Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4403346 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chekitaut:
Good morning, people God bless our hustle hv a blessed day. Gods grace is sufficient for us all.

Today makes it 11years i yv been here doing, what i love doing is all by God Grace. All blessings & adoration goes to God.

So many we started here but they are no where to be found, Lord i make no mockery of them but i say thank you God.

Anu ni mo rigba.

We started nairaland. I was amongst the first 10 people on this platform, not with this moniker I am using.

So don't come here and brandish this on our face,

You can be here 10000 years and still be a fraudster.

Did you suffer what Brabus went tru here?
Even at that he took to advice and tone down.

You no even tough reach Brabus and yet he calm down.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hum2020:
@chekitaut I discover you can't keep your mouth silent that very bad of you must you reply everyone here in this forum I was expecting you to keep silent they more you response to everything you read here they more problem you are creating for yourself I believe that have made the mistake and you move head believing that God Amighty will provide those who want do business you without looking at the past events Ok so stop reply to any thing someone may say against you okay
Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mank1234(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
I came here to CHEKITAUT on new development only to find out that people are shouting BACK2SENDER. I'm beginning to feel SOMEHOW especially about the persistent EARTHQUAKE2 in this thread as it's becoming increasingly difficult to get new knowledge here except you scan through in DENNIS3D. Even THATHISTORYGUY cannot keep tab of happenings here again. This use to be a GLORYHOUSE where you get ideas. Great gees like SPYDER880 hardly visit here anymore.

Since MUFUTAU55 is not moderating as expected I may have to inform a good friend to advice EXPLORERS to ALWAYSREWARD only those who contribute positively. ONE4ME, I have taken it in GOODFAITH. No need to frequent this thread again except if KOLASHANGONE will strike them down for PEACE12345 to RAIN04. This is not only about FUTURISM but also a way to SAYDFACT.

For those looking for CHIEFSUPPLIER55, you don't need to go far. There are still good ones here. FASTSHIPPING is possible only when MONEY121 is paid trustworthy merchant. Spend your money wisely, money is not TISSUEPAPER. Not after you have been conned you come and form TALIBAN here. This is not GIST4KIDSBLOG.

Please let's maintain the focus of this thread. It's not for calling out contract defaulters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
mank1234:
I came here to CHEKITAUT on new development only to find out that people are shouting BACK2SENDER. I'm beginning to feel SOMEHOW especially about the persistent EARTHQUAKE2 in this thread as it's becoming increasingly difficult to get new knowledge here except you scan through in DENNIS3D. Even THATHISTORYGUY cannot keep tab of happenings here again. This use to be a GLORYHOUSE where you get ideas. Great gees like SPYDER880 hardly visit here anymore.

Since MUFUTAU55 is not moderating as expected I may have to inform a good friend to advice EXPLORERS to ALWAYSREWARD only those who contribute positively. ONE4ME, I have taken it in GOODFAITH. No need to frequent this thread again except if KOLASHANGONE will strike them down for PEACE12345 to RAIN04. This is not only about FUTURISM but also a way to SAYDFACT.

For those looking for CHIEFSUPPLIER55, you don't need to go far. There are still good ones here. FASTSHIPPING is possible only when MONEY121 is paid trustworthy merchant. Spend your money wisely, money is not TISSUEPAPER. Not after you have been conned you come and form TALIBAN here. This is not GIST4KIDSBLOG.

Please let's maintain the focus of this thread. It's not for calling out contract defaulters.

Genuis... Thumps up

But I don't know how you need to do it, I think roteech77 the great mediator name should come in at some point wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2020
mank1234:

Bros, good morning. The thing tire me. When I come here, it's about the checkitout matter that back2sender and Co are still talking about. I have watched through events and when it's settled. It's worrisome that same issue keeps coming up here again and making one loose interest in responding to other issues here.

I think it's high time they stop so that the purpose of the group doesn't go down the drain. Am still here, watching, waiting on issues of discus as it relates to construction. I will always respond to matters that needs attention, no those seeking for attention.

Wish you all a wonderful day and a peaceful thread today.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Dennis3D:

Bros, good morning. The thing tire me. When I come here, it's about the checkitout matter that back2sender and Co are still talking about. I have watched through events and when it's settled. It's worrisome that same issue keeps coming up here again and making one loose interest in responding to other issues here.

I think it's high time they stop so that the purpose of the group doesn't go down the drain. Am still here, watching, waiting on issues of discus as it relates to construction. I will always respond to matters that needs attention, no those seeking for attention.

nothing has changed bro, the same way we do in times of crisis like this. After we have dealt with the culprits, things will normalize . so to me it's has become a norm on this forum and this particular thread.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Muyi002:
It seems you guys dont want us to learn anything on this group again.

We have heard he defraud people, must you continue to say it 100 times. We know it is at the risk of the dealer to deal with him. We don hear. Please allow those of us who want to learn learn o.

Abeg!!!!
nothing you want to learn that has not been treated on this thread. Just scroll back and read.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 7:58am On Feb 13, 2020
Dennis3D:

There should be fairness and justice. its funny when people say we are here to learn but when there are infractions they turn a blind eye to it, keeping quiet and label some people trouble makers who speak out.

Checkitout has said it here that he does not appreciate patronage gotten from this forum because he gets most of his business outside of this forum so he is not bother which translates to that this forum is useless to HIM.

So as long as Checkitout has classed him himself above this forum, we will bulldoze him to size here until he apologizes and turn a new leaf , we will be on his head like bees as long as he is in this thread advertising, he can use other threads as that does not concerns me but for this particular thread he will not find rest here until he apologizes to this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2020
tevanso:
nothing you want to learn that has not been treated on this thread. Just scroll back and read.
Thank you Boss, when i hear people said they want to learn, they dont know this thread has references in great quantity that has addressed alot of construction and building related issues. just a serach and you will be amazed on the repository of informations in this thread.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2020
In a way, it's reassuring knowing that there are consequences for actions taken by members here like I stated in my previous post that I attached again for reference.
I sincerely hope lessons are learnt. I've taken something from it even though I've always believed in being ready to take responsibility and face consequences of actions taken.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2020
back2sender:

Thank you Boss, when i hear people said they want to learn, they dont know this thread has references in great quantity that has addressed alot of construction and building related issues. just a serach and you will be amazed on the repository of informations in this thread.
Least we 4get.we lost some pages.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Good morning everyone hope we had a lovly nite rest. Happy to be here.

Nairaland have it that One4me 1st comment on Property sectio was on Jan 30, 2020 at 4.53pm the next was Feb 11, 2020 till date all post was basically on Chekitaut.

who is One4me? Who is he working for?
Who sent One4me?

Nairaland also hv it that back2sender from October 5, 2018 till date he comment 16times on property section basically on this trend all was request for help and assistance on his project, the called me out 5times seeking help & advice b4 Feb 10, 2020 after Feb 10 all his post is about Chekitaut.

back2sender and One4me on Feb 10 & 11th respctively start hard on Chekitaut on issue dead over a month ago, after several apologies to a failed delivery which i pleaded, mediator also pleaded the delivery be done later since the projext is just at excavation level, but the man in skyblue lettering insisted refund at all cost refund was made.

Questions
Did d man in skyblue writing said we have not transcated biz b4? No.

Y all this hulla ballu about Chekitaut, those comparing Brabus, Lastpage with Chekitaut are only making mistake.

i smell malice, Pls free me Haba!!!

For heaven sake let this trend return to what it is, back2sender this trend build your house despite you did not involve any engineer on this property section, Let help others build theirs..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Pls back2sender pls quote me where i said the statement that eat u up. i hv corrected u it was Sgezy14 that said it & quoted me. pls is not me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2020
mank1234:

Great write-up, it carries humour with truth and fact.....

I made the list ? lol thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Muyi002:
Please what importance does wire mesh have on flooring.

Cc:,saydfact

It prevents cracks in public use floors
it is used to strengthen the floor to receive the load of the super-structure (8mm mesh and above)
It prevents the floor from breaking in weak soil eg Waterlogged soil and RAFT foundation.

If your building is a residential ON GOOD / SOILD soil and normal strip foundation - you don't need it.
thanks...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2020
KolaShangOne:
Adverts everywhere... angry undecided

Not even sure what's up with that. Hajj, did they wear you down Sir?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Chekitaut:
Happy New Year every1 here & guest.
All protocol duely observed.

To every1 that have made comments here, thank you. On 3 count i want to apologize to the members & guest on this forum.
1. Services
2. Health
3. My negligence

Regrettable this happened, i hv run PoD services faced with so much challenges, running part payment too with its challenges.

I do it all alone, i lease truck when i can not afford all at same time, i do my delivery myself, workload smtimes draw back delivery or smtimes fail. My respect and understanding Engineer or Home owners that know me well will confirm these,

because they know the nature of my delivery they give me 3-4days delivery period so as to bridge the gap.

The Op i hv worked for several time, i know him despite we hv not meet one on one, i am not annoy by is action here, but he played a script in which is understandable.

I did not tanished my image, its just a failed delivery which can easily be taking care of. It can happen to any contractor.

Op saying he do not mind destroying all i hv built here made a big mistake. What i build here is the grace of God @ work, i hv not short any1 delivery, i expose the wrong supplies, so many are happy this happened but ... Those saying is he the only supplier on Nairaland, note its grace. If you can't do what i do, can't u for God sake be yourself? All those calling me ungodly names thank you so much.

Teni be igi loju, igi ti ruwe.
Pls lets bring this trend back it real function.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Not even sure what's up with that. Hajj, did they wear you down Sir?

Is this our real Egun Mogaji, Oko Afusa, Olubadan to-be or someone using a similar name?
If it is, its being a long time and the thread missed you a lot.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by doctokwus: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2020
back2sender:

There should be fairness and justice. its funny when people say we are here to learn but when there are infractions they turn a blind eye to it, keeping quiet and label some people trouble makers who speak out.

Checkitout has said it here that he does not appreciate patronage gotten from this forum because he gets most of his business outside of this forum so he is not bother which translates to that this forum is useless to HIM.

So as long as Checkitout has classed him himself above this forum, we will bulldoze him to size here until he apologizes and turn a new leaf , we will be on his head like bees as long as he is in this thread advertising, he can use other threads as that does not concerns me but for this particular thread he will not find rest here until he apologizes to this thread.

You make sense.
People that have not been defrauded of their honest,hard earned money cannot understand the kind of trauma and pain the victim passes through,even if he/she recovers some money after some time.
The period between being defrauded and trying to recover or let go can cause some irreparable damage to the victim,family business or even life.
This is why the advanced societies treat fraud sometimes with the same hammer a murderer is treated because some victims that have low coping mechanism can decide to end it all.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2020
One4me:

Is this our real Egun Mogaji, Oko Afusa, Olubadan to-be or someone using a similar name?
If it is, its being a long time and the thread missed you a lot.

It is I. Been busy on a few other things. Back full time in Nigeria now (Alhamdulillahi). Will pop in more. Shocking to see all the ads though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Chekitaut:
Good morning everyone hope we had a lovly nite rest. Happy to be here.

Nairaland have it that One4me 1st comment on Property sectio was on Jan 30, 2020 at 4.53pm the next was Feb 11, 2020 till date all post was basically on Chekitaut.

who is One4me? Who is he working for?
Who sent One4me?

Nairaland also hv it that back2sender from October 5, 2018 till date he comment 16times on property section basically on this trend all was request for help and assistance on his project, the called me out 5times seeking help & advice b4 Feb 10, 2020 after Feb 10 all his post is about Chekitaut.

You this frausdter still dont get it!
Trying to play the Victim?

Instead of you to recluse and meditate on your fraudulent ways and plan how to turn a new leaf, you are hear bragging, insulting and using God's name in vain angry
You are a lying, shameless and heardened criminal.
I am certain you are just waiting for your next Victim.

BTW, l have been on this nairaland since 2006, gerrit?
there are times when events force you to acquire another username (bans, autobot, etc for various reasons and you want to continue to post).
Then you could get used to that alternative username and think, what the heck, the other one is in reserve for now.

And let me add: When you just came here and you have not allowed this greed and faudulent tendencies to overtake you, l bought no less than eight trips of 30T Granite and Stonedust from you, to build my own house.
The transactions wasn't all that smooth (You proved yourself to be a natural liar, all through) but l still managed to get my supplies in delivered.
You'd be suprised if you know who is advicing you to turn a new leaf and stiop being a lying, aroggant fraudster

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It is I. Been busy on a few other things. Back full time in Nigeria now (Alhamdulillahi). Will pop in more. Shocking to see all the ads though.

I throw you the biggest welcome salute l can muster.
Good to hear that you are in good health and the family is doing good.

Regards to Madam and the child(ren)

Touts have taken over, serious people just pop-in once in awhile, to offer advice to those who need it. undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
please is it advisable to buy wood your self for your carpenter for roof work? or what is the better way to avoid being cheated? thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
boyestic:
please is it advisable to buy wood your self for your carpenter for roof work? or what is the better way to avoid being cheated? thank you
You have to buy your wood if you want the best wood
If somebody sell you bad wood your carpenter will have a lot to say about the bad wood
If carpenter buy you a wood there will not be a check and balance on the quality

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
GoodFaith:

You have to buy your wood if you want the best wood
If somebody sell you bad wood your carpenter will have a lot to say about the bad wood
If carpenter buy you a wood there will not be a check and balance on the quality

Thank you,i think i will do just that.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
mank1234:

Brother, you will live long
Actually there are more intelligent people here

I don't know how this happen bt I taught this thread was made for inquiries, knowledge, and educating people
Now we turn it to be a place for cretism, condemnation and abusive place why all this
Please let retrace our step please

AM TRIED OF ALL THIS
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mods should pls change the title of this thread to conform with what's happening here...
"eg, come in here if want to bash Chekitaut"
"if you can supply akara to a building site, come in"
"can you collect money and not deliver, come in"
"can you bash people that collect money and not deliver, come in"

Hajj warned severally about the impending dangers of derailing the thread, but no one listened.
You people should continue, we die here.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by futurism: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
mank1234:

grin

Thank you o. It was fun to read.

Any way, your boy is still in need of cost of ratifying land in Ogun State. Anybody with useful information should help so we are not swindled or lied to at the end of the day.

Please I beg all of una. Mufutau55, spyder880, fastshipping...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
any wood seller in ibadan here? we agree on price,you deliver to my site and i pay on delivery..no need to contact me if you can not do pay on delivery,i make payment onces they ok the wood and the delivery will be to KOLAPO ISHOLA ESTATE AKOBO.leave your contact here and again pay on delivery only.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 12:23am On Feb 14, 2020
mank1234:

Nice read bros... grin

Think we have worked together before? Your handle is an oldie
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Chekitaut:
Hence HUMBLE remain my case. Thanks Bro.

Bros, please make this forum a responsible one ok? Honestly, seeing that you are pissing a lot of people off already. Common sense should tell you at least to hibernate for now not all these braggadocious display you do here.

Since some respected people are already on your issue, allow them to help you out. Don't pour dust on their gray hair, like make them feel sorry for themselves.

You really need to stop, is no point to settle with one person here and make several other enemies... You should be a businessman here, you shouldn't sound the way you are sounding please. Because already you have lost it and need to gradually regain it ( that is, if the loss bothers you)

Dubemcapital

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sosqui: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Good day House,

Please I need the cost of clay bricks or if any one can produce them at a building site in Lagos.

Quantity needed is about 24,000 pieces.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kinggenesis(m), Emrys1889 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.