start filling immediately section by section and yourself see where you need more and make sure it is well compacted. Nevertheless, discuss with your sit helpers
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by taskcompleteng: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
30tons truck of sharp sand

Contact us

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mubby4luv:
Thank you Sir.

That's it.

Ok, a day off is good; but that will be only to confirm the the measurement (sqm) I suppose?

More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
b2212:
hi, how much is a bag of pop cement in your neck of the woods?

price depend on makers I guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.