Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4403249 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adezie: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
saydfact:

it wld complete the foundation only on good soil
it can only buy part of the materials for foundation on waterlogged soil
One million for only foundation? For three bedroom bungalow not duplex o? Ha
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
adezie:

One million for only foundation? For three bedroom bungalow not duplex o? Ha

OK... 100k is enough - grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
saydfact:

ur question should have being the location
I guess Lagos
If it is Lagos most likely will cost lot of money
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by essence1: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Good day house pls how much will it cost to build a two bdrm BQ to window level on a waterlogged land?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
essence1:
Good day house pls how much will it cost to build a two bdrm BQ to window level on a waterlogged land?

Send the design to samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com , saeltd14@gmail.com for a quote.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by essence1: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
segzy14:

Send the design to samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com , saeltd14@gmail.com for a quote.
Thanks for the reply. There is no design.pls which way forward?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by taskcompleteng: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
megacontrol:
Hello,

Please post the picture and price of the inverter system, also keep your phones on because you cannot make a sales when your only contact number is unreachable.

Regards

My contact number is 07061960316
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
essence1:

Let’s chat on WhatsApp (+2347035596641),I can design one for you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Emmau0091(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
For sale! Developed land in Ota, ogun state

Electricity is available in the area n over hundreds of families already made this place home. .The land is on a corner piece. Double face ...

*2mins drive from winners chapel, cananland,ota

**1hr drive from mm int'l airport,lagos

buildings all around with link roads leading to ifo, abeokuta, idiroko border. Commander, abule-egba in lagos etc

value *land + finish selfcontain house + all round fence with gate= 3m. After discount 2.8

it a plot and quarter here in iju love , balogun

serious buyer only please! 08109942545

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johnsown1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hot and fast selling property for sale at Air port road Enugu state.
500 sqm for 4m.
Title: registered power of authorney
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Okuda(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
jabolo:

In this season of unsolicited advice-giving, with respect, those examples are nauseating.

Spend some time considering design schemes that actually work in sync, not throw the nearest available tiles together.

IMHO of course. Have a great day.

lmao.. your head is correct...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by taskcompleteng: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Interlocking Stone Available

Price per sqm - #3900

Labour per sqm - #700

Call

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
customised87:

How many bedroom is this please?

4 bedroom

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adezie: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
saydfact:

Lol.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
essence1:
I can help you with a sketchy design that won't cost you much if you are willing.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bankyshinani:

I don't have a roof plan...na just kobo kobo project
I hope no part is recessing. let me help you with the roof plan while he does the quotation, I can equally do the quote if he obliges.
What height are you intending for the roof?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SAMJOSH1: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello great minds in the house. Please I need your suggestions on my on-going project. In what order should these stages happen? Windows and doors, plastering and Pop ceiling? Your candid advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Okuda(m): 4:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Tjutt:
Hello good people,
I need your advice on this please. I have a project that is at the plastering stage but my engineer said there is no need to plaster Bathroom, Toilet and Kitchen as because it will be covered by Tiles.
I do not think this is right but I might be wrong and I need your advice please.
God bless you and thanks for your contributions

i think they should plaster it roughly and the reason is that in future when you want to remove the old tiles, its easier and doesnt come off with chunks of bricks or damage the bricks do bad. personal experience tho...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Alkanelly: 5:37am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello experts,
Good morning to you all. Can someone tell me how much is the cost to sink a borehole in Port Harcourt.
I was giving a qoute of 170k which covers drilling (120k) and submersible pump (50k). Is the quote right? Help me with you input.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2020
SAMJOSH1:
Hello great minds in the house. Please I need your suggestions on my on-going project. In what order should these stages happen? Windows and doors, plastering and Pop ceiling? Your candid advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.
installing your door frames, plastering can come before or after your window installation...i.e if your plastering comes before the window installations, you will need the bricklayer to redress the broken portion of the windows where installation was carried out...followed by Pop, then you can install your doors,that way you will avoid the doors being stained by Pop cement splash which might be stressful getting it cleaned...Good luck sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2020
ArcToyin:

I hope no part is recessing. let me help you with the roof plan while he does the quotation, I can equally do the quote if he obliges.
What height are you intending for the roof?
Not too high roof....Thanks so much.i really appreciate your kind gesture
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2020
Bankyshinani:

ok,i will be expecting to see the breakdown...thanks

Woods
2*2{
2*4{
2*3{
1*12(
Nail (
Oja agba(
Transportation for woods
Workmanship (
This is for caccass, it will cost u, #350,000

For roofing stuff, aluminum , roofing sheet with installation , will cost u 400,k for rough estimate, i will still list the quantities of woods later, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2020
Bankyshinani:

Not too high roof....Thanks so much.i really appreciate your kind gesture

Your email or what's app no
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2020
Alkanelly:
Hello experts,
Good morning to you all. Can someone tell me how much is the cost to sink a borehole in Port Harcourt.
I was giving a qoute of 170k which covers drilling (120k) and submersible pump (50k). Is the quote right? Help me with you input.

I did one her in Sango, Ogun state. Machine drilling cost 250k for every thing, manual drilling 160k.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
belamour:
Please house. I need you help check the quotation for a 4 bedroom bungalow with security n generator house
Your carpenter is not only a thief but a big fool! The labor should be 70k. Wood should be less than 300k depending on the kingpost.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by heartlove(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pls Help

Good afternoon my Good people in the house .
what is the quantity of block can i buy for dis fence size 15ft x 25ft and
Cement
Toilet 4ft x 5ft
Kitchen 5ft x 7ft
Tanks

Perfecttouchade:
installing your door frames, plastering can come before or after your window installation...i.e if your plastering comes before the window installations, you will need the bricklayer to redress the broken portion of the windows where installation was carried out...followed by Pop, then you can install your doors,that way you will avoid the doors being stained by Pop cement splash which might be stressful getting it cleaned...Good luck sir

Pls help oo
Good afternoon my Good people in the house .
what is the quantity of block can i buy for dis fence size 15ft x 25ft and
Cement
Toilet 4ft x 5ft
Kitchen 5ft x 7ft
Tanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
I am a graduate architect in Ibadan. I'm in need of job. please contact me if you have one for me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bimpsyyyyy: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
essence1:

1.5m- 2.5m depending on the size of ur bldg contact me on 09069193297 on Whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SAMJOSH1: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
Perfecttouchade:

Thank you very much sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
SAMJOSH1:

Thank you very much sir.
you are welcome sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
taskcompleteng:
Interlocking Stone Available

Price per sqm - #3900

Labour per sqm - #700

Call

Question for you
how many of this blocks make sq meter?
what are the size of each?
What is the price of the plastic or rubber that is place under the block?
I am waiting for your honest answer
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tjutt: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hello house, has anyone used German steel doors before and what’s your experience please?
Would you recommend it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.