Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4394513 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Olatheo:
b Sir, it's unusual of me to beg, just that things are very hard now, that is the reason behind hiding of identity. Thanks
Cont.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2021
n3xt:

Baba the issue weak me pass you but here’s what I’ve learnt over the years “In difficult situations, leaders lead.”

I’m completely at loss on how to handle this without sounding defensive and insensitive.

However, if we are to deal with this maturely, a lot of lessons will be learnt (land owners, contractors etc). It has a lot to do with the Ibeju Lekki lands we discussed few weeks ago.

_______

@nairaner, I’m not sure what I did that led you to conclude I am a fraud. Could you tell me exactly where I went wrong?
Please kindly feel free to express yourself on what I could have done different.

Are you Bosun Davies?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nabiz(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2021
zuraking:
how much per sqm now. Ordinary no painting.
we don't paint ours. We applied our color(colour hardener) when the concrete is still in plastic form

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2021
nabiz:
we don't paint ours. We applied our color(colour hardener) when the concrete is still in plastic form
that's what I meant. If we are doing without color hardener what's the price per sqm?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2021
nabiz:
something like this without color hardener

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
zuraking:

Zuraking, who did this job? Is this Nigeria? It looks neat and strong and not those ones that looks like what they poured children's poster colours
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olatheo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
bixton:

One full plot is 465SQM. That's the generally accepted value used by Land Surveyors for calculation.

But different States have 100*50(ft) and 60*120(ft) as full plot. I have also come see some places that give 100*100(ft) as full plot.
100x100 the good old days lol
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Olatheo:
I'm so sorry I replied you late Sir, God knows I'm at training place to acquire some practical knowledge related to my field. Thanks so much for everything, God bless Sir

Show a picture of yourself doing exactly what you said you are doing....I will send you some cash right now....

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Alochigozie(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
what is the current price of cement
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
davodyguy:

Are you Bosun Davies?

YES HE IS - he mistakenly replied with the wrong account.... grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Godisgreatest1:

Hello, can you please shed more light? Some of us joined NL not too long ago so we may not know.
Please guys, don’t let us flood this page again. Anyone interested is the story can go back to 2012 pages and read more about all that happened then. Thanks for the understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
davodyguy:

Are you Bosun Davies?
Bros how long have you been here for you not have known him. Some times people make mistakes in life, he may have learned his lesson the hard way. I understand people that may have lost money will never forget.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Surulogba1:
10 (1200x1200) and 4 (600 x 700)

When are we starting sir?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
kopell:
twinkenny na, one of the best if not the best. Electric fence, cctv, electrical work, etc. 08051355133

ha thank you sir. God bless
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Springboot: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
somehow:
Fair enough.

Hope you got my last message. I didn't want to appear taking business from the OP.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Where are good places to build a house in Benin. Any idea pls?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Where are good places to build a house in Benin. Any idea pls?
i did a project around amagba GRA i think the place is a good place
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redcliff: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
nabiz:

How much is stamp per sqm ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nabiz(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
redcliff:

How much is stamp per sqm ?
6,500 if we are to provide all the materials .
#1,500 if you provide all the materials
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
twinskenny:
i did a project around amagba GRA i think the place is a good place

Thanks bro. How much can I budget for plots there?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nabiz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Focusmind:

Zuraking, who did this job? Is this Nigeria? It looks neat and strong and not those ones that looks like what they poured children's poster colours
I can give you something far better than this if you can pay for the cost at 6,800 per square meter. Many Nigerians love Good job but dont want to buy quality materials

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks bro. How much can I budget for plots there?

no ideal really but i can help ask from the client
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
kopell:
Bros how long have you been here for you not have known him. Some times people make mistakes in life, he may have learned his lesson the hard way. I understand people that may have lost money will never forget.
It doesn't matter how long I have been here. What you don't know, you don't know.

I know him as N3xt here and in all honesty, he has done me no wrong and I am not going condemn him, cause he sound humble.

You guys were here in December, when the matter of my tiles happened that I posted here.

Today is 2nd February, 2021 and that chap is yet to give me my tiles or refund my money. He said since December, 25th, 2020 he's still in the village undecided

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
twinskenny:

no ideal really but i can help ask from the client

This would be helpful. Could mention me if you have any feedback. Regards. Don't mind working with you in the near future
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nabiz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
zuraking:
lol. Why is it that you don't want colour? Is is that you want a cool non flashy finishing or you want to reduced cost. Your answer will help me offer my advice
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redcliff: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
you do interlock?

nabiz:
6,500 if we are to provide all the materials .
#1,500 if you provide all the materials
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please I need approximately 350 - 400pcs of planks to rent for a decking at Ajah.
Anyone with contact or referral should contact me on 09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
davodyguy:

It doesn't matter how long I have been here. What you don't know, you don't know.

I know him as N3xt here and in all honesty, he has done me no wrong and I am not going condemn him, cause he sound humble.

You guys were here in December, when the matter of my tiles happened that I posted here.

Today is 2nd February, 2021 and that chap is yet to give me my tiles or refund my money. He said since December, 25th, 2020 he's still in the village undecided

What other names has N3xt used in the past?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

This would be helpful. Could mention me if you have any feedback. Regards. Don't mind working with you in the near future
cc Goodfaith he might be of help

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valuepaints20(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.