Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4425345 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cribking1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Till I see my materials before I will believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cribking1:
It was this Nairaland and Kobocity testimonials that made me to fall for his scam .

Be patient sir. Let us wait till tomorrow morning since it was confir.ed that he's on Iwo road

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Let's hope it arrives on time
The guy himself nor try,communication is the key

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
topsy23:

Be patient sir. Let us wait till tomorrow morning since it was confir.ed that he's on Iwo road
To calm my man down that guy should have snapped pictures of materials and send it to him so he can sleep well, We don't want any BP rise

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
erico2k2:

To calm my man down that guy should have snapped pictures of materials and send it to him so he can sleep well, We don't want any BP rise

He wanted to do that but I’ve told the client I don’t want pictures. I want to see his live location.

The client can send someone to his site to confirm the materials when he tell us he’s there.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
erico2k2:

My thought boss, he should pictures and also pick his call. Communication is very important

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
n3xt:

He wanted to do that but I’ve told the client I don’t want pictures. I want to see his live location.

The client can send someone to his site to confirm the materials when he tell us he’s there.
Bro you know how these things work and how people are quick to label a person SCAM due to lack of communication on the part of the supplier. So to avoid that and my man Crib to sleep well, he should snap pictures of the material and everyone can seep tea!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
erico2k2:

Bro you know how these things work and how people are quick to label a person SCAM due to lack of communication on the part of the supplier. So to avoid that and my man Crib to sleep well, he should snap pictures of the material and everyone can seep tea!

I agree sir. They’re on the road according to him and they’re few minutes away from the site.

I’ve asked him to send picture of the materials.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
n3xt:

I agree sir. They’re on the road according to him and they’re few minutes away from the site.

I’ve asked him to send picture of the materials.
Good, wen they reach ask him to take photos ASAP to calm all nerves down B4 the SCAM Lebel escalate U get me bro.
rep is hard to build these days!
PS: Great effort on your part to solve this, highly commendable! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
erico2k2:

You did not address the issue of discontinuity and support

Hello, i really don't understand what you meant !
Whatever enquiry you need to make regarding the said product which the fairly used was simply put up for sale can be addressed directly via the company link / contact number in my last post.. That should save time for all & sundry since the company isn't liquidated but fully functional as I type ... The product put up for sale is known by most to be durable to be factual.
Let's not derail your thread with uncertainties or biased discussions Sir ... Regards !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Contact us for your renewable energy needs..

Quality products is what we do .. Get your efficient power systems supplied & installed today ! We're available in & out of Lagos state as usual

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: https:///2348170385620

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
erico2k2:

Good, wen they reach ask him to take photos ASAP to calm all nerves down B4 the SCAM Lebel escalate U get me bro.
rep is hard to build these days!
PS: Great effort on your part to solve this, highly commendable! cool cool

n3xt:
Update: Live location as at 10:23pm Fri 25th Feb 2021

Update: They’re currently around Ojo and few mins away from Igbo Oloyin (the site).

According to him, he hasn’t been to the site before. He has only sent his carpenters there.
He also said they were stopped by the armies around Ojo because of ongoing ethnic crisis between the Yoruba and the Fulanis in the area.

I had to cut the call because some of the people in the background required his attention.

Live location ended at 10:29pm because he clicked 15 mins. I’ve asked him to reshare his location.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soonest(f): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cribking1:
Stay away from Rabiu Kehinde Adeniyi a.k.a Mountmoriah . He is a Criminal and Fraudster. I paid him #1, 369, 750 to supply me Roman stone coated roofing sheets and accessories. I haven't heard of him till now. All his lines switched off. I sent the payment to his GTB account number 0007312835. I trusted him based on the fact that he delivered wood to my site and I paid on delivery for the wood. After gaining my trust, he took measurements of my roof and opined to supply me the roofing sheets. I transferred to him for 48 hours now and haven't received the materials. I spoke with him this morning and he said they were on their way to Ibadan currently at Guru maharaji. Told him to snap the himself with the vehicle conveying the materials to my site since 10 am, he went off immediately and have been off since. I later called, him two lines switched off.

Please try and calm down abit. He should have found a way to communicate but anything could be the problem. Hoping he calls you tomorrow and delivers your sheets.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mank1234(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Communication is very important. Lack of it breeds distrust.
Things one seller I admire do.
He notifies when he receives alert.
Sends video of loading.
Sends image of vehicle delivering it.
Calls to confirm receipt.

I'm optimistic that the transaction will end well and that the supplier would have learnt his lessons.

A positive review and verification on kobocity will get you more sales. Get verified at
https://www.kobocity.com/d/38-verified-suppliers-directory

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cribking1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
He told Kobocity that he has never been to the site. This is a guy that said he was at the site 3 days ago to take roof measurements and his Carpenter confirmed to me he came to the site to take the roof measurements even demanded for 40K for extra wood which he ended buying 3K 2×3 wood according to the Carpenter statement. Shady man . Till I see my materials at the site tomorrow morning nothing can make me believe him.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
48hrs is too early to call someone a fraudster.You should hv exercise little patience,given time atleast 1week then its justifiable to take ur accusation serious. Patience is a virtue. U don't know the situation he is currently facing that is affecting the communication between u guys .
Note : i don't know him but am not a fan of name calling unless its really really really called for . Building a brand is not easy and destroying it can happen within seconds
Cribking1:
Stay away from Rabiu Kehinde Adeniyi a.k.a Mountmoriah . He is a Criminal and Fraudster. I paid him #1, 369, 750 to supply me Roman stone coated roofing sheets and accessories. I haven't heard of him till now. All his lines switched off. I sent the payment to his GTB account number 0007312835. I trusted him based on the fact that he delivered wood to my site and I paid on delivery for the wood. After gaining my trust, he took measurements of my roof and opined to supply me the roofing sheets. I transferred to him for 48 hours now and haven't received the materials. I spoke with him this morning and he said they were on their way to Ibadan currently at Guru maharaji. Told him to snap the himself with the vehicle conveying the materials to my site since 10 am, he went off immediately and have been off since. I later called, him two lines switched off.

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by femidbuilder: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
I need good recommendations both for designs and who can execute for the stairs & Balcony railings ( Still undecided about aluminum and wrought iron) but want a quality job done.

Stairs are each about 17m2 ( two) and balconies are 8.5M2 and 4.9M2.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
He was there at your factory as far as his staff came , it as good as him being there . U hv trained staffs so u can delegate and be represented well . I personally do not visit client /companies through the year unless an issue beyond their capacity comes which needs my attention. No company Ceo runs all his affairs by themselves hence we employ and train staffs to portray our image . He was there at your site by proxy
Cribking1:
He told Kobocity that he has never been to the site. This is a guy that said he was at the site 3 days ago to take roof measurements and his Carpenter confirmed to me he came to the site to take the roof measurements even demanded for 40K for extra wood which he ended buying 3K 2×3 wood according to the Carpenter statement. Shady man . Till I see my materials at the site tomorrow morning nothing can make me believe him.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ibibioson(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
So sorry to hear your unfortunate situation. This is the same guy that used to go by hsl-broker here. He stole from me and thought he could hide from me. I made him vomit my money with interest and got him kicked off nairaland. He never learned from the past. I told him that i would make sure that he won't find another victim here again. He found another platform to defraud people. Ne3t, please do not promote this guy again.

Cribking1 post=990072 :

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Ibibioson:
He found another platform to defraud people. Ne3t, please do not promote this guy again.

I am not promoting anyone. What I’m doing this night is what I’d do for anyone else whether he’s a Musa, Ikenna, Jimoh, or Uwem or whether he’s a diaspora client or a friend in the hood.

I’m not too busy to watch the platform we built get destroyed because of laxity on the part of those who are meant to steer the ship.

Whether he has had any issue in the past or not is not the question here. What we wanted to achieve tonight is to ensure that both the supplier and the client do not suffer any loss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adesegun121(m): 12:16am On Feb 13, 2021
erico2k2:

I Swear at least his mind will be at rest..
Maybe his not at the warehouse when loading going on..
Trust matter alot in every transaction reason why i don't joke with loading pics..
I have thousands of selfie on internet with loading of roofing materials
At least the client mind will be at rest
I pray may Almighty God guide him safely to site..
@cribking1 please Calm down and let pray for safe trip to site...

Check below for yesterday Loading
Frame 1. Loading to Ago palace
Frame 2. Loading to Benin Edo State

Both clients Didn't bother to show up but with this pics they mind will be At rest
To make money for naija Not Easy ooo @Mountmoriah
Please do the needful
God No go Shame Us

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adesegun121(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2021
n3xt:

I am not promoting anyone. What I’m doing this night is what I’d do for anyone else whether he’s a Musa, Ikenna, Jimoh, or Uwem or whether he’s a diaspora client or a friend in the hood.

I’m not too busy to watch the platform we built get destroyed because of laxity on the part of those who are meant to steer the ship.

Whether he has had any issue in the past or not is not the question here. What we wanted to achieve tonight is to ensure that both the supplier and the client do not suffer any loss.
So what's the update like?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2021
adesegun121:

So what's the update like?

This is the latest update.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adesegun121(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2021
n3xt:

This is the latest update.
Can you reach him on phone?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:29am On Feb 13, 2021
adesegun121:

Can you reach him on phone?

Update:
Yes. According to him, he’s chatting or talking to the client too.

I couldn’t hear him clearly though because of network issues but he’s always in touch and his live location is on.

He told me he’d drop the guys on site and find a hotel to sleep.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adesegun121(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2021
n3xt:

Update:
Yes. According to him, he’s chatting or talking to the client too.

I couldn’t hear him clearly though because of network issues but he’s always in touch and his live location is on.

He told me he’d drop the guys on site and find a hotel to sleep.
Alrty then
@cribking1 please keep us update as well
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:37am On Feb 13, 2021
adesegun121:

To make money for naija Not Easy ooo @Mountmoriah
Please do the needful
God No go Shame Us

In his words, he said he can’t post on nairaland because he has been banned.

Can nairaland mod help confirm this and do the needful?
We must learn to be responsive and not reactive in difficult situations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adesegun121(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2021
n3xt:

In his words, he said he can’t post on nairaland because he has been banned.

Can nairaland mod help confirm this and do the needful?
We must learn to be responsive and not reactive in difficult situations.
Alrty
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:06am On Feb 13, 2021
femidbuilder:
I need good recommendations both for designs and who can execute for the stairs & Balcony railings ( Still undecided about aluminum and wrought iron) but want a quality job done.

Stairs are each about 17m2 ( two) and balconies are 8.5M2 and 4.9M2.

good morning sir. Do you have any design in mind that you want to do?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2021
@femibuilder

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chidi4eze(m): 4:16am On Feb 13, 2021
michlins:
Black is bae biko
Please, can you deliver a job in port harcourt?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:49am On Feb 13, 2021
chidi4eze:

Please, can you deliver a job in port harcourt?
what do you want to get done for you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KEVIND and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.