Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4446732 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adeoba10(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hello... Please, i need roofing estimation for this plan.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
It seems you guys dont want us to learn anything on this group again.

We have heard he defraud people, must you continue to say it 100 times. We know it is at the risk of the dealer to deal with him. We don hear. Please allow those of us who want to learn learn o.

Abeg!!!!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
You are only a distraction here, very soon you go back to hide. You make 2pages issue of Chekitaut stop people who want to contribute to property development.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Muyi002:

We have heard he defraud people, must you continue to say it 100 times. We know it is at the risk of the dealer to deal with him. We don hear. Please allow those of us who want to learn learn o.

Abeg!!!!
Bro pls i dont defraud. Which people...?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Please what importance does wire mesh have on flooring.

Cc:,saydfact
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chekitaut:
Bro pls i dont defraud. Which people...?

Please ignore3
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
boay:

60 too much Baba
Its 12head pan of sand to a bag. it will set 60blocks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tonysaint01: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chekitaut:
SHUT Up!!!

This checkitaut guy you are really arrogant even if you ar nt a fraudster which I bet you ar, the way you talk has already condemn you

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tonysaint01:

This checkitaut guy you are really arrogant even if you ar nt a fraudster which I bet you ar, the way you talk has already condemn you

Aah my Oga I hail ooo

You too put mouth for this matter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tonysaint01: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Aah my Oga I hail ooo

You too put mouth for this matter

Chief!!! How far na

The guy is really rude he just talks anyhow

Even when people ar accusing him he still have a very arrogant loud voice to speak

He really has an eagle too bad for him

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tonysaint01:

Chief!!! How far na

The guy is really rude he just talks anyhow

Even when people ar accusing him he still have a very arrogant loud voice to speak

He really has an eagle too bad for him

Hmmm yea
I can see
I was even trying to tell people to be easy with him but I can see he is very bad at talking and arogant too any way that his business

My spacial apology goes to back2sender
Pls I was only trying to calm you down I wasn't encouraging chekitaut evil deed pls understand

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tonysaint01:

Best mixture for concrete is Granite, Stonedust, Cement & Water avoid salty content to protect steel bar. God bless u as you build right...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tonysaint01: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Pls be mindful of your word because there somebody call chiefsupplier here in this thread course of missunderstanding
And also that your business does nt cwork out with him doesn't mean his that bad
Though I don't know him just saying
If he is I don't know as I said just saying

Because you might fall in to the same situation and how will you feel when people start calling you a fraudster because of a misunderstanding or business failure you had with them

Just be fare pls

Lol grin grin grin

Defend your self ooo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 2:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Chekitaut:
Are you out of ur mind? You better leave here fast. Nonsensetical elements

Only Fraudsters like you, will leave this thread evenrtually.
We have seen people like you here before and they eventually left this play because we will continue to expose them.

Mistake, is when someone deso wrong and are very remorseful for their actions, because they have no criminal intent in the first place.

But when you see a hardened criminal, which you are a good example, he will boast, insult and even dare the owner or victim.
You are a seasoned fraudster and your words have proved that hwat happened was not a mistake but a deliberate effort to defraud and your statements even show that you are not happy at the resolution by Refund, of your fraid because you still keep abusing your Victim!

I have n doubt that you started well (and everyone will attest to that) but GREED overtook you and you became a Fraudster!
The day you decided to be a Fraudster was the day yu lost your value, respect and name.
Segzy;s money was with you for almost three months before pressure eventually made you pay back.
There was another guy who vowed never to have anything to do with you after you defrauded of his Truck (@kenosym and you claim it was a mistake?
And going forward, there is no evidence to show that you are remorseful or wont do it again, if you find a Victim.

This is not about spoiling your name, YOU HAVE NO GOOD NAME!You a Chekitaut the Fraudster.

Please, all of you trying to defend him, remember how you built your good name.
Remember, those of you who said back then, that those pleading for Brabus back then, are also fraudsters.
Dont be guilty by association. undecided
The internet never forgets. undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 2:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 2:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Muyi002:

Abeg!!!!

If you think just answering questions is all we do here, we do more than that!
We watch out for each others back and protect the investment of our members.
That you are desperate to learn something, is not a bad idea and l can understand that but dont let your selfish interest override your sense of "community".
Who knows, if we did not do things like this in the past, you could have been a victim by now or do you knot know the thousands of people that get scammed on a daily basis?
Think about it for a minute, Nobody smart-pass. undecided

BTW: Answer to oyur Question: Wire Mesh helps to keep the Conrete very firm, prevent splinters and breakages and adds strength to the flooring.
Use it, if you can spare the cash.

You see how we roll? undecided

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 3:00am On Feb 12, 2020
i will not respond to u henceforth, reason you hv no identity here. U can continue to flood the trend with Chekitaut.

Remember this is an enlightened trend.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mubby4luv(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Children adults.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2020
back2sender:

There is the court of public opinion. What is the bully here? That somebody defrauded a person and is been arrogant about it here and you expect some of us that has respect for ethics and code of conduct will not allow such person to go free, if he wants to dance naked we will play the blues and reggae for him here.

He is arrogant and sarcastic and as long as he continues the way we will apply the sword of damocles on his head.

There are ways that are has more impact than court, so telling us go to court go to court is a defeatist and self centered approach.

Have you come out to tell him point blank that he messed up Big Time and also address is nonCharlant and arrogant display here?

Social media never forgets.

I promised not to get involve on this issue again but I had to dig out some of my posts on it when shegy14 called him out.
Still I reacted based on information provided by those with complaints.
I have no right to further castigate or judge him when those he had issues aren't doing so themselves.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Hmmm yea
I can see
I was even trying to tell people to be easy with him but I can see he is very bad at talking and arogant too any way that his business

My spacial apology goes to back2sender
Pls I was only trying to calm you down I wasn't encouraging chekitaut evil deed pls understand
Thank you my brother, no hard feelings.
It's his arrogance that gets me really annoyed.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Good morning, people God bless our hustle hv a blessed day. Gods grace is sufficient for us all.

Today makes it 11years i yv been here doing, what i love doing is all by God Grace. All blessings & adoration goes to God.

So many we started here but they are no where to be found, Lord i make no mockery of them but i say thank you God.

Anu ni mo rigba.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nairaland is use for learning and connecting to supplier for goods and service providers
It will be unacceptable for any member here not to inform other members if
Any suppliers and and service providers failed to live up to the term of their contract
If you want to be a 419 please don't use this web page as your connecting point to defraud any member
Both of you need to resolve this issue and call it a day

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chekitaut:
Good morning, people God bless our hustle hv a blessed day. Gods grace is sufficient for us all.

Today makes it 11years i yv been here doing, what i love doing is all by God Grace. All blessings & adoration goes to God.

So many we started here but they are no where to be found, Lord i make no mockery of them but i say thank you God.

Anu ni mo rigba.

See Nigerian and hypocrisy! Using God's name in vain, when it suits you angry

Did you remeber God when you were cheating that guy that gave you his Truck, using it to wrk, to earn money and lying to the guy that it is under repairs?
Did you for one minute think that the returns from his investment is needed to pay his children school fees and feed his aged mother or his wife?

But now, you are forming "na me Hole-Pass"?

Did you think that Segzy might lose his contract, due to getting money from him and not delivering the Granit?
If that was just a "mistake" as you call it, did you think about his state on mind and health, when he was calling you and you refuse to respond?
Did you think about God when you held his money for about three months or did you pay interest on the refund?

Look, you are just exposing who you really are: an arrogant, brutal and uncaring fraudster wh does not have respect for others.
Stop calling God's name in vain, God does not support the wicked.

it is fake christinaity like this, that got Nigeria where we are today, highest number of religious houses, highest number fo Church/Mosque attendees but highest in the ranking of evil doers.
God cannot be mocked.
Just change your ways, be less arrogant, treat people right, dont be greedy and let honesty come to yoru way of doing business.
That is all it takes.

BTW, l intentionally ignored your PM because you think l dont have presence here. undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
We can allow this trend derailed by some set of stupid people without identity.

The issue you cry over is settled & dead over a month ago.

PROGRESS.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by doctokwus: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is a lesson to all.
Protect your name at all costs.
It's better you get you starve or even your family starves than have your name, especially when it comes to business,tarnished beyond repair.
No matter what the culprit tried to do,that image of him having tried to defraud some people,would remain with some of us and he would have lost numerous other businesses,supply job or contacts he would have gained because of that stain of fraud on his shirt.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
doctokwus:
This is a lesson to all.
Protect your name at all costs.
It's better you get you starve or even your family starves than have your name, especially when it comes to business,tarnished beyond repair.
No matter what the culprit tried to do,that image of him having tried to defraud some people,would remain with some of us and he would have lost numerous other businesses,supply job or contacts he would have gained because of that stain of fraud on his shirt.

Agreed
I watch suppliers and service providers here
who don't want to put their prices on their stuff
that is shade, put your prices out here, if I compare it to other
I can make a good judgement
but they are all playing hide and seek---wasting people time
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
To everyone here, please let me put it clear. I DID NOT FRAUD ANYONE.

Issue discuss here is not fraud.

pls lets maintain the purpose of this trend.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gud evening all here, kindly call ( adedward) for ur aluminum windows, roof, Aluminium water proof toilet doors, stainless hands railings,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Albert65565: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
morningstar122:
I found mold in the house .Does anyone know how to check if it's dangerous ? I'm worried about the child.
I advise you to check it, it is your health and the health of your children, especially since it is not very inexpensive, mold inspection cost. I found mold in my house that is a harmful mold. It's good that it turned on in time and this mold did not bring any harm.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hum2020: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
@chekitaut I discover you can't keep your mouth silent that very bad of you must you reply everyone here in this forum I was expecting you to keep silent they more you response to everything you read here they more problem you are creating for yourself I believe that have made the mistake and you move head believing that God Amighty will provide those who want do business you without looking at the past events Ok so stop reply to any thing someone may say against you okay

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chekitaut:
We can allow this trend derailed by some set of stupid people without identity.

The issue you cry over is settled & dead over a month ago.

PROGRESS.
You are the useless and stupid person here. A fraudster!!
Character is everything.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chekitaut:
To everyone here, please let me put it clear. I DID NOT FRAUD ANYONE.

Issue discuss here is not fraud.

pls lets maintain the purpose of this trend.
You are an arrogant fraudster.
I rested my koboko but I saw you still keep flagging your arrogance here.
So we get time for you!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: union123(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.