Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4410789 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ak22(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, angry

I was totally disappointed in him.
But Something must wrong somewhere
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
miracle1997:
This is what 6.6 million naira has given me thanks to almighty God.. A 5bedroom bungalow all ensuite with kitchen and waiting room and two sit outs.. Yet to insert internal doors n toilet doors, yet to do plumbing fittings and electrical fittings, pop, tiling, belting.. And aluminium rail on varender..
Note.. Septic tank has been done.. PVC was used to roof 4 rooms, toilets, and passages, pop will be used to do others
So you later settled for 5bedrooms? That's a good testimony. More grace to finish it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by goldcorn(f): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Hello House,

Just wondering.... I need to know a rough estimate of how much to budget to floor-tile (regular tiling) a story building of 8 units of 2 bedroom flat.

Spyder88, Mufutau55 Abeg or anyone that's undergone that process can also chip in.... how much have you guys spent tiling a one story project?

Thanks in advance
WhatsApp me on 09069193297 am available for your tiling work,I have a thread on nairaland

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by miracle1997: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
ak22:

Wow am happy for you. front view ?

Yes ooo..will be done soon
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
i am not sure what exactly is going on with him.i am very sure scammers dont pay back.i hope he pays you back all your money .all things being equal.

segzy14:

For about three weeks he just paid 80k out of 180k , he is a scammer.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by YorubaPrince: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2019
goldcorn:

WhatsApp me on 09069193297 am available for your tiling work,I have a thread on nairaland

I already sent you a watsapp message including the pictures of the property. Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Babs612000(m): 5:10am On Nov 06, 2019
chukwuka12:

Nice one... This shows that with 5 to 6 million a 3 bed room flat can be set up, with no parapet and no stone coated... A huge cost will be saved.
Can he quote how he spend N6.6 m on this house and when he started the building.
The roofing and parapet will cost close to N2.5m only and he has done all job only to fix in doors and painting.
How did he manage to use 4.1 on the other work done.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dgitrader(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2019
My people, Is this type of decking normal? I am seeing this for the first time. It seems to have excluded some traditional procedures. Pls experts on this I need your opinions..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2019
dgitrader:
My people, Is this type of decking normal? I am seeing this for the first time. It seems to have excluded some traditional procedures. Pls experts on this I need your opinions..

I as a person cannot see what is missing but will only assume......

Are you implying there are no external beams. The boards on the sides/edges will have to be removed to properly see....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2019
miracle1997:
This is what 6.6 million naira has given me thanks to almighty God.. A 5bedroom bungalow all ensuite with kitchen and waiting room and two sit outs.. Yet to insert internal doors n toilet doors, yet to do plumbing fittings and electrical fittings, pop, tiling, belting.. And aluminium rail on varender..
Note.. Septic tank has been done.. PVC was used to roof 4 rooms, toilets, and passages, pop will be used to do others

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2019
dgitrader:

I think its in order.

What you think is missing is the lintels, however, what actually counts is the headroom. I counted 12 courses of blockwork from the DPC times 225 to give 2.7m not including motar. That should give at least a head of 3m which is normal.

The skipping of lintels does change anything.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by philiancoop(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2019
CHRISTMAS SALES RUSH: YOUR WEBSITE IS A POWERFUL MARKETING TOOL
Your website not bringing in enough leads for you? Here’s what to do!
Compelling and Seductive website articles (copy) can make more visitors slip and slide into your DM this season of sales rush…
…Giving you the competitive advantage in your industry
…and improve your business image.
Using optimized content for your web pages and offers has many benefits:
You get more leads and prospects.
Increase sales multiple times,
Enhance your professional brand and make your brand famous,
And improve your customer services and extend your relationship with your customers.
I have the HOBBY and SKILL of masterfully weaving POWERFUL sales content for you. Call now for your
Professional Website copywriting
Social Media Ad Campaign Copy
Social Media Strategy
Email copywriting
You have to hurry because my End of the year MASSIVE DISCOUNT Offer ends November 15th. After that, price goes up 5X!!. AND THAT’S IF YOUR COMPETITORS HAVE NOT TAKEN ALL THE 6 SLOTS.
Click on the link below to message me on Whatappp:
Betterstill contact +2348132751887 (Whatsapp and SMS)
https:///2348132751887?text=I%27m+interested+in+Powerful+sales+copy
Email ukahphilip@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2019
miracle1997:

Good one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Timtol:

Cool and congratulations.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2019
segzy14:

You have to pay me my 100k balance if not I will continue posting.
#chekitautisafraud#

I personally called segcy14 and Chekitout about the fracas that is going if I can be a mediator/ arbitrator btw then which both parties said I should go on.

After both parties explained what transpired among them and I can see that no traces of lies
“ segcy14 paid the-said amount (180k)”

“Chekiiout collected the said amount without supplied the goods”

Now as arbitrator I asked check” when are you going to pay back segcy14 ( bcs another supplier has delivered another granite to the site )then he promised to pay him back the full money180k at once in the next 3days.

Now I called segcy back and I told him to exercise more patient thatvhe has promised to pay the money fully but he should pls let’s wait for 5days if the 3days fails which segcy agreed with me, but I don’t let Chekitout now this extension days. (For a reason).

Fast forward to day 3 now alert, day4 no alert haaa, after I have called him oo. Days 5 -6 alert of 80k drop to segcy14 account.

I called him WHY 80k, he started pleading that before evening of that day7 he will balance up the remaining money 100k once.

I spoke with segcy again that he should be patient again.

And you know “ The gentility of segcy14 does not means his timid”

I called Chekitout again with prayer to pls pay this money by 3pm of that day ( he promised the said time in the morning of that day 6 earlier)
On one condition that if he failed Segcy14’s can go back to social media as he said.

3 pm gbam I called ( mediators is not easy to do ) no alert , 4pm I called again no alert, 6pm I message/ call no alert.

God why naaa. “I wait sooo tey I don dey loose wait” in 2face voice.

8pm I received low bedrooms voice call from Chekitout that he will pay 50k now.

I said 50k again why. Well I used “ masquerade quote” ako Sa poo ni EGUN maa nko OWO”

Literarily means: “masquerade always do reject money back into there own pocket”

This was yesterday night, but to my own surprise he didn’t pay the money till now.

Second phase loading

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dgitrader(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2019
bixton:

I as a person cannot see what is missing but will only assume......

Are you implying there are no external beams. The boards on the sides/edges will have to be removed to properly see....

So it seems to me, but I guess I will check to see when the boards are removed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dgitrader(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2019
adanny01:

I think its in order.

What you think is missing is the lintels, however, what actually counts is the headroom. I counted 12 courses of blockwork from the DPC times 225 to give 2.7m not including motar. That should give at least a head of 3m which is normal.

The skipping of lintels does change anything.

Ok I get it now. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Zilt: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2019
The house you looked at today and wanted to think about until tomorrow may be the same house someone looked at yesterday and will buy today.

It is another beautiful new week avoid procastination, it has been proven to be the thief of time.

ZILT investment is here for you any time any day.

Have a blissful week ahead. visit www.ziltinvestment.com or call 07032666002

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by doyen1: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hello house. I need a great architect. Will like you to come with references and pics..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
rotecch77:

I personally called segcy14 and Chekitout about the fracas that is going if I can be a mediator/ arbitrator btw then which both parties said I should go on.

After both parties explained what transpired among them and I can see that no traces of lies
“ segcy14 paid the-said amount (180k)”

“Chekiiout collected the said amount without supplied the goods”

Now as arbitrator I asked check” when are you going to pay back segcy14 ( bcs another supplier has delivered another granite to the site )then he promised to pay him back the full money180k at once in the next 3days.

Now I called segcy back and I told him to exercise more patient thatvhe has promised to pay the money fully but he should pls let’s wait for 5days if the 3days fails which segcy agreed with me, but I don’t let Chekitout now this extension days. (For a reason).

Fast forward to day 3 now alert, day4 no alert haaa, after I have called him oo. Days 5 -6 alert of 80k drop to segcy14 account.

I called him WHY 80k, he started pleading that before evening of that day7 he will balance up the remaining money 100k once.

I spoke with segcy again that he should be patient again.

And you know “ The gentility of segcy14 does not means his timid”

I called Chekitout again with prayer to pls pay this money by 3pm of that day ( he promised the said time in the morning of that day 6 earlier)
On one condition that if he failed Segcy14’s can go back to social media as he said.

3 pm gbam I called ( mediators is not easy to do ) no alert , 4pm I called again no alert, 6pm I message/ call no alert.

God why naaa. “I wait sooo tey I don dey loose wait” in 2face voice.

8pm I received low bedrooms voice call from Chekitout that he will pay 50k now.

I said 50k again why. Well I used “ masquerade quote” ako Sa poo ni EGUN maa nko OWO”

Literarily means: “masquerade always do reject money back into there own pocket”

This was yesterday night, but to my own surprise he didn’t pay the money till now.

Second phase loading

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
doyen1:
Hello house. I need a great architect. Will like you to come with references and pics..

references and pics could be googled... I'll advise you to go through NL thread and decide...

goodluck

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by emmaxman(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hello House,
Please, I will like to know I'd two blocks of 2 or 3 bedrooms duplex will stand on my 30ft by 120ft half plot of land with little parking space. Please professionals
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kenjoseph12: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
LEKKI BOULEVARD ESTATE

Looking for where to have investment with piece of mind with your family?

We got something great for you...

Lekki Boulevard offers great opportunity to own a quality home in a family friendly serene environment with amazing infrastructures for luxury living.

LOCATION: Ibeju, Lekki, 3 minutes drive from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
100 percent dry land .

PROMO PRICE :
600SQM :NGN850,000
300SQM : NGN450,000

PROMO OFFER
BUY 5 and get 1 FREE

ESTATE FACILITIES
- Gated with Security House
- Perimeter Fencing
- Tarred Road Network
- Electricity
- Treated Water
- Close Proximity to Developments

For more information and enquiry Call/Chat with Elvis now.... 08118050111

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
emmaxman:
Hello House,
Please, I will like to know I'd two blocks of 2 or 3 bedrooms duplex will stand on my 30ft by 120ft half plot of land with little parking space. Please professionals

The only challenge I see in achieving this is the parking space.... but 2 cars might be possible thou if the entire 9m in front is left as gate...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
segzy14:

#chekitautisafraud#
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tompowersolar(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
*Tompower Solution and Services*

Land For Sale

Good land for sale, 80 by 100 land in a business friendly location, just by the main Road.

Price: #35M

For pictures or inspection Call: 09061969669 09072295948
Forward details to tompowersolution@gmail.com or visit our office at No:70 jakpa road, warri, Delta State.

*Tompower Solution and Services*

Land For Sale

Good land for sale, 100 by 200 land in a business friendly location, just by the main Road.

Cost=#35M

Call: 09061969669 09072295948
Forward details to tompowersolution@gmail.com or visit our office at No:70 jakpa road, warri, Delta State.

A three bed room bongalow avalaible for outright purchase (for sale) at Jeddo, warri environ after warri refinary.
100meters away from the road.
Measurement :90by100
Amont=#9M
Interested call for pictures and inspection

Call: 09061969669
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chukwuka12: 2:45am On Nov 07, 2019
beamNIGERIA:

Tyrolean and tiles are two different classes of finishes. Tyrolean is best used as external finishing, while tiles can used both external and internal.

Quality Tyrolean can be more expensive(depends on type of tiles) but its more durable requires little maintainance.

Tyrolean rocks any season but tiles is bound to weqr

But if the wall gets wet during raining season is the Tyrolean still better than the tiles out side??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2019
segzy14:

#chekitautisafraud#
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abrahym(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2019
Hi house
How much will it cost to do 3 bedroom flat to lintel level with a strong jarmer floor..
Also have plans to deck it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2019
abrahym:
Hi house
How much will it cost to do 3 bedroom flat to lintel level with a strong jarmer floor..
Also have plans to deck it.

depends on the design & location.
uf you have the floor plan, you can send it to me on whatsapp.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
ak22:

But what I want there is just that round 1.5m and Other rectangle area 4m by 3m

I have sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (3670) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: folmus, bfire(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.