Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4403903 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

I’ve done this over and over even when I’m not supposed to do it.

I even went as far as making a refund for things I shouldn’t do just to appease the gods.

Is it a big deal now to ask the client to publicly state what brabus actually did wrong?

Why should my plans to travel to an international conference on Affordable Housing in Malaysia become a problem for my client that’ll make him go after my families and friends?

Almost 7 years after the build, he’s still here to complain about what exactly?

______

I didn’t tow this path all the while even when I know the truth.

______

I wasn’t here to mock anyone in the first place but to educate, learn and add value to other people. They came up with the brouhaha.

Why blame me? I’ve not lied na. I’m just stating irrefutable facts for the public to decide.

What exactly did Brabus do wrong on 3strikes project? is a simple question.

I’m liking you too and your lovely comment. Thanks for sharing with us.

You inspire us to do more.

I submitted my post before reading this one, but please put more efforts at reconciliation, be patient, with good words and avoidance of any further provocation, all these will blow away with time.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2021
edoman2016:
Please, what is the usefulness of ante room in duplex design? I think it is waste of space. Or am I wrong?

For people you don't want to entertain outside nor in the main lounge.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2021
spyder880:

@Brabus, we go a long way back together, I have called you once about this issue in 2012 or 2013. I stand with what this member just said, call up a few of your old clients and settle this issue once and for all so you can face your projects with the attention it deserves, apologise again if that will solve the problem. Fighting sometimes is energy sapping and mostly the wrong strategy. Stop responding to everyone no matter the provocation. May we all have the best of 2021 and beyond. Amen.

Tbh baba, I did all I can but it just seem these guys won’t let go off me.

I left 3strike project immediately after carcass. Do you know despite all his attacks here, I’m the one who gave him the POP guy, Tiler and the door supplier and some other jobs done during the finishes?

What else do I need to do to show I truly care?

Even the guy who was closest to him said “What else do this man want from you? You have done his job and moved on.”

I don’t joke with my family not even someone I have no issues with is terrorizing them.

Am I supposed to be begging a man who said he will kill my kids, wife and friends? grin grin

Or you think it’s nothing to worry about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2021
freshvine:
I have read 3strike saga with Brabus and Qc1. This is my submission and I believe I speak the mind of unbiased members of this forum.

A. Brabus no matter the approach to PR stunts to remedy your Image and integrity the fact remains you still have dissatisfied customers. A man that truly works and end his money deserves maximum value or corresponding value for it. Becoming an attack dog to remedy your name is not the best policy.

The fact is YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE STILL DISSATISFIED.

Instead of mocking him or his sources of income why not appeal to his emotions or render unreserved apology and move on. We all make mistakes in life and live with it.

There was a time 8 storey building collapsed in Rivers state. You need to pass through the site to imagine the professionalism, materials put into the project but it eventually collapsed maybe due to structural error does that mean the engineers or the firm has not been building houses before? Who'll do trial and error with a building contractor with a multi storey building?

Mistakes happens. Put up a worded apology and move on. You can never be right all of the time. You were a professional in the site...calling land sellers or what not as witnesses is immaterial.

Meanwhile I follow you cos I like your concept and packaging. Your building and thought processes are futuristic while leaving others with modern techniques.

He is a contractor.
If he is not wrong he must not make mistake of admiring to been wrong
Except he believes he is wrong.
If he admits to been wrong when innocent, they will use that to nail him forever.
Note I am not saying he is innocent.
My own still remains

He should learn From Baba egun mogaji and ignore these trolls

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Please house, what are the products and items to order abroad for the finishing part of a build that is economical compared to buying them here, putting quality into consideration?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2021
somehow:
Please house, what are the products and items to order abroad for the finishing part of a build that is economical compared to buying them here, putting quality into consideration?
Very handy... switches and sockets, spot lights.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by freshvine(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2021
Greenarrow01:

He is a contractor.
If he is not wrong he must not make mistake of admiring to been wrong
Except he believes he is wrong.
If he admits to been wrong when innocent, they will use that to nail him forever.
Note I am not saying he is innocent.
My own still remains

I don't know who is a troll all I see are disappointed customers.

In government agencies, there is SERVICOM, to the public there's Public Complaints Commission, in corporate organizations you find that box with special inscription: "Complaints". Some provide a toll free telephone line to address criticism and dissatisfaction.

Brabus has his complaint box filled. Let him attend to it professionally.

They might be trolls to you but I see complainants that if not addressed fully may damage his business. No business man need a bad review.

I got a contract to repaint a huge public building. I mentioned my paint maker in the same complex and they guys I employed to paint the building who doubled as staffs in the complex vow never to use his paint cos he produces a bad paint. According to them the paint maker paints has greatly put them into problems that almost sacked some that I should go outside the complex to purchase quality paint.

I insisted and went to the paint maker with all the allegations. Surprisingly, he owned up to producing bad paint when he set up the factory new but over time he has improved on the criticisms and experiences. He promise to give me dulux grin standard and eventually delivered over 150 drums of paint which is still glittering till date.

My point: Brabus learn a thing or two from that build that will improve his next job. So please don't call experience maker a troll.

Ciao

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chemgee: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2021
uncleteeh:

Well, what I'm thinking is probably gonna be a big deal.
If the white cement can be scrapped off, it would be good, then the cement used for construction can be mixed with water and applied instead. The colour will blend with that of the tile.

Thanks a lot.
Would Portland cement do the work as UC92 suggested?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Greenarrow01:

If I ignore them, how would you have known they’re all attention seekers trying hard to destroy themselves.

How would you have known they still come behind back to beg me to help them? Or how else would a man engaged to do a carcass that Mr 3strikes said he’s not satisfied with is still the person who provided him with contact of the POP guy, tilers and even the door suppliers and other subtrades?

Isn’t that madness?

I just shared a good example this morning. The one that was looking for brabus to come and redeem his image. Na by force!

Why can’t they do all these backdoor requests in the open? It shows how lowly they are. I’m not in their class.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

If I ignore them, how would you have known they’re all attention seekers trying hard to destroy themselves.

How would you have known they still come behind back to beg me to help them? Or how else would a man engaged to do a carcass that Mr 3strikes said he’s not satisfied with still be the one who provided him with contact of the o guy, tilers and even the door suppliers?

Isn’t that madness?

I just shared a good example this morning. The one that was looking for brabus to come and redeem his image.

Why can’t they do all these backdoor requests in the open? It shows how lowly they are. I’m not in their class.
Bosun ignore the haters and wailers. When the time comes we will use your experience and expertise one way or another cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2021
DUNKA:
Bosun ignore the haters and wailers. When the time comes we will use your experience and expertise one way or another cheesy

XL6 Trillion | Atrium House

We need your input here.

Which will you chose between 1, 2 and 3 as a minimalist looking for style without compromising safety and blowing budget? and why would one over the other?

I plan my builds ahead of schedule so things do happen on site like we are fixing a jigsaw puzzle. So it always seem like we are only talking grin grin and not working. We work smart.

I intend to start working on the sample of chosen design before my ogas next visit to site.

_____

The plan is to use 16” - 20” mild steel square rods to do any of the designs. Security is paramount to my client.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by regalpaintaic: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
freshvine:
I have read 3strike saga with Brabus and Qc1. This is my submission and I believe I speak the mind of unbiased members of this forum.

A. Brabus no matter the approach to PR stunts to remedy your Image and integrity the fact remains you still have dissatisfied customers. A man that truly works and end his money deserves maximum value or corresponding value for it. Becoming an attack dog to remedy your name is not the best policy.

Instead of mocking him or his sources of income why not appeal to his emotions or render unreserved apology and move on. We all make mistakes in life and live with it.

There was a time 8 storey building collapsed in Rivers state. You need to pass through the site to imagine the professionalism, materials put into the project but it eventually collapsed maybe due to structural error does that mean the engineers or the firm has not been building houses before? Who'll do trial and error with a building contractor with a multi storey building?

Mistakes happens. Put up a worded apology and move on. You can never be right all of the time. You were a professional in the site...calling land sellers or what not as witnesses is immaterial.

Meanwhile I follow you cos I like your concept and packaging. Your building and thought processes are futuristic while leaving others with modern techniques.
Well said!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
dongc:

I am just tired....how many years now....same same...I guess the bully mmotino is throwing a party right now....peace/thrust was made years ago....still it continues like old days....make I go to hibernation mode ooo....

Just like the picture you attached.

The Elderly hypocrite who Played a big part in all this shitty game. *Agbaya* grin
is now Acting like a saint.....

Anyways we are silently Watching.... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
freshvine:

I don't know who is a troll all I see are disappointed customers.

In government agencies, there is SERVICOM, to the public there's Public Complaints Commission, in corporate organizations you find that box with special inscription: "Complaints". Some provide a toll free telephone line to address criticism and dissatisfaction.

Brabus has his complaint box filled. Let him attend to it professionally.

They might be trolls to you but I see complainants that if not addressed fully may damage his business. No business man need a bad review.

I got a contract to repaint a huge public building. I mentioned my paint maker in the same complex and they guys I employed to paint the building who doubled as staffs in the complex vow never to use his paint cos he produces a bad paint. According to them the paint maker paints has greatly put them into problems that almost sacked some that I should go outside the complex to purchase quality paint.

I insisted and went to the paint maker with all the allegations. Surprisingly, he owned up to producing bad paint when he set up the factory new but over time he has improved on the criticisms and experiences. He promise to give me dulux grin standard and eventually delivered over 150 drums of paint which is still glittering till date.

My point: Brabus learn a thing or two from that build that will improve his next job. So please don't call experience maker a troll.

Ciao
Madam
The real complainers are only co.ing here to drop one or two comments. I am not disputing their claims.
I am talking about a troll that has continued to rubish this thread over the past few weeks.
Except you just want to turn a blind eye to the nuisance that person has been here.
He is not a CLIENT TO BRABUS.
So HE OR SHE IS A TROLL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
twinskenny:

Very handy... switches and sockets, spot lights.

Where best to buy from and what's their average delivery time?

Do I start now or when is best?

May likely start finishing between 2 and 6 months time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
edoman2016:
Please, what is the usefulness of ante room in duplex design? I think it is waste of space. Or am I wrong?

At first one truly needs to understand what an Ante-room is......... grin grin knowing that will determine if it's a waste of space or not.

After that you ask yourself if you truly want it included in your design build.

What many designers/architects come up with is not actually it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
freshvine:

I couldn't have written this any better. If you own a business, you will go very far with this mentality. Kudos!

Like I said , I was going about my business on Nairaland when I saw all the mentions. and behold I saw this fraudster ( Bosun/ BRABUS/N3XT) showing arrogance on how he did everything right.

Here is something we just found out after all the complaints from 2016 ish

Same house he built in 2015, we have changed the roof 3 times. He can confirm that from his new found friend Kaflex (Agent I met here on Nairaland who sold me the land without any headache) Very good guy.

-From the agreed quotation that Bosun sent me and which he posted online, he promised and quoted 0.55 Aluminum but guess what? he used the cheapest grade which was 0.33. we have changed the roof 3 times within 5 yrs. He did a very shabby job that the wood work had to be completely re-done otherwise we would continue to change the roofing sheets. So when I say Bosun cut corners, I know what am saying.

- I don't need any attention from anyone. I get lot of that on different platforms I belong. See... I know he will find a way to justify all these complaints and accusations I know him that well. but my main objective is to do future clients a favor. They will somehow stumble on all these reviews and will be able to make informed decision.

- Bosun doesn't owe me an apology. I just needed him to stop mentioning my name and gloating about my project otherwise I will continue to respond and some folks here will think we are trolling. I am not happy with his work.

Again, I will always respond with one moniker /username and will respond with only the truth. Here you have it

The last roofer that fixed it, is here on Nairaland. He confirmed he used 0.33 and not what was in the quote.

If that is not an integrity issue, then I don't know what to call it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome/10#44445232

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
chemgee:

Thanks a lot. Would Portland cement do the work as UC92 suggested?
It will, only the cement and water.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
-

3strikes:

I just mentioned you again Brabus/n3xt/nexthome/Bosun. So Let's see what you've got......... If I stop writing about this issue, it will be because it has gotten so old and I have moved on. It will not be because you asked me to stop telling people about my experience..... As long as you or anyone mention my name, I will definitely respond not with lies but with the truth. The floor is yours now....Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Seen.

This shite is deep, deeper than i thought, and ugly. Phew!
---

BrabusNG:
@megacontrol

I kept my cool for 7 years believing we will all grow up and move on.

I won’t hesitate to share 3strikes real names and addresses, his wife’s family name and address in Lekki; his threat messages and recordings; the phone numbers of himself and his friends that were used in threatening my family.

I’ve accorded him all the respect a client deserved but he brought his on himself if it gets this far.

If he has anything against me, let him face me in any court.

I reported him already with relevant authorities as far back as 2015 and his case is already logged with ADL.

Remember we thread this path in 2015 and that simple what made him to change from “3strike” to “3strikes”

All puns intended right now.

One more nonsense from 3strikes, I’ll let loose.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:

I couldn't have written this any better. If you own a business, you will go very far with this mentality. Kudos!

Like I said , I was going about my business on Nairaland when I saw all the mentions. and behold I saw this fraudster ( Bosun/ BRABUS/N3XT) showing arrogance on how he did everything right.

Here is something we just found out after all the complaints from 2016 ish

Same house he built in 2015, we have changed the roof 3 times. He can confirm that from his new found friend Kaflex (Agent I met here on Nairaland who sold me the land without any headache) Very good guy.

-From the agreed quotation that Bosun sent me and which he posted online, he promised and quoted 0.55 Aluminum but guess what? he used the cheapest grade which was 0.33. we have changed the roof 3 times year to date. He did a very shabby job that the wood work had to be completely re-done otherwise we would continue to change the roofing sheets. So when I say Bosun cut corners, I know what am saying.

- I don't need any attention from anyone. I get lot of that on different platforms I belong. See... I know he will find a way to justify all these complaints and accusations I know him that well. but my main objective is to do future clients a favor. They will somehow stumble on all these reviews and will be able to make informed decision.

- Bosun doesn't owe me an apology. I just needed him to stop mentioning my name and gloating about my project otherwise I will continue to respond and some folks here will think we are trolling. I am not happy with his work.

Again, I will always respond with one moniker /username and will respond with only the truth. Here you have it

The last roofer that fixed it, is here on Nairaland. He confirmed he used 0.33 and not what was in the quote.

If that is not an integrity issue, then I don't know what to call it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome/10#44445232

Now, this is an example of what we asked for. You can't keep this to yourself and expect us all to adopt the word 'fraud' without evidence.
@Brabus over to you.
The accusation is:
-used of 0.33 instead of 0.5 as agreed
-used of wrong wood/improper positioning of roof members for aluminium roofing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
megacontrol:
Seen.

This shite is deep, deeper than i thought, and ugly. Phew!
---

All that blowing hot nonsense Brabus wrote about if I dare mention him one more time na wash. He gat nothing.
See if you have nothing to hide, all these wont bother you. I give him permission to post those I have defrauded or cheated. infact he can post all our chats.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Naijapal:

Now, this is an example of what we asked for. You can't keep this to yourself and expect us all to adopt the word 'fraud' without evidence.
@Brabus over to you.
The accusation is:

We thrashed this sh*t here already. https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/467#48405748

Read and enjoy.

Let use their words against them.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

Someone who wanted to kill my friend and family members. You forgot to add that.

Someone who went as far as threatening my pastors grin

I can share his phone numbers and the details of all his cronies that were terrorizing people all about.

Someone who have no single issue he can lay claim on and yet was all bent on destroying himself.

Someone whose closest ally is ready to share all he knew about our dealings together.

Go and check the thread. I moved on at the carcass cos I’m no longer interested. That’s where issues arise.

Do you think my silence over all those claiming fraud was because I’m weak bro. I don’t do nairaland war.

So you really cared about the client and not the contractor right?

Do you care to ask exactly what brabus did for him?

Two can play the game though.

now you are messing up!
do you need reply or respond to every attention seeker that wants to trend using one's past or mistakes of another.
anyone that has never committed blunder before should continue casting aspersions.

we All at a point all made mistakes n learnt to be better from it.
abeg stop aiding in derailing this thread @brabus.

I cum in peace
#manofpeace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
bixton:

At first one truly needs to understand what an Ante-room is......... grin grin knowing that will determine if it's a waste of space or not.

After that you ask yourself if you truly want it included in your design build.

What many designers/architects come up with is not actually it.

Oya oga mi teach us nau

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strike

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Naijapal:

@Brabus over to you.
The accusation is:

Naijapal is Brabus. Stop fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

We thrashed this sh*t here already. https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/467#48405748

Read and enjoy.

Let use their words against them.

You are perambulating. you quoted 0.55 and used 0.33. that's what we asked you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
We signed off just as you requested. You messed up your roof with your design and your decision not to plaster the walls before roofing which makes your new contractor to step on the roofs and mess it up.

You’re the new GC and PM, you manage the sh*t and not me.

Sebi na my singapore travel dey give you headache. We completed your job and you checked and confirmed it was done to your satisfaction.

Lie another lie.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
If Brabus is currently working on your project, I guess you can see where his attention will always be. grin

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:

You are perambulating. you quoted 0.55 and used 0.33. that's what we asked you.

Ask any roofer if step tiles can be 0.33 gauge.

Mumu bro
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:
We signed off just as you requested. You messed up your roof with your design and your decision not to plaster the walls before roofing which makes your new contractor to step on the roofs and mess it up.

You’re the new GC and PM, you manage the sh*t and not me.

Sebi na my singapore travel dey give you headache. We completed your job and you checked and confirmed it was done to your satisfaction.

Lie another lie.

Can you all see how is avoiding the question

You are perambulating. you quoted us 0.55 and used 0.33. that's what we asked you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aduragbemi45(m), dongc(m), HossanaHeights and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.