Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4421681 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (3673) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is nice ooo, I am from Odolewu grin grin grin but it’s not in Epe, it’s in Ijebu. but all the same good to see the development.

taskcompleteng:

Few plot Remaining @ The Haven City, Odolewu Epe @400k/plot

The Haven City, Odolewu is Hot and Fast selling at a promo price of N400k per plot.

Promo Offer:
Buy 5plots and Get 1plot Free
Buy 10plots and get 2plots free
Buy 15plots and get 3plots free
Buy 20plots and Get 4plots free.

For inspection and purchase, Call/Whatsapp-

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by WisestOfAll: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello Nairaland,

Please recommend any reliable and honest builder here for a fencing project in Lagos.

thanks!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shegman22(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
WisestOfAll:
Hello Nairaland,

Please recommend any reliable and honest builder here for a fencing project in Lagos.

thanks!
Good evening, dry land and water-logged ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good evening all!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by WisestOfAll: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shegman22:
Good evening, dry land and water-logged ?

Water-logged...................Ajah
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mosmarbuilders(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shegman22:
Good evening, dry land or water-logged ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shegman22(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
WisestOfAll:

Okay... I'm a builder, You can check my profile for my contact. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 12:59am On Aug 16, 2020
WisestOfAll:
Hello Nairaland,

thanks!
We have different categories here...
Some will require soil test, some don't need it, some are plumber as engineer, some are cheap(mayb naija situation), some real opportunist (internet), coren engineer are also available here, I must tell you.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 3:44am On Aug 16, 2020
For best price Granite, Cement, Iron Rod, Sharp Sand contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1198629/building-made-easy-granite-lead/29
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Chekitaut:
Some will require soil test, some don't need it, some are plumber as engineer, some are cheap(mayb naija situation), some real opportunist (internet), coren engineer are also available here, I must tell you.

You simply summarized it.
Spot on.
So let the client now decide who and which category he wants to avoid mistaken identity.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Good morning, we are here for your Aluminium windows.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kenpower: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2020

thanks![/quote]

Kindly contact me on 08020859795(watsap) or call 08033506527,08073711489.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kenpower: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2020
WisestOfAll:
Hello Nairaland,

thanks!

Contact me :08020859795(watsap)08033506527,08073711489.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Chekitaut:

Laughing out loud! Chekitaut you are not serious grin

But this will instigate fear and confusion at the end of the day because of this he may not get the help or recommendation he desires. But recommending someone you trust from here will mean a big help to him or what do you thing?

Dubemcapital

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Takoro13(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Janthony:
We fix mobile phones
what! what!! what!! what a missed call
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2020
Janthony:
We fix mobile phones

Since it’s now a free for all situation, how much should I expect to okay to replace a 5s battery? It’s swollen and pushing the screen out. I had a similar situation on my iWatch but was taken care of under warranty.

Thanks.

PS: it’s my site phone wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Dennis3D:

You simply summarized it.
Spot on.
So let the client now decide who and which category he wants to avoid mistaken identity.
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Dubemcapital1:

But this will instigate fear and confusion at the end of the day because of this he may not get the help or recommendation he desires. But recommending someone you trust from here will mean a big help to him or what do you thing?

Dubemcapital
Bros no fear, whatever service he want he will surely get. Cheap things are tend not to be good this days,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Okay so in regards to coren, quacks, Baba lati brikila, etc

If you’re building anything other than a bungalow on dry land, then you should give your job to experienced and demonstrated builders. Adventures, RichYoungRuler, KolaSHangOne, AbdulWastecx, Spyder880, Skimanski, Darenyx (my personal person architect) are some of the names I’m personally considering as supervising contractor on my next build which has a suspended floor. Not all with agree nor wish to have their name attached to a project that they don’t have total oversight over. I know the critical areas of construction. So I pretty much just need to have my pillars and suspended slabs done right. Right as in structural and not cosmetic.

Over the years we’ve debated over many collapsed buildings, so it’s a reality that issues occur.

This brings me to the point that I’m trying to make. Don’t minimize, ridicule the Baba Lati artisan. The trick here is to use the right tool for the job. Some jobs require Julius Berger, some jobs only a local welder. The involved homeowners task is to decide when to call in the big guns.

I’m currently building rental bungalows. I have oversight from a local certified person at critical stages. Mostly it has been just me and my Baba Lati. Most of the work that we salivate over on here have Baba Latis work all over them. Go past the flash and you’ll see the real workers.

Have a nice Sunday.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2020
taskcompleteng:
Suzuki mini bus Aka Kowope.

2month used

Neat inside out

Manual drive

Location. Gbagada

Reason for selling: driver on hire purchased isn't turning up.

Is it a conversion and cut up job?

If not how much is it?

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gifted21(f): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2020
taskcompleteng:
Suzuki mini bus Aka Kowope.

2month used

Neat inside out

Manual drive

Location. Gbagada

Reason for selling: driver on hire purchased isn't turning up.

How much?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
@Egunmogaji

What solution do you think can work for this Apata traffic?? I'm sure you've experienced it alot since you got back.

Spent about 30mins there yesterday.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yak(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
n3xt:

Fire-rated plasterboard are cheaper alternative. I’ve used plasterboards on so many project without issh.

You can as well look into suspended ceiling which is also a very good alternative.

Suspended Ceiling https://www.facebook.com/NextHome.Builders/videos/1343903435758506/?vh=e&extid=oWyEDjpQZTk2HuiO

will the price range fall within the same bracket as Nigerite ceiling boards or POP?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
WisestOfAll:

Would recommend an Engineer I know. His number is +2348038957944. I believe he stays at Ajah too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
KolaShangOne:
@Egunmogaji

What solution do you think can work for this Apata traffic?? I'm sure you've experienced it alot since you got back.

Spent about 30mins there yesterday.

I go through this at least twice a day. You're in front of Royal Prince iron.

Every single traffic issue is caused by public transport all over the city. Apata market, Omi market, Agodi/Gate, Challenge, Orita. The common denominator is marla, micra and okada.

Create a station for them off of the street, move the public transport there and the market women. Have roving metal crushers roaming around, as soon as you see okada/micra tasking passenger from other than inside the terminal just crush it on the spot.

But seriously, before this spot you will notice an old estate on the right. The road to that estate is where Akala express ends. They should complete it. Some of the traffic will ease off of the Apata road and face Akala to Orita to Iwo road to Challenge to Gate, etc.

There's a fantastic express road from Ido that goes to Ologuneru. There should be a road from that Apata road that is an express that will connect to Ido. Once that is done then all the traffic on Apata road that is going to UI, Sango, Eleyele, Dugbe, Adamasingba, etc can take that road.

NNPC needs to load fuel tankers at night not during the day a they cause some delays sometimes too. I'm not sure why this country seemingly shuts down at night. It's a waste of resources. If there's a lot of us moving around at night then armed robbers won't really have a chance. I installed solar lights for my crew onsite and they work till all hours of the morning.

So in short, clear Apata market off of the main road there, get rid of the public transport by moving them into a terminal, ease incoming flow of traffic by directing them towards Akala express and Ido.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
What is the latest prices for tiles?

Nigerian, Italian, Chinese, Spanish??

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
his response is actually disappointing ..op asked for recommendation.he couldnt even give one..ended up confusing and complicating it for the OP

Dubemcapital1:

Dubemcapital

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Are you having headache due to disappointments from furniture (home & office) supplier(s)?

Let's help calm your worries.

With Maplewood Furniture Nigeria Enterprises, integrity, loyalty, customer satisfaction and excellent service delivery are key.

Reach us today@ https:///message/NWZWIVFM4MP4G1
You can also call us on 08022283035 for more enquiries.

... Providing High Quality Furniture
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by taskcompleteng: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
gifted21:

How much?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by taskcompleteng: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Is it a conversion and cut up job?

If not how much is it?

All are converted

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
I'd been an ardent follower of this forum particularly this section, I have learnt alot, infact, I'm undergoing a project at currently at window level in Osun..
I am at cross road with this valuation on Aluminum window, I'm thinking this is outrageous, I need your help learned people of this forum....
is it too much
attached is the picx
hello ist embedded with burglaries, ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (3673) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jalofun and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.