Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4399308 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by globtex: 9:46am On May 24, 2020

For your Topnotch quality and affordable paints.
Let discuss

We Produce, Apply & Supply Quality Paints For All Your Building Project.

Request for sample on your site today.

WhatsApp or call http:///2347012927305

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 10:12am On May 24, 2020
Eid MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS AND MUSLIMOT IN THE HOUSE. Biztech wishes!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2020
filcast:
[Thanks a lot. Where is your location?
Yes i need the cast concrete (capping ) quitation too. quote author=Abolarin91 post=89856778]
Good day sir, I am into electric fence-wire, barb wire, razor wire, e.t.c. you can check my signature for contact.

1 bundle of barb wire(razor wire) is 15m
For 200m perimeter, you will need 13 bundles of barb wire and 65 Y-angle iron(3m interval).
1 bundle of barb wire is #10,000×13=#130,000
Y-angle iron is #250/pcs×65=#16,250
Installation of barb wire #10,000
Total: #156,250

For the cast concrete fence cap(couping), if you don't mind I can consult a QS on your behalf tomorrow for feed back.
I couldn't reach my QS for the fence coping extimation, probably today if I can reach him.

For the razor wire(barb wire), my office is at Surulere , we do delivery to site also.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by temi4fash(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2020
Hargbo:
Sir do you want us to Look at the Material or the cost..

I guess you don't have a structural design to begin with..

Following the footsteps of my Oga saydfact

Based on the fact that it's a 12 room self contain, since I don't have the real dimension, all this are based on assumption..

The materials and Labour in the quotation are reasonable to begin with but why is he paying to transport stone to site again... I used 215 k to purchase 60tons of granite with transport inclusive last month,

Also, it's better to look for a carpenter that will rent out his wood for your decking rather than buying fresh woods.. at most you will pay him 350k for both rentage and workmanship and he will come and remove his wood from your site at no cost after 21days.

Furthermore, the reinforcement should be be purchase in tons.
The 16mm is too small for your project...
Use 16mm for all your columns and Beams, it is very important..

The 12mm we have out there is not always up to the specified thickness...

Please invite a structural engineer to look into your reinforcement arrangement, your beam and columns location, cantilevers. At most it will cost you just 50k to invite him to look into your decking and he will even supervise the casting and reinforcement arrangement for you.

I saw Geamer Concrete in your estimate and I saw it again as Floor Concrete in the Summary..

I don't understand, is he talking about German Floor.

Kindly send a picture of the site, l want to see your column location and the reinforcement used...

I rest my Pen, Netflix is calling me, am still on Lockdown grin grin grin

Where did you get this granite??

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2020
Gud morning here, Happy Sunday to everyone one here,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Walins: 12:53pm On May 24, 2020
How much will it cost for a parafact in 58ft by 38ft house in Delta state I need help
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
Hello my people goodafternoon and happy sunday to you all well i remain the DFAMEGUY which you know so far well we are still to provide you all kinds of tiles, marble , granite, door, toilet seat, bathroom cabinet and mirro

https:///2347087953771

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak and happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by temi4fash(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2020
saydfact:

why are you considering decking it?

would you be ready to adequately water-proof it, and maintain same for the life-time of the building?

beyond the now - look at the future.

BUT if decking it has commercial gains, then maybe its worth it....

Goodluck

Boss,

What do mean by maintenance??

Can the decking not stay for about 2 years without any issue?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by temi4fash(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2020
Chekitaut:
Lagos Island, Ikoyi, V.I, Lekki, Ajah

Buy 60tons Granite @ *N175,000/30tons and get 15tons free, while you pay just N55,000 for the haulage only.

Mainland
15tons Granite 105k
20tons Granite 135k
60tons Granite 165k

Offer last till June 30th 2020
Payment on Sight(PoS)

NB. *Ado to Badore attract additional N5,000/30tons

Delivery Period: 6am-7pm

... building made easy
BEYOND IMAGINATION.

How does this work??

And is this legit??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 3:40pm On May 24, 2020
temi4fash:

How does this work??
And is this legit??
Yes payment on sight. No compromise delivery

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 3:55pm On May 24, 2020
i do not care how big is your 3bedroom decking size our 30tons Granite & 30tons Stonedust will be best for you
Hence if detached 3bdroom u need 60tons Granite & 45tons Stonedust..

Confirm from reputable Owner & Engineer that received a taste of our delivery

"...i used 3trailers load of Granite for my decking" IS A SCAM Delivery

...we don't compromise delivery.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 4:24pm On May 24, 2020
CONCRETE SOLUTIONS materials: your dependable one Store.

... won't you rather check us out as in Chekitaut?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 4:41pm On May 24, 2020
From Monday 24th 2020. Granite is N2,800/ton transportation cost excluded.

Transport Call.

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2020
One4me:

For juts building Supervision?
Dem for just collect the whole money meant for the building naah. grin grin grin
Instead of these class of professionals to focus on doing many jobs (turnover), they want to use one person who is still struggling to gather to do finishing for his house, to solve all their own family problem? shocked shocked

No wonder many of them (certainly not all) are unemployed and have turned to emergency House Agent. undecided

Am actually just seeing this.
Well, it would be very immature for me to come down to you level for argument.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2020
Hello good people of this thread

Just want to use,this opportunity to be appreciatetive to all people responsible of Nairaland and this good mind blowing thread it profit me so much to be among you. Thank

Secondly to all my Muslim friends here happy Eid Mubarak to you all. May the almighty Allah grant all your request. Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2020
Chekitaut:
On point an engineer can consider renegotiation if he or she wishes, or client PR can also be add advantage. we have forman bricklayer too that can be patronise but i bet you the outcome is going to be "Eferebor you don wound oooo.

Sure.
There are different ways of getting on a contract.
Different strokes for different folks. Different conditions determines different measures.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2020
IamOmashola:
Saydfact, Dennis3D and other builders/architect in the house. What's the maximum number of 1bedroom apartments (bungalow) that can sit on a plot of land with parking space for three vehicles?

You mean one bedroom flat or self contain apartments? Just for clarity sake. Depending on the shape of the land. If is rectangular, 5 May sit on a plot of 60/120fit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MultiTasker(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2020
please a friend needs a rough estimate of how much it would cost to fully construct a 6 nos 3 bedroom flat in owerri, Imo state. Excluding cost of land
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 6:39pm On May 24, 2020
MultiTasker:
please a friend needs a rough estimate of how much it would cost to fully construct a 6 nos 3 bedroom flat in owerri, Imo state. Excluding cost of land
spyder880 attention needed

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hargbo(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2020
temi4fash:

Where did you get this granite??

Abeokuta...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2020
MultiTasker:

budget N36m .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2020
Dennis3D:

You mean one bedroom flat or self contain apartments? Just for clarity sake. Depending on the shape of the land. If is rectangular, 5 May sit on a plot of 60/120fit

What is the difference between one bedroom flat and self contain apartment?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Boyhood: 9:02pm On May 24, 2020
diordaves:

While one bedroom flat as the name implies, has a bedroom, sitting room then toilet and kitchen and in some cases dinning area but a self contained also refer to as single room self-con is just A room with it's toilet and kitchen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by temi4fash(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
Hargbo:

Abeokuta...

Can you share contact please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2020
To Nairalanders

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 10:42pm On May 24, 2020
diordaves:

1. One bedroom flat is what local agents and many Nigerians call 'Room & Parlour' self contain or mini flat. But ideally it means an apartment that has within in a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen and toilet

2. Self contain: is what they call 'Room self'. It means a Single room with just kitchen and toilet therein, no living room.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 11:22pm On May 24, 2020
What's the name of the brand?
Secondly, what's the coverage rate (per square metres)?

globtex:

For your Topnotch quality and affordable paints.
Let discuss

We Produce, Apply & Supply Quality Paints For All Your Building Project.

Request for sample on your site today.

WhatsApp or call http:///2347012927305
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2020
Location?

Chekitaut:
From Monday 24th 2020. Granite is N2,800/ton transportation cost excluded.

Transport Call.

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2020
Boyhood:

While one bedroom flat as the name implies, has a bedroom, sitting room then toilet and kitchen and in some cases dinning area but a self contained also refer to as single room self-con is just A room with it's toilet and kitchen.

You just answered it correctly... Well stated.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2020
davodyguy:

1. One bedroom flat is what local agents and many Nigerians call 'Room & Parlour' self contain or mini flat. But ideally it means an apartment that has within in a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen and toilet

2. Self contain: is what they call 'Room self'. It means a Single room with just kitchen and toilet therein, no living room.

Good one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 12:05am On May 25, 2020
We make quality aluminium work @ perfect touch Aluminium, windows,doors, partitioning. Casement(burglary embedded) projected,sliding windows/doors ..stainless Railings. Etc . Contact us today for your works. 08153665659whatsapp

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bixton(m), sekzy99(m), joetoocute, PrimeQuay, Blessedsunny2(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.