Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4378090 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Screenshot 1: SPAM as defined by NL Rule #18
Screenshot 2: Note by the creator of this thread from the same page 1 you referenced ... NO ADVERTS.

(a) You are spamming this thread
(b) You are posting in the wrong thread, and I'm sure you know it. There is a reason you created your personal threads under Technology section and not Properties.
(c) You are deliberately violating the house rule set by the owner of the thread.
(d) That you claim some people are contacting you via your posts on this thread (a claim that is unconfirmed and unsubstantiated in itself) doesn't right your wrong action.

You know the right thing to do. #JustDoIt

kiekie1:

How ? Kindly Define "Spam" ? You've no whatsoever right to type such here neither are you a mod in this thread from page one ! Topic states discuss anything "building" under property section which also entails electrification at a point ... My posts comes sparingly most times for those keenly interested !

Respect yourself to be accorded respect in return since you ain't a mod or are we newbies here . Cheers

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
erico2k2:

You did not address the issue of discontinuity and support
Don't think he knows that much about them.
He just wants to sell
And he ain't offering much to buy

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
kiekie1:

Ok let's quit chasing clouts over faily used product sales as we aint kids tho ! See nameplate below & also note, prag website isn't outdated .. Save yourself the energy by viewing popular product nameplate in snapshot below .. .
Cyberpower history differs from current prag products .. We also have popular Phocos inverters with German roots but produced in China. Nevertheless nobody condemned or ruled out China in product nameplate .. Nobody asked nor seeked for why you use konga nor prefer jumia bla bla bla tales as it's basically turning feminine of you tho ! This is a public fora, try apply deliberate effort in more research regarding a said product before bastardizing or applying vague/ xyz assumptions in your write-up...
Take a chill pill > Come share a bottle of wine with me to celebrate Valentine's weekend ! smiley

It is good that by your comments, you have shown potential customers what they should expect.

I will be disappointed if those liking your posts, do not help you get it off your hands

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
megacontrol:
Screenshot 1: SPAM as defined by NL Rule #18
Screenshot 2: Note by the creator of this thread from the same page 1 you referenced ... NO ADVERTS.

(a) You are spamming this thread
(b) You are posting in the wrong thread, and I'm sure you know it. There is a reason you created your personal threads under Technology section and not Properties.
(c) You are deliberately violating the house rule set by the owner of the thread.
(d) That you claim some people are contacting you via your posts on this thread (a claim that is unconfirmed and unsubstantiated in itself) doesn't right your wrong action.

You know the right thing to do. #JustDoIt

Chief , look for more appealing topics or educative posts than all this ! The fora is big enough and this you're aching to be a topic is a non-issue neither is anybody disturbing your building posts ...

Anybody can always visit NL either as a registered user or unregistered (visitor), yet place a call through as an anonymous prospect which doesn't affect you and we've been seeing lots like that for donkey years tho.

Quit channeling all these energy towards nothing and focus on other intellectual discussion you've to contribute in here .. If you ain't interested in my post, don't be be so stuck to it , move on ...

Live & Let LIVE !!!

Quit spraying more fuel on this tantrums as it solves basically nothing since posts here comes once a while last time I checked ! Gracias Amigo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
44chux:

It is good that by your comments, you have shown potential customers what they should expect.

I will be disappointed if those liking your posts, do not help you get it off your hands

You got energy tho .. Legal transactions continues daily & I wonder why you keep assuming every split second like life starts & ends here on NL ... Potential customers lays in God's hands not yours ! I wish you a happy weekend Sir !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MamaGold4u: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please any one is needed, for an estimate of roofing sheets and wood work of 9 bedroom apartments..... It is urgent

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cribking1:
Good morning all,

I want to thank everyone who has helped in solving this issue. Special thanks to Kobocity for his swift response and professionalism . Mountmoriah has delivered the roofing materials and installers are currently installing them. I was very nervous because of my previous Fraud experience on this platform. Also, the gap of communication he created exacerbated the whole situation. Sure, there was sinister motive behind his silence but thank God I acted fast. My advice to anyone dealing with contractors on this platform or anywhere else is to be on your toes....

@mountmoriah is not a scammer or a frudaster, I have engaged him several times here now for my projects

First he supplied the woods I used to roof my house, then my roofing sheets, and he was also the one that did my covering with his roofers, and I can boldly says that am proud of his timing and fast delivery, am also planning to engage him in any other aspect he's capable of doing for me on my project.

Let us always try to be patient sometimes, before we pass judgement that can ruin someone's career or their businesses.

Thanks for coming back to rectify the damages that had been done.

Well done

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
n3xt:

Where did you read that version that he hasn’t been in touch with the client after 48 hours?

Do you think he could have flew to Iwo road when we took over the matter last night?

I agree there was communication lapse which we are going to help our verified suppliers/contractors/owner builders work on but does that make him deserve the tag “Fraudster and Scammer.”

He wasn’t a scammer when he delivered woods to the site without payment but he was one because he couldn’t deliver within 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
MamaGold4u:
Please any one is needed, for an estimate of roofing sheets and wood work of 9 bedroom apartments..... It is urgent
Where is your building located?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
registerin:

@mountmoriah is not a scammer or a frudaster, I have engage him twices now for my project.

First he supplied the woods I used to roof my house, then my roofing sheets, and he was also the one that did my covering with his roofers, and I can boldly says that am proud of his timing and fast delivery, am also planning to engage him in any other aspect he's capable of doing for me on my project.

Let us always try to be patient sometimes, before we pass judgement that can ruin someone's career or their businesses.

Thanks for coming back to rectify the damages that had been done.

Well done

Thanks for sharing with us. We will add this to his page on kobocity.com

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by registerin: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
n3xt:

Thanks for sharing with us. We will add this to his page on kobocity.com

u are welcome sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

I totally agree with this. Nigerians are largely impatient people, and I wonder how we can change. I remember coming in for a job from Lagos to Delta driving on the high way. I informed them that I was on my way and should probably get there in the evening hopely as I left in the morning.

Got stopped by police severally. And on a particular occasion kept close to Benin for 2 hrs. I told them there were delays, and there was already mistrust. I couldn't keep picking calls on a dangerous high way with bad roads. I got to Warri at 8pm tired and worne out, and couldn't proceed to Ethiope East again. Sent a text that I would make it tomorrow as it was already dark. I got a nasty text thereafter, that I was not serious and all allegations.

Got there next day, while they tried to form smiling and make up for their impatience, their unsavoury words had already strained our relationship, and I never attempted to prolong my contract with them for a day more despite them asking.
its easy to talk when you are on the other side of the fence.Look its not an easy feeling if your 1 point something million is hanging in oxygen.for 48hrs with no clear line of comunication especially if U have been duped b4.I emphatize with the vendor but to be in this industry U must have leather skin.these are all in the Job description.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
kiekie1:

You got energy tho .. Legal transactions continues daily & I wonder why you keep assuming every split second like life starts & ends here on NL ... Potential customers lays in God's hands not yours ! I wish you a happy weekend Sir !
guy try relax.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
erico2k2:

guy try relax.

Okay Sir smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
lovelani:

Really! Is this not same person that has been verified on the kobocity? shocked

This life no balance o....
For me, whatever service you're rendering will be Pay on site & delivery. At least with that I'll keep my sanity intact.

Even if the FBI, CIA, Interpol verifies someone ,if that individual wants to deal fraudulently there's nothing that can be done.

How many supplier here will accept POD for goods worth over #1.5M

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
n3xt:

Update: We just spoke again. He’s on Iwo road and ive asked him to share his location with me on Whatsapp to monitor/track their movement.
He said your goods will be delivered tonight and installation will commence early in the morning.

He told me he has issues with the truck that convey the roofing sheets and had to recover some funds back from them.

Just so curious.....
Is there some form of penalty if this case is not one of fraud as been claimed by the client?

E just be like say some people like to shout thief, fraud, etc, etc,.,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Miafrist61: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Benin.
uncleteeh:

Where is your building located?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ibibioson:
So sorry to hear your unfortunate situation. This is the same guy that used to go by hsl-broker here. He stole from me and thought he could hide from me. I made him vomit my money with interest and got him kicked off nairaland. He never learned from the past. I told him that i would make sure that he won't find another victim here again. He found another platform to defraud people. Ne3t, please do not promote this guy again.

What did he steal/stole from you and how long ago did this happen?......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
bixton:

Even if the FBI, CIA, Interpol verifies someone ,if that individual wants to deal fraudulently there's nothing that can be done.

How many supplier here will accept POD for goods worth over #1.5M

Bros you get time though.

It's always worthless sort of person who puts himself out in order to get somebody else worked up.

The first to complain are those who have nothing to offer. Such people always leave the message to attack the messenger.

We simply ignore them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
bixton:

Just so curious.....
Is there some form of penalty if this case is not one of fraud as been claimed by the client?

We are not sleeping over this but before we do anything we need to perfect all the lose ends - educate the forum users (owner builders, contractors, suppliers etc) on how to handle transactions on kobocity.com; how to report issues and how we resolve issues.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
n3xt:

Update:

The client has just confirmed to me that he’s on the site and the goods has been delivered and work ongoing.

Update:

Progress picture from @Cribking1 site. Pics sent as at 2:57pm but it came while man was sleeping.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cribking1:
Good morning all,

I want to thank everyone who has helped in solving this issue. Special thanks to Kobocity for his swift response and professionalism . Mountmoriah has delivered the roofing materials and installers are currently installing them. I was very nervous because of my previous Fraud experience on this platform. Also, the gap of communication he created exacerbated the whole situation. Sure, there was sinister motive behind his silence but thank God I acted fast. My advice to anyone dealing with contractors on this platform or anywhere else is to be on your toes....

What is the point in adding the bolded?

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by qdlvy: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
kiekie1:

Good luck getting customers on here with this shitty back and forth.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cribking1:
Good morning all,

I understand you and the haste you went public. Na before day dark dem dey take look for black goat.

I like the way you quick holla sha, but you for never add fraud. But, hey I understand. Na where dey pain man he dey put for near fire.

But it's all good. I like your building. Coming up real good. Enjoy your project stress free going forward.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
bixton:

Just so curious.....

My brother I don't think there is any way you can penalize someone giving you a contract, even if you ban him he will get someone here or elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beebah247: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Is there something that can be done about people coming here hastily and baselessly to accuse people of fraud?

And I wonder why some people will disagree that 48hrs was too short to have labelled someone a fraud. Nobody has said the client shouldn't have reacted after over 24hrs of not hearing from the contractor, but labelling as a fraud was too hasty within just 24hrs.

The same way someone (who I still find it hard to understand his/her true motives of grievances) came hate and accused @next of fraud. And has refused to come back here to substantiate the claim.

It's unfair when we show solidarity with a client that has been defrauded, but fail to do same with a contractor who has been unjustly accused of fraud.

This very recent one should not be made to die down without an apology if it turns out the client was wrong in accusing and labeling the contractor a fraud.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
beebah247:
Is there something that can be done about people coming here hastily and baselessly to accuse people of fraud?

A lot can be done but definitely not here - anything goes here and a lot of things that happen here defies logic - but on a platform where I have full authority to act and where everyone is treated with respect.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nero2424:

My brother I don't think there is any way you can penalize someone giving you a contract, even if you ban him he will get someone here or elsewhere.

The guys at kobocity are working on something. I really love those guys.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Focusmind:

Nabiz, please explain the idea behind this colour hardner mentioned by Zur aking. Does this job shown here has colour hardner?
this particular picture is with color hardener. It looks beautiful with the full package wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jokay07(m), Amosaloud(m), Horlardorjah(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.