Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4411125 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2020
erico2k2:

when you start using derivatives from the west to adjudicate your response to Investment in Nigeria it amounts to comparison as far as you quantify the buying currency to the $$$$, I can make the same argument with the Pound sterling.I use to think the way you are thinking right now until I began my journey of relocation back to 9ja 12 years ago. I know you won't understand right now but time will tell,I have invested in both world and dare say you are wrong but I respect ur own opinion!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Successbay:
Good morning House, still expecting responses on this...referrals will be appreciated. Thank you and have a good day.

location?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2020
valencia2012:

Same folk who can get Canadian visa for anyone at a very cheap cost?
Oga i dey envy you.
Weldone. Only judge can God!

grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yinkaoke(f): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
A very blessed morning great and wonderful people, please l am planning to tile my house what are the things to look out for when buying the tiles,
1.what are the best brands of tiles?
2. How do l know which one would not crackup, which one will not loose colour or fade?
3. How much is labour per square meter
4. Which one is economical and of good quality?
Any other advise

God bless you n answer your prayers as u respond.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2020
This is a common strategy here where parties leave the substance of the discuss and attack the persona instead. Even your humble self have been at the receiving end of this, albeit unfairly sometimes. Yet, that's exactly what you're doing here.

I am still waiting for where Oribanwa is in Argungi and more details of that your customer's 28.5m 4-bed terrace in Lekki.
Maybe a google pin or area view map will do justice.

P.S: the only reason i responded to your post in particular is that I used to take your general industry knowledge, beyond your materials supply value chain, quite seriously.

Chekitaut:
Everything about Brabus na Hype guy the level playing ground no be so oooo, I have lots of these people in my contact, 3months pay pack in houses.

Ikoyi, Vi, Lekki-Ajah empty houses yapaa, presently Oloshoo 9-15 in a duplex plenty for Osapa, Agungi, Ikate.

No matter how you hype this pricing or Building, remember Flood, Traffic, Rubbery keep devaluing it. I go spend 4m rent on 3bedroom duplex spend 4hrs for a 7km road. I don't look like MMP(Money Misplace Person).

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2020
ArcToyin:

You got it right. The government have no foresight in housing at all despite its rapid development. If major roads were constructed, Ogun state should be standing shoulder to shoulder with Lagos in times of population.

That's why it's good to invest now before they get it. Soname is building a stadium in Ikene right now, one would assume he's stupid but ... time will tell!
Isn't it interesting to hear that Delabo that's not even up to 2000sqm was sold for #200m in an area that's so deserted and undeveloped.

Investing in Nigeria is beyond theories, it's a point-and-kill business.

_____
Who would imagine that a land on the Sagamu/Benin expressway will hit N1bn in the 31st century?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timileyinoyela(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2020
coldcandy:
Bro, you are in the wrong thread.
All of us regular here just want to help each other to build at the lowest possible cost. We are growing a reliable base of online relationships. We dont like inflated prices.
Your proposal is DEAD ON ARRIVAL on this thread.

I'm sorry for that. Sorry house.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timileyinoyela(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.
Even if u don't have a house or building yet,you can refer someone to us.

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY.

Contact me: OLADIMEJI OLAYEMI @SUIT 11 TRANS AMUSEMENT PARK BODIJA IBADAN. WE CAN WORK At any part of Nigeria.
Phone number:08068229185, WhatsApp line:07011079846
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2020
megacontrol:
This is a common strategy here where parties leave the substance of the discuss and attack the persona instead. Even your humble self have been at the receiving end of this, albeit unfairly sometimes. Yet, that's exactly what you're doing here.

I am still waiting for where Oribanwa is in Argungi and more details of that your customer's 28.5m 4-bed terrace in Lekki.

P.S: the only reason i responded to your post in particular is that I used to take your general industry knowledge, beyond your materials supply value chain, quite seriously.

Brabus is like a brother to me, attack u mentioned, no my words are not to be taking serious. I don't even in anyway think of attacking nailing, accusing any body. Is never in me. Anybody reading or digesting hv his or her heart to follow.

PS. Not everything should be taking too serious. Love my upmost state of mind.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2020
megacontrol:

I know people who can't engage in intellectual discussions and to be honest I don't take them too serious. It's the same thing as saying "Brabus stole N5m grin" Yet the same people still come to beg me for funds to support their business.

You wont read all that here but we all know the truth and I dont have time for sissy men.

____
This short exhortation will keep some people off my hook at least for a while till they get intoxicated again.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Monitoring spirit grin grin
valencia2012:

Same folk who can get Canadian visa for anyone at a very cheap cost?
Oga i dey envy you.
Weldone. Only judge can God!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kenpower: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Successbay post=96396933]Good evening House.
I need the services of a Borehole expert. Kindly reach out.
Thank you.
Where is the location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kenpower: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Successbay:
Good evening House.
I need the services of a Borehole expert. Kindly reach out.
Thank you.

Where is the location

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InfinixMine: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
We produce Kerbs of different sizes and moulded plastic stones...

God bless you.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Abolarin91:
Monitoring spirit grin grin

I beg your pardon sir. I don't accommodate such words. Please be more constructive next time, or say nothing at all.
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Oh sorry sir. I mean no harm...
valencia2012:

I beg your pardon sir. I don't accommodate such words. Please be more constructive next time, or say nothing at all.
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Successbay:
Good morning House, still expecting responses on this...referrals will be appreciated. Thank you and have a good day.

Where is the location of the site? I have a competent hand.
Chat or call me on 08108408732

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Recreating designs from Pinterest.

Next is painting.

Medium Silver

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2020
timileyinoyela:
Hello Guys My name is OLADIMEJI,OLAYEMI JOEL. I deal with Gerrard,rain water collector and aluminium roof you can also call me Seun roof. You can contact me for your aluminium,Gerrard,rain water collector ROOF. I also act as a roof consultant,simply tell us your budget and we will advise you on the best roof that suit your budget,we can also give you a rough estimate for your roof before you get to the roofing stage. U might ask HOW? it's our job. u can also send ur roof plan to us for your roof quotation without getting to the site.
Even if u don't have a house or building yet,you can refer someone to us.

Motto:HONESTY AND TRANSPARENCY.

Contact me: OLADIMEJI OLAYEMI @SUIT 11 TRANS AMUSEMENT PARK BODIJA IBADAN. WE CAN WORK At any part of Nigeria.
Phone number:08068229185, WhatsApp line:07011079846

Oga, you need more than General Public Announcement to convince anyone here to patronise you. If you can open a personal thread to display your work and occasionally post some here, probably you could attract the curiousity of potential clients.

Just my 2 cent though.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2020
qdlvy:

I'm comparing investment options, all which can be done while living in Nigeria. You don't have to live abroad to invest in foreign stocks. Both are not mutually exclusive. My comparison is based on returns. I cited sources for data I used and so far nobody has been able to cite any in rebuttal.

Recently, the NBS put out conflicting data about the inflation rate for the month of October 2020 after a certain professor pegged it at 33%. Source: https://nairametrics.com/2020/11/21/nbs-hits-back-at-prof-hanke-says-nigerias-inflation-is-not-33/
If that doesn't scare you I don't know what will. We just recently slid into another recession when we haven't even recovered from one.

We have a right to our opinions but not to facts.

Show me data that prove investment returns in Nigeria is better and I will change my mind.

All these relocation to Naija, living abroad, comparing abroad etc, are irrelevant. You people just go off on tangents that are not central to the argument one is making. It screams insecurity to me.
I love Naija but I'm not stupid to passively invest in Naija.
That up there is the problem, you won't understand unless you kind of settle in Nigeria and learn how to do things the Nigerian way, you are asking for data from Nigeria, I laugh, do we have anything like a secured database? a;; what you see as data from 9ja are mare fraud, they do not in any shape or form represent the true reality on the ground. The Micro and macroeconomy in 9ja are ambiguous to those who do not participate in it. My younger brother works at the federal ministry of statistics in ABJ, I have been to their office loads of times when I stopover, In two days there is no electricity some times. The forces of demand and supply work in some commodities and do not work In other. To many self-imposed parameters and wide open ring for manipulation, From all of ur submissions upstairs you are gearing 2qRDS STOCKS, THESE ARE WHAT YOU SEEM TO KNOW BUT ITS THE LEAST OF INVESTMENT WHEN YOU COME TO AFRICA, Food for thought, in most federal prisons, of the west be it US or Uk, prisoners buys and sell goods and services but there ain't no money in jail.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Electric fence over barb wires anyway...

One of our installation caught this meat... fully dried

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kennyclassic: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2020
twinskenny:
Electric fence over barb wires anyway...

One of our installation caught this meat... fully dried
Pass it to Lala grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ballack1(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2020
House plan consist of structural plan,achitectura design right ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2020
greeting.... all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fabulous85: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2020
yinkaoke:
A very blessed morning great and wonderful people, please l am planning to tile my house what are the things to look out for when buying the tiles,
2. How do l know which one would not crackup, which one will not loose colour or fade?
Any other advise

cc saydfact, DFAMEGUY11S
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Ballack1:

Yes, if you need one, chat me on Whatsapp:+2347035596641
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Ballack1:

Don't forget survey plan, it is fundamental
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
A Solid land of 30ft by 120ft on Adekunle Junaid Str. Obawole via Ogba, 7.5m. net. it has a face me I face you building on it. for more information call 08069018449

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
House/builders, how is everyone coping with the cement prices,The season is not smiling at all.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2020
ideally, you should add M&E to that. Mechanical/Plumbing & Electrical.

Ballack1:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AXYZ: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2020
yinkaoke:
Any other advise

Location. I've got a good tiler. He should be able to answer your questions. He stays at Sango/Ota though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Quite frustrating!
The annoying thing is that nobody knows why. So its difficult to plan ahead.
I want to stop paying rent next year so I am forging ahead. I will suspend my project when my acct reads zero.

erico2k2:
House/builders, how is everyone coping with the cement prices,The season is not smiling at all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (3670) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KingRabota and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.