Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4403561 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OgaFola344: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Goodmorning people
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OgaFola344: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=goldcorn post=81010167][/quote]

Mr Goldcorn

For tile i recommend you talk to thathistoryguy i trust he will do you well
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by westliverenterp: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2019
For painting and screeding services call or whatsapp 07088547073, 07051934963
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dfameguy: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
rmdayo:

60 x 60 ...2000 - 3000
Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2347087953771?text=Hi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by blackboy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pls how much to build a 2 bedroom BQ to finishing? Location: Abuja, Kubwa
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Corner piece plots have their own approval requirements...
Have you done your building design yet?

Umarzy:
Good Evening house . Does anyone knows if someone will have approval issues at Alausa, Ikeja if the person wants to develop on a plot with a corner piece?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
blackboy:

Depending on some factors you may spend 7-9m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Umarzy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dennis3D:
Corner piece plots have their own approval requirements...
Have you done your building design yet?

Okay.. Can i know the requirements? The design is still in process
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
For quality home & office furniture
Contact Maplewood Furniture

For the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3555646/every-home-deserves-tastefully-furnished
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by blackboy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
boay:

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by goldcorn(f): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
blackboy:

Between 2 to 4 m depending on your taste ,you can WhatsApp me for construction on 09069193297

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by durojim007: 3:20am On Aug 08, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

To get a competitive price quote chat me up on https:///2348157000908

Please let us know your quote here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by durojim007: 3:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Ngeasy:
To get better price concerned 600x600 &600x1200 contact me to compare price 09085212244

Please let us know your quote here on nairaland
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2019
mountmoriah:

Marine Board @N9000
how can marine board be 9000.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubbiish(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2019
boay:

2 bedroom BQ 7 -9m??

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ngeasy: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello house good afternoon everyone my have issue with my account since created it I mean Dfameguy morning I longing with it after some time I notice that my ucbrowser was deleted on my phone I quickly get another one try to longing was told my username and password is wrong , then I submit my email I get Link to change password which I did, longing Post one or two things now I get message from nailand that my email address has exchange by some who have access to my account right now I can't longing all or I should from the link they sent to it back which I did now I was to contact supper moderator my email address was changed from osinachicolins20@gmail.com to solidanthony578@gmail.com please I need help
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ngeasy: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
How can I get to supper moderator
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ngeasy: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello good afternoon can someone help me please or is anyway I block him to recover my account back
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RedMapleConsult(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ngeasy:
Hello good afternoon can someone help me please or is anyway I block him to recover my account back
Then change Both passwords.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Conceptman: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ngeasy:
mail the mod about it or use the link sent to your inbox to change your password
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Successbay: 1:12am On Aug 09, 2019
A very bright morning to professionals in the house. Please I will be grateful if I can get a realistic quotation for plastering a 4 bedroom bungalow and a 1 bedroom BQ. Finer details of property are;
4 bedrooms, each bedroom with its toilet/bath (together)

A study room (not up to the size of a bedroom though)

A waiting area

Living room

Kitchen and store.

The BQ is made up of the sitting room, 1 bedroom, kitchen, toilet/bath (together).

In addition to the cost of plastering, I will appreciate if I can get a realistic time frame for plastering a property like this, paying attention to fine details.

The site is located around atan area of Ogun state.

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 4:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Successbay:
A very bright morning to professionals in the house. Please I will be grateful if I can get a realistic quotation for plastering a 4 bedroom bungalow and a 1 bedroom BQ. Finer details of property are;

A waiting area

Living room

Kitchen and store.

The BQ is made up of the sitting room, 1 bedroom, kitchen, toilet/bath (together).

In addition to the cost of plastering, I will appreciate if I can get a realistic time frame for plastering a property like this, paying attention to fine details.

Thank you.

I think you need to attach the picture of the bungalow to show the design of the house, then a plan that has dimension to also know the size of the house.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beamNIGERIA: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2019
Successbay:

A waiting area

Living room

Kitchen and store.

Thank you.

Good morning, as you have requested, it's important you attach corresponding architectural drawings to obtain a realistic quotation and timeline for plastering the mentioned property or least, a site visit is made to obtain physical measurements.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jedisco(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Morning house.

I have a building I want to paint with satin paint but I'm holding back because of the cost. Someone is advising me as an alternative to use simple emulsion paint and apply PVA after it has dried to give it a shinny, waterproof finish.
Has anyone tried this or expernced the outcome?

What would you advise?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Umarzy(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2019
jedisco:
Morning house.

I have a building I want to paint with satin paint but I'm holding back because of the cost. Someone is advising me as an alternative to use simple emulsion paint and apply PVA after it has dried to give it a shinny, waterproof finish.

What would you advise?

well, i don't know much about PVA, but considering the cost factor that's holding you back, Vapour paints products are cheap compared to other paint manufacturers, you might consider using it for your building as it is affordable and also offers same quality as the later. You can contact me through my signature.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Royruky(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2019
jedisco:
Morning house.

What would you advise?

Ask Gbadexy for quotation for the SATIN PAINT and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2019
Successbay:

A waiting area

Living room

Kitchen and store.

Thank you.

We have done this quote several times. Check the previous page you will see something. All 4 bedroom flats are not the same size so you dont expect anyone here to give you a quote. There are posts that can help you know if a quote is bogus or not and how to bargain an acceptable quote. Pls do the research, use the search bar to reduce the amount of pages you will have to go through.

From the post on the previous page, you can estimate your cement and plaster sand.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2019
Royruky:

Ask Gbadexy for quotation for the SATIN PAINT and thank me later.
Thank you very much sir.
@ jedisco, what you were told to do is apply a cheap/weak form of varnish on an emulsion but it's not worth it.
Firstly, the emulsion can't be as flat and smooth as satin or matte and it would be noticeable. The PVA would give it some sheen but it would be obvious it's just regular emulsion beneath it.
Secondly, you won't need to screed or prime if you just wanted to stick to emulsion, but add sheen to the emulsion and the contours the emulsion didn't reveal would be obvious due to reflection of light on the shining surface.
Lastly, PVA is not as water resistant as acrylic based varnish, so you may not be able to give the wall repeated cleaning.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Successbay: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Thank you for the guidance sir, well appreciated.
adanny01:

We have done this quote several times. Check the previous page you will see something. All 4 bedroom flats are not the same size so you dont expect anyone here to give you a quote. There are posts that can help you know if a quote is bogus or not and how to bargain an acceptable quote. Pls do the research, use the search bar to reduce the amount of pages you will have to go through.

From the post on the previous page, you can estimate your cement and plaster sand.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Successbay: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Will share the details soon, thank you for your response.
beamNIGERIA:

Good morning, as you have requested, it's important you attach corresponding architectural drawings to obtain a realistic quotation and timeline for plastering the mentioned property or least, a site visit is made to obtain physical measurements.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Successbay: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is noted with thanks. Will do soon.
Dubemcapital1:

I think you need to attach the picture of the bungalow to show the design of the house, then a plan that has dimension to also know the size of the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.