Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4403147 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

As you remembered me, may Allah remember you too and bless you abundantly.

I’m humbled.

Here’s my opinion on the issue that you raised.

Many vendors have moved on and stopped posting either because of personal commitments or being bullied away.

For owners like me, many of us have finished our builds and many more since then, gained the experience and simply stopped participating.

In my opinion this specific thread has outlived its intent if not its usefullness.
I beg to differ sir, the thread could only outlive it's usefulness for those that the knowledge and information contained in it is no longer useful for.
Many intending home owners can gain useful knowledge those that completed theirs benefitted from also So as long as there are people building or some wanting to add to their builds, this thread will always be of great help in seeking for advice and comparison.

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
gbadexy:

I beg to differ sir, the thread could only outlive it's usefulness for those that the knowledge and information contained in it is no longer useful for.
Many intending home owners can gain useful knowledge those that completed theirs benefitted from also So as long as there are people building or some wanting to add to their builds, this thread will always be of great help in seeking for advice and comparison.
Plus these Economic conditions are not helping matter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
rotecch77:
Good day All
It’s a pity that this section of Nairaland (property section) is not as its before why?
We are missing some guru here range from
Architects
Builders
Engr’s
QSs
Clients
Suppliers
Etc
Which there wealth of experience in build industry make this section one of the best on Nairaland

Actually I know what make some of them keep quiet this day is just because some are label names which is not that so aspected by them and many more like that.

What we do we see this days mostly is non professional advise which in turn do give some home base bad names bcs for example some who has not visited site ones in his life or know anything about building will be give building quote to non home base person and later a professional give advise or quote the next thing we will see is that the quote is TOO HIGH,
so many thing like that pls is too annoying why because some of you guru has ran away from here.

If all ran away who will make the this section great again pls that is why I will mention some names here to pls come back again and let’s rebuild this Nairaland as a whole

Pls I will like you people to ponder deeply and come back here and make this section great again
In the likes of

Hajji mufutau
Segcy Moore
A venture
Rubbish
Dennis 3D
Egin
Abdulwastech
Kenny
Topsy
Spider
Rotech77
Floflo
Egunmogaji ( tuale o)
Kingsodigital (not the actual user name)
Dubem capital
Dabomb
Ericko
fastshiping
Brabus
Olumide for Christ
angelicbeing ( Oyinbo po ju )
Sweet home seller guy ( not the real user name)
Abuzaid.
Gbadex paint
Client ( Bikonu , ejoo yankuri)

Modified*name continue

Adanny
Skimaski
Timtol.
Allcopatec
Bixton

And many more guru which I forget there-names now.
Pls I urge you people to come back again to make this section great again.

If your name is not mentioned don’t think you are left outside this issue, you cant hide I will surely dig you out and include your name later
Bross we dey, we just dey observe,.Peoploe are not building new houses as it was 4 years ago, but God is good, we will resume!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
erico2k2:

Bross we dey, we just dey observe,.Peoploe are not building new houses as it was 4 years ago, but God is good, we will resume!

I’m happy ogas are coming back one by one
Actually the economy throughout the whole world looks somehow but we will still give thank to Almighty God.

Your contributions to the purpose of this thread and others thread is highly needed as usual as before
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
erico2k2:

God help us! sad
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
rotecch77:

I’m happy ogas are coming back one by one
Actually the economy throughout the whole world looks somehow but we will still give thank to Almighty God.

Your contributions to the purpose of this thread and others thread is highly needed as usual as before
you telling me,well God dey, we go resume, I was checking page one when we started and also the drama with fakes people how we went past that and how we passed the 1k page how we all celibrated grin grin grin grin grin We have come a long way and Im also hoping for new builders voming fru the ranks, new supplies and Engineers with new and exciting ideas.We are blesed here.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
gbadexy:

I wrote in reference to the names listed. My thought is that we personally stopped participating because the thread has lost its usefulness to us (the listed names).

Of course the thread is immensely useful to new builders.

Anyways, it’s all good.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
rotecch77:

I’m more than happier to see you again here and a big AMEN to your prayer.
Good things is about coming.
I’m well understood that most home owners then have done with there project which I’m so happy about.
But we still need you people here to always guide new home owners based on your experience With others professional so that people will not be mislead.

Please see my response to Gbadexy.

Hope you had a productive day.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
erico2k2:

Plus these Economic conditions are not helping matter
high chief, I always sight you sir. You are correct, may God make it easy.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I wrote in reference to the names listed. My thought is that we personally stopped participating because the thread has lost its usefulness to us (the listed names).

Of course the thread is immensely useful to new builders.

Anyways, it’s all good.
Alright sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
JWTheocracy1:
Thank You all for the contributions... now I just have to step up my game having known that my proposed budget isn't feasible for what I've already planned. Maybe I can start with what is readily available, by Gods grace can be able to complete it in 10months

it is better to start first.. and also work with prudent engr.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by LewinskyMon: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

As you remembered me, may Allah remember you too and bless you abundantly.

I’m humbled.

Here’s my opinion on the issue that you raised.

Many vendors have moved on and stopped posting either because of personal commitments or being bullied away.

For owners like me, many of us have finished our builds and many more since then, gained the experience and simply stopped participating.

In my opinion this specific thread has outlived its intent if not its usefullness.
EgunMogaji the masquerade is back, grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by LewinskyMon: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
erico2k2:

No pepper for town Na, bubu don lock all the pepper for CBN, owu dey blow for naija oo, osusu no dey, pepper no dey, hunger and crime don increase for naija, plenty people just dey look for money to chop banga soup, starch and mushroom, Na until pepper rest people go think of building, Na only thieves for government dey build Na oo, pepper no dey for naija oo

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by LewinskyMon: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
gbadexy:

[ Ororo dey your head, make the thread remain, it is serving it's purpose, even me wey don complete my 2 buildings since, I still dey refresh the page to learn more, no knowledge gain is a loss, it is better to continue to learn and learn, as long as you are alive, you will continue to learn till baba God call you home in good old age.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
LewinskyMon:
[b Ororo dey your head, make the thread remain, it is serving it's purpose, even me wey don complete my 2 buildings since, I still dey refresh the page to learn more, as long as you are alive, you will continue to learn till baba God call you home in good old age [/b]
You're very correct sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Thank you all
The great, wise and fulfilling people of this thread Both new and old
As for our fathers here we please don't live us here we still need your wisdoms, your great helps, and your good interference to make this thread greater. For you knw no matter how old the son get it still need it father.....

I STILL REMAIN THE CHIFESUPPLIER
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Walins: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
How much will it cost someone to do German floor in delta state
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Walins:
We will need to know the sqm of the ground floor covered
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Rubbiish:

I honestly was thinking of same thing yesterday
But seems some have deactivated their popular moniker and now visit this thread with unknown names

I missed Brabus though lol
Is Abdulwastecx still on nairaland?
The way those guys abandoned this thread is what i still don't get...Wetin really happen?
This thread used to be d best

I am still on nairaland, I just don't comment on every thread these days.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by keepingmum: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
i asked a question earlier but it appears it was misunderstood

Can i know the different quality Tiles in order of durability AND the price per sq meter please

Please respond to the question if you can without asking me to message or whatsapp you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
keepingmum:

Can i know the different quality Tiles in order of durability AND the price per sq meter please

NO dm me or whats app me please.

WhatsApp you?

Who you give your phone number?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Walins:

At times, I just read and pass.

How will one answer this?

You need to give the dimensions of the floor: the length, breath and thickness.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by djtommy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
babasewen:
Good morning beautiful people,
please I'm looking at building 10, 1 room self contain and 1 room and parlour self contain on 1 plot of land with parking space for at least 2 cars.

Please, is this possible?

What could be the cost of architectural design?

Thanks

Let's talk sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
I just read about three pages of the thread with argument on whether or not 13m would complete 5 bedroom duplex.

Don't get yourself confused and cheated. Walk up to professionals to seek advice.

So many factors influence the completion cost of a construction project. With the nature of economy, and if you will use quality finishes prepare 18-20m

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=boay post=81467422]

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
keepingmum:

NO dm me or whats app me please.

***Though the type of structure contributes to the durability of tile.

Best of all are ; Italian and Spanish. But they are costly
u knw better good na money kill am !

Also there are some Nigeria tiles which is also ok and not costly as Spanish and Italian. but nt to compare as Italian and Spanish.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RedMapleConsult(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
keepingmum:

Please respond to the question if you can without asking me to message or whatsapp you.

This is no technical question now, the nearest building material market can answer your question. And the pricing is relative depending on your location and "pricing-ability".
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Walins:

do you have the floor plan?
you have to provide the external dimensions of the building.
what part of delta is the project located? I am in ughelli at the moment.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
abdulwastecx:

I am still on nairaland, I just don't comment on every thread these days.

Welcome back fully my brother

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Royruky(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
keepingmum:

Rather than respond to this inquiry, those advertising tiles will spam this thread will their adverts.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by keepingmum: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Are there still italian tiles or its now "scarce"
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
keepingmum:
Are there still italian tiles or its now "scarce"

Yes there are fine Italian tiles and nothing like scares once you have your money !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megacontrol(m), SanniOluwafemi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.