Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4444899 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
michlins:
a single policy from Trump killed one of the most technological advanced conglomerate from China. Trump singlehandedly killed Huawei mobile division. Now it's going after the network biz. Their inability to source chips from TSMC rendered the company and their 5G expansion plans into comatose. Many North American and European countries are currently boycotting Huawei.
he's actually distracted currently because of the war the Liberal media and the Democrat has waged against him. If he wins, which means he no longer has anything to lose at all (he can't contest for any political position again) many people will really feel the heat especially that China
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 1:37am On Sep 13, 2020
n3xt:

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria! Respect To Those Of Us Making It Work In Nigeria.

Please!!! Some ppl in obodo make it work than those resident. Not just by signature but by action.
I dont need anyone coming after me o, just saying the fact. I will not elaborate either. Thank you.

@saydfact

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:36am On Sep 13, 2020
mufutau55:

Please!!! Some ppl in obodo make it work than those resident. Not just by signature but by action.
I dont need anyone coming after me o, just saying the fact. I will not elaborate either. Thank you.

@saydfact

Hajji M.

It will be very shameful if someone is in obodo oyinbo and is not making it work better than most at home.

Just saying and I do want to elaborate cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:57am On Sep 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It will be very shameful if someone is in obodo oyinbo and is not making it work better than most at home.

Thank you Sir. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:38am On Sep 13, 2020
mufutau55:

@saydfact

Hajji M.

If I’ve seen farther, it’s because I stood on the shoulder of giants people in obodo oyinbo.

Thanks to all those who gave us platform.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amosblisz: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Muyi002:

Yes. My location is Ilorin. Transport is being negotiated and hoping to get it @ 50k
Ok much appreciated.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:01am On Sep 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

To advance forward in Nigeria, we need to engage diasporas as development partners.

Why?

- They've improved their skills abroad which, on their return, should benefit their home countries.

- Diasporas can bridge the transnational space and facilitate transnational cooperation.

- Innovative practices targeting diasporas could favour foreign direct investment policy in general.

Smart communities should come up with innovative practices targeting diasporas to improve their business environment and open new windows of opportunities.

If I’m a community leader, I’d give Baba Egunmogaji2 free land to come and set up skill acquisition center. grin

I know a diaspora who towed that path. He’s currently the special adviser to the President on Job Creation, Afolabi Imoukhuede.
He started in a community (technical school) in Ikorodu.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Ask average Nigerian “Why are you on this platform?”

Let me off mic.

Good Morning Sirs/Mas

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2020
It's my birthday today. Happy birthday to me.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2020
michlins:

Happy Birthday to you! Wishing you more years of indelible impact.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2020
michlins:
Happy birthday to you bro. Wishing you a productive year.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2020
MrOkenwa:

Happy birthday to you bro. Wishing you a productive year.
n3xt:

Happy Birthday to you! Wishing you more years of indelible impact.
thanks for the wishes. We move on
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amalab30(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Happy Birthday to you bruh. Wishing you greater successes ahead. Cheers!

michlins:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Leezah(f): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2020
I went off grid 8yrs ago. I told my landlord then to disconnect me from the postpaid meter,

Leezah: Good evening Sir, how are you and family?
Landlord: Good evening, my pickin, we thank God.
Leezah: Baba, e joor mo Fe ino NEPA no ( I don't want NEPA light)
Landlord: How will you use light
Leezah: Baba! E ma worry, mi Oni owo NEPA bill more and I don't want it to be am the reason for NEPA disconnecting our light
Landlord: O Fe ino (you don't want light) how will you cope
Leezah: Yes baba, unless I will be the one making them cut our light because I don't want NEPA light anymore.
Landlord: Ko buru omo mi
Today Landlord uses solar panels system
n3xt:

SOS!!!

I want to go completely off grid and show more people it could be done.
We’ve learnt to survive without Ministry of Water Resources. We can achieve the same with the Ministry of Mines & Power.

I’ll share a video of a project that’s completely off grid shortly. I hope I’m able to find it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
michlins:
a single policy from Trump killed one of the most technological advanced conglomerate from China. Trump singlehandedly killed Huawei mobile division. Now it's going after the network biz. Their inability to source chips from TSMC rendered the company and their 5G expansion plans into comatose. Many North American and European countries are currently boycotting Huawei.
Please!!! Get your info right..... Huawei is still one of the best selling mobile products at this moment (doing better than Apple).....5G issue was pure national security and pricing scare, it's open secret China don't hide their intention to develop or acquire anything either by hook or crook like other countries do.....apart from UK shenanigans(which is irrelevant) the EU have no issues with Huawei.
China source chips from the USA in the name of trade, they can get it elsewhere, cheaper and better.
America is heavily indebted to China and not the other way round...... China is making one simple sentence.....telling America "they are replaceable".
China can hurt any country that can hurt them too. Dominance!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fromwater: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Leezah:
I went off grid 8yrs ago. I told my landlord then to disconnect me from the postpaid meter,

Leezah: Baba! E ma worry, mi Oni owo NEPA bill more and I don't want it to be am the reason for NEPA disconnecting our light
Leezah: Yes baba, unless I will be the one making them cut our light because I don't want NEPA light anymore.
I don't mind if you share the secret with us....

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2020
omanzo02:

Please!!! Get your info right..... Huawei is still one of the best selling mobile products at this moment (doing better than Apple).....5G issue was pure national security scare, it's open secret China don't hide their intention to develop or acquire anything either by hook or crook like other countries do.....apart from UK shenanigans(which is irrelevant) the EU have no issues with Huawei.
China source chips from the USA in the name of trade, they can get it elsewhere, cheaper and better.
America is heavily indebted to China and not the other way round...... China is making one simple sentence.....telling America "they are replaceable".
China can hurt any country that can hurt them too. Dominance!
at the moment yes but they have stopped producing their custom Kirin chips which is their flagship SOC. Their mate line has been cancelled too. For you to say they can source their chips from elsewhere means you don't know what's happening. No company can sell to Huawei without first obtaining licence from USA trade agency. Snapdragon tried and failed. Mediatek are several nodes behind, Samsung can't sell to them because they want to capitalize on their trade situation.

Their inability to install G Suite into their phone crippled their European expansion. Can you imagine using Android without Google apps. That's what it's like

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Happy birthday brother.

Live long and prosper.

michlins:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2020
amalab30:
Happy Birthday to you bruh. Wishing you greater successes ahead. Cheers!

QSFemi:
Happy birthday brother.

Live long and prosper.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Leezah:

My NEPA bill for years hasn’t gone beyond N2,000 per month.

I’m currently 70% off-grid. I don’t use PHCN to pump water and I have a good arrangement with my laundry man.

Remember to always make yourself a preferred client grin

I’m not really bothered about the increase in tariff. People in my community knew I’ll always have light no matter what.

Las las, PHCN will be abandoned like Water Corporation in this country. The earlier everyone start moving towards this reality, the better.

There are inverter welding machine now so no excuse. My current project is being welded with inverter welding machines. There’s even pocket-size welding machine.

I have my dc water pump that can be powered using motorcycle battery.

The world is constantly evolving. Our leaders are just stucked in their old ways.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Good morning. Happy Sunday to you all. contact me for your roofing woods.
https://www.nairaland.com/4103704/get-timber-plank-roofing-cheaper
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2020
michlins:
at the moment yes but they have stopped producing their custom Kirin chips which is their flagship SOC. Their mate line has been cancelled too. For you to say they can source their chips from elsewhere means you don't know what's happening. [b]No company can sell to Huawei without first obtaining licence from USA trade agency. [/b]Snapdragon tried and failed. Mediatek are several nodes behind, Samsung can't sell to them because they want to capitalize on their trade situation.

Their inability to install G Suite into their phone crippled their European expansion. Can you imagine using Android without Google apps. That's what it's like
It's obvious you don't understand how international trade works...... Huawei is a sole property of China and patently registered in China...... Huawei USA is just a subsidiary of Huawei China.....Huawei China have dealing with USA trade agency through Huawei USA..... America won't dare to tell Huawei China to get clearance from them to source chips...... likewise America can't tell Huawei Europe to get clearance from USA trade agency to source chips from anywhere in Europe....same apply to Asia and Africa.
Samsung South Korea can sell chips to Huawei China and America can't do nothing.... that's how it work.
When Trump tried to force the sales of Tik Tok USA China render his move useless through Tik Tok China.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2020
mufutau55:

@saydfact

Hajji M.
They should check the statistics of the revenue and materials coming in!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2020
omanzo02:

It's obvious you don't understand how international trade works...... Huawei is a sole property of China and patently registered in China...... Huawei USA is just a subsidiary of Huawei China.....Huawei China have dealing with USA trade agency through Huawei USA..... America won't dare to tell Huawei China to get clearance from them to source chips...... likewise America can't tell Huawei Europe to get clearance from USA trade agency to source chips from anywhere in Europe....same apply to Asia and Africa.
Samsung South Korea can sell chips to Huawei China and America can't do nothing.... that's how it work.
When Trump tried to force the sales of Tik Tok USA China render his move useless through Tik Tok China.

let's not drag this. You win sire

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amalab30(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Very soon, we go dey study you.

n3xt:

My NEPA bill for years hasn’t gone beyond N2,000 per month.

I’m currently 70% off-grid. I don’t use PHCN to pump water and I have a good arrangement with my laundry man.

Remember to always make yourself a preferred client grin

I’m not really bothered about the increase in tariff. People in my community knew I’ll always have light no matter what.

Las las, PHCN will be abandoned like Water Corporation in this country. The earlier everyone start moving towards this reality, the better.

There are inverter welding machine now so no excuse. My current project is being welded with inverter welding machines. There’s even pocket-size welding machine.

I have my dc water pump that can be powered using motorcycle battery.

The world is constantly evolving. Our leaders are just stucked in their old ways.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2020
michlins:

Okay, I think I sabi why your doors are being advertised for sale at allegedly N18K. Allegedly because I haven’t heard of a buyer.

Please post pic of your door in this position so I can compare.

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Okay, I think I sabi why your doors are being advertised for sale at allegedly N18K. Allegedly because I haven’t heard of a buyer.

Thanks.

Boss Mi,

Please where are the sources of these doors you shared?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.
sir the attached photo is of store, malls and plazas. They go as high as 50,000 each because of the quality of materials and labor involved in making them. I can barely make one a day whereas I can make about six of the later daily. When I say I can make them, I mean personally and without finishing and painting

Second photo is the doors that I sell for #18,000. But if you want to pay 36,000 for those, I will collect. If you doubt my ability to make the doors at the stated price, let me make five and ship to your location and we use an escrow for payment. It's that simple

Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2020
michlins:
sir the attached photo is of store, malls and plazas. They go as high as 50,000 each because of the quality of materials and labor involved in making them. I can barely make one a day whereas I can make about six of the later daily. When I say I can make them, I mean personally and without finishing and painting

Second photo is the doors that I sell for #18,000. But if you want to pay 36,000 for those, I will collect. If you doubt my ability to make the doors at the stated price, let me make five and ship to your location and we use an escrow for payment. It's that simple

Thanks

Oga, as requested just show pictures of yours as positioned. I’ll do the needful.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Muyi002:

Boss Mi,

Please where are the sources of these doors you shared?

https://www.nairaland.com/muyesky He was very active on here with us.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Oga, as requested just show pictures of yours as positioned. I’ll do the needful.

Thanks.

Me I no too dey like designs.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.
it's Sunday, I'm at home not at work. Can I do that tomorrow?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (3679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.